- Text Size +

Chapter 3

z88;

"It works! That damned liquid works!" Isabell was happy. She tried again.

"Grow...I want to get bigger...".

She could feel her body expanding. The liquid had settled, and growing was much easier now. She inched up, slowly but steady. 5'11....6'0....6'1....her clothes became tight, so she took them off. Standing naked, she went to the bathroom to see her reflection in a large mirror. She looked taller, but everything was normal otherwise. Long, black hair, hazel eyes, pretty face. And a big nose.

She had B-cup breasts, a common body shape. Although she had always worked hard at the farm, she was not a muscular girl.

"GROW!" Isabell thought. Her body shot up, a full six inches. She stood 6'7 now.

"WOW!" she spoke out loud in disbelief. She could accelerate her growth as well, not inch by inch.

She flexed a muscle before the mirror, now not able anymore to show her entire body. "Not bad," Isabell thought, looking at the bulge. It was in proportion with the rest of her body, but still big. Compared to normal sized people that is.

Isabell grinned. Her plan was going to work. She took her widest clothes, which hardly fit her, and went off to Mike's house. She knew he was at home now, he always was at noon.

Isabell had forgotten completely to call Peter. The only think on her mind was revenge.

She had some trouble riding her bike, being a good deal bigger now, but managed and after ten minutes, she stood in front of Mike's house. Grinning, she rang. Mike opened, he was at home, and alone. His family, which Isabell never met (was he ashamed of her?) lived three city blocks away.

"Isabell?" he said. "What?" He looked up and down, her now tall body towering a head over him. Then, his face darkened.

"Are you making fun of me, Pinocchio? Walking on stilts under your pants? What kind of an idiot do you take me for, bitch? I...."

SLAM! Isabell struck him hard in the face. Mike looked at her, baffled. Then he struck back.

WHAM! Isabell was hit in the chest. She stepped back from the blow, then stumbled and fell. He was still very strong. Mike looked at her, his face twisted in anger.

Isabell got up. "So, you want to play rough, eh?" she asked. "OK, let's....play....ROUGH!" she spat, focusing on growing again.

6'9....7'2....7'8....8'5... Her clothes ripped as her body expanded. Shreds falling down her now huge frame. She stood naked in front of Mike, whose facial expression had changed to fear. And he should be! His ex was 9 feet, and coming towards him.

Mike dove inside the house, closing the door just before Isabell reached it. She knocked, then slammed, then kicked. But she couldn't get it open, or break it. It was made of solid oak.

"Open! Open up, Mike! Or else!" she cried, but Mike didn't answer.

"All right. You asked for it!" Isabell said after a minute, and started to grow again. Hands on her hips, she let loose, uncaring. She was fixed on revenge, nothing else mattered. Ten feet....eleven...fourteen....twenty...twenty-five. Mike's house grew smaller and smaller before her. It was like she stood in an elevator rising. Thirty feet (did she see Mike looking out of the window?). Forty feet. Forty-five. She halted at fifty feet, Mike's house now the size of a card box to her.

Isabell bent over, dug her hands under the roof and gave a mighty shove. It was like prying

the lid from a large box. The roof slowly raised, cracking. Plaster and debris rained down, and finally, it came off. Isabell looked inside the house. It was like the inside of a dollhouse to her, but the doll, Mike, was nowhere to be seen. She saw his furniture, his bedroom, and grabbed his bed. He wasn't hiding under it. Isabell looked at the now small bed in her hand. She hated it! In it, he had fucked her. Abused her. She clenched her hand, and crushed it like an empty soda can. Then, she threw it carelessly away.

"Where are you, Mikey?" she called down. "Come, come to me." Her voice wasn't filled with anger, it sounded more like singing. Isabell enjoyed Mike being afraid of her. But where was he?

VROOM! Isabell heard the engine of a motorcycle. Mike had managed to get to the garage next to his house, and drove away on his Harley. She could just see him shoot past her, onto the road, driving fast.

Isabell stood up, and ran after him. But he was too quick. She saw him gaining more and more ground, and decided to grow a little more. No, a lot more. She wanted to keep up with just by walking.