- Text Size +

I couldn't believe it, this girl had just dropped me into her wine, and the only thing that had crossed her mind was that you're not supposed to add things to white wine?
That was it, I thought, this was the last straw. I stood up, extending my hands so that I could balance a bit in the liquid. Looking down, I forced my frustration away as I realized her wine reached my thighs, and then looked above me toward the top of the curved glass. I wasn't so small that the top was unreachable, and she had already turned on her television so her concentration was not quite on me. I balanced myself carefully before jumping up and with one arm outstretched I easily gripped the top of her glass and swung my other arm to gain purchase.

As I began to pull myself upward though, the glass began to move and tilt. Suddenly I could see her mouth before me, lips pursed as they pressed tightly against the glass where my hands were. The wine rushed around me, coating my body in sweet somewhat sticky liquid, and flowed over my hands and through her big red lips. Her enormous tongue came out and slithered down toward me.

I gazed up toward her gigantic face, and I watched as her brown eyes locked on to me. Her tongue was easily as wide as I was, maybe even bigger as she pressed it against my head and shoulders. Even though I was gripping to the edge of her glass like it was the last thing I could do, with one flick of her tongue, she sent me sprawling back to the bottom of the glass.

As she moved toward a less relaxed sitting position, she looked down at me and sighed, “No, no, no, cutie. You're supposed to stay in my glass.” I watched as she lifted the wine bottle and then tipped it over and began pouring what seemed to me to be gallons of wine around me. I was stuck with my backside in the bottom of the glass as the wine smashed down onto my stomach and chest. The pressure only started to ease up when I began to float in the wine, and I realized she had filled her glass well past the halfway point. I tried to regain some sort of balance but the glass was quickly tipping back toward her mouth.
I could only stare in amazement as I was pulled toward her lips, and found myself bouncing against the thick red lipstick that was starting to smudge against the glass. As she gulped down the sweet white wine, I could hear with horrifying clarity the sounds of her throat muscles at work. How easily, I started to wonder, would she be able to just swallow me up with her wine?

My survival, I began to realize as she sipped her wine while watching various shows, rested on the idea that she wasn't going to actually kill me. Could I really be certain of that? As I took in her enormous frame through the glass, I began to realize I couldn't be. I wanted to believe that a thin girl wearing an ironic tee shirt, and had the supposed social awareness to buy into the whole one for one scheme of Toms shoes, just didn't have it in her to kill another human being. Then I realized as I splashed about in the wine she was slowly draining, that she didn't consider me a human being anymore.

She had made it quite clear that to her I was nothing more than a pet, if that. She had just called me her pet, but she was acting as if I was there solely for her enjoyment, for her pleasure. You don't treat a dog like that, I thought to myself as more wine rained down from above me. As I floated and banged into the glass again as she continued sipping, I began to feel more like a toy. Was that how she really felt about me? That I was some toy for her to enjoy and then toss away when she no longer wanted me.

The wine continued to drain as the television was turned off, and she began to read something. I couldn't make out what it was, from where I was placed on the coffee table. I had thought about trying to make a break for it, but I realized that from the coffee table there was no where to go. For a very brief moment, I had considered plunging off of it to my certain doom but I wondered if that too might just give this giant bitch some sick sense of satisfaction.

Instead, I sat in her wine glass, reflecting on how exactly my life had come to this. Was I a bad person, I wondered. I mean, sure I could be an asshole sometimes, but I wasn't a bad person. Even if I were a bad person, was she any better?

I turned my eyes to her enormous form, watching as she dangled her massive foot in the air. My eyes traveled up her torso, over the shirt I now realized read “Philosoraptor,” and to the thoughtful expression on her face as she turned a page in her book. There was nothing particularly special about her, but yet, she clearly had this innate sense of superiority about her. Why, was all I could wonder as the book snapped shut with a sound like a cannon going off.

She set the book down, stood up and grasped the glass she kept me trapped in. Without even acknowledging me, she tilted it back and gulped me down with the rest of the glass's contents. I screamed as she did, realizing that the end was certainly near. Instead though, her gigantic tongue forced me to the roof of her mouth and once the wine rushed down into her throat I was assaulted by the oppressing heat inside of her.

I found myself wishing that she had just swallowed me as her tongue bucked me about her mouth. I landed on some of her teeth, and bits of saliva dripped down onto me as the teeth descended and very carefully chewed on me. After a moment, I fell over against her gums and I could despite my place up near her head tell that she was moving around her apartment. She hummed a tune as she did, and I couldn't begin to describe the volume of it within her mouth. Her teeth were literally vibrating the tune as my body became covered in a mixture of saliva and sweat.

Her tongue wrapped around me again, spinning me around her mouth. Everything was dark and terrifying. I could only identify where I was based on what I was being rubbed against. Sharp and grooved were her teeth, ribbed but soft was the roof of her mouth, and fleshy and wet was her gums. I tried to lash out at her when I could but I only hit strong muscle or tooth enamel, there was literally nothing she would feel.

I never thought I would yearn to see those long slender fingers with the red painted nails but when they entered through the gaping hole that was her parted lips, I jumped onto them. My arms wrapped about them and she carried me out. I didn't realize I was doing it at first, but I stopped as soon as I realized I was kissing her fingers. My head lifted toward her, and I shuddered as she had a massive toothy grin plastered on her face.

“I'm so happy you're starting to like me, little guy,” She said, her voice tipsy and ecstatic, “That will make this much better for you.”
Her hand then gently closed around my body but she left my head uncovered as she brought me away from her face. I gasped in terror when I realized she was completely naked...