- Text Size +

As she lowered me from her face, my eyes couldn't help but take in my giant captor's naked body. She was sprawled out across her bed, with her legs casually crossed and her torso propped up by a set of pillows. Her whole body was so pale that I swore it almost glowed from light reflecting off of it. While her hand gently brought me away from her face, for the first time I noticed that she actually did have a slight definition to her muscles as if she were once athletic or perhaps worked out just often enough to not be as weak as her thin frame might suggest.

I yelped as I was suddenly brought hurtling toward her lily white skin, and then she rubbed my body across hers. Her skin smelled of fresh fruits as she rubbed me across her neck, and collarbone, using my body to make lazy circles against her skin. As I rested in the hollow at the base of her neck, I felt her let out a long luxurious sigh. It wasn't that I so much heard it expelled from lips as I did feel it reverberate across her skin and bones.

With her fingers pinched around my waist she gently pulled me down toward her breasts. At my size, her petite breasts were like too enormous hills of white flesh. As my body ran across them I felt her once more sigh in contentment and they jiggled as she rubbed me along the tops of them. She paused when I was rubbed over her cleavage again, before stopping and actually inserting me between the shadowy space between her breasts.

Her fingers shifted around me, gripping my arms and hoisting them above my head. I immediately flailed and kicked my legs against her body as I tried to wiggle out of the grasp of her thumb and forefinger. I gazed up to see the deep brown pools that were her eyes locked onto my body, and her lips broke into a smile at my futile attempt to break out. “I thought you had learned your place by now, little guy,” She said with an edge of sadness to her voice. Her enormous red lips turned into a frown to add to the effect.

Then I was slowly lowered into the space between her milky white breasts. One of her other fingers came down against the small of my back so that I was actually pressed against the small space of flesh between them. The finger retreated as the massive orbs that my hands would have dwarfed at normal size collapsed down pinning me to the flesh. Then her fingers pulled me up slowly before lowering me back down very carefully.

I bit my lip as I felt blood rushing to my crotch. I tried to fill my thoughts with anything; baseball, John Wayne, my grandmother. Everything though was overpowered by the scent of her lotion-soaked skin, and the feel of her fleshy mounds at my sides. Before I could even fight it, I was hard as a rock and she began to drag me between her breasts even faster. After an unknown amount of time, I blew my load and shuddered in her grip.

I heard her giggle and she pulled me out from her chest and held me above her head. She shifted so that her whole body was laying down on the bed, while she continued to smile up at me, “Not so bad being my pet now is it?”

I didn't muster a response because I knew she wouldn't care. She dropped me on to her wide flat stomach, and I collapsed in a heap on the vast expanse. As I looked around I could see the drop off of her body and beyond that her bed that was easily the size of several city blocks in the distance. Everything shook as she twisted about to grab a tissue off of her nightstand. I gazed up as her long thing fingers easily split the tissue in half and then she dabbed between her breasts for a moment. I shook my head in disbelief, I knew that in comparison to her the cum I had spewed on to her was minimal but she still didn't want it on her. She carefully wrapped up the dirty part of the tissue and wrapped it in the clean half before setting it back on the nightstand.

Her hand suddenly swept me off of her stomach with what felt like practiced ease. I hung limply in her fingers as she carried me back up to her breasts. “Now that I've done something for you little guy,” She explained, “It's time for you to do something for me.”

Despite the fact that I was tired from climaxing and being crushed between her breasts, I found myself extremely awake again when she said that. I fought back the urge to scream that everything she did was for her, there was nothing she had done since shrinking me that was for any other person but herself.

This was pushed from my mind as I went plummeting into her left nipple though. Her fingers swirled me around the bumpy skin of her areola with a smooth fluidity. My body would swipe swiftly across her hardening nipple every so often, and then she moved me over to her right breast, repeating the process until both of her nipples were erect. She planted me face first against her left nipple and then commanded in a breathy voice, “Lick it, little man.”

Fearing immediate punishment from this gigantic woman I raked my tongue across it as quickly as I could. She let out a low moan and her hand pressed me into her more, so I continued to run my tongue across her nipple as fast and diligently as I could. As I did this, I tried to look about me, her other arm was draped across her body in such a fashion that it quickly became obvious to me where her other hand was. “Yes,” she rasped between deep powerful breaths.

Her hand pulled me off of her breast and ran me across her flat stomach with aching slowness. As I approached her crotch I could see her other hand fast at work, already slick with vaginal juices, and her clitoris was fully engorged and out from underneath its hood. I let out a small yelp as she suddenly brushed me across it, and then the sticky thumb of her other hand pinned me there, rubbing me against it with strong swift motions.

With all of the magnified squelching noises, and the pulsating feeling of the blood rushing in and out of her engorged clitoris I couldn't even hear her powerful moans and yells of excitement. Suddenly her thumb yanked me downward into her slick fingers which began to push me between her shining lips and into her vagina itself. I screamed in terror, remembering the horrifying experience of her mouth just moments earlier but I suddenly knew that this giantess didn't care.

As I was plunged deeply into her, the intense heat of her vagina causing me to suddenly begin sweating like I had ran for miles, it all started to make sense. I wasn't a pet to her, though she would certainly call me that, and despite her treating me like one, in her mind I wasn't a toy either. In comparison to her, I was nothing but whatever she deigned me to be that moment. Her fingers plunged me deeper and then would yank me out, before pushing me in deeper than I thought I could survive.

All around me I could feel the walls contract and almost crush me, while continuing to spew her sticky, warm, vaginal juices. Right now I was her dildo, and later I'd be her pet or her toy, or her slave. To me though, with all of the power that she held over me, the way that she would inevitably control my life for whatever time remained of it, she was my Goddess.

I was suddenly showered in my Goddess' juices as her body finally shuddered in climax. Her fingers came forth and pulled my body out of hers, and I was no longer afraid as they wrapped around me. As I gazed at those slender milky white fingers I began to kiss them from where they met her hand to her perfect red fingernails. I was deposited on her stomach and lay there kissing every inch of its soft silky white glory.

“Someone's become mighty affectionate,” Her voice lazily called from above.

“I love you, Goddess,” I found myself saying, a small part of my brain still not believing the words that spilled from my mouth.

“Ooo, that's good,” She said, a bemused sense of triumph slipping into her tone, “I love the sound of that. Goddess Christie.”

I continued to kiss her stomach, crawling around her as she did, calling her name and praising her for letting me worship every inch of her pale frame.