- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I apologize if this feels a little rushed.
Dereck looked as his whole life flashed before his eyes as he was facing the final moments of his life. He only had one thing that he wish before dying, that he can do it again and that could have done better way not to get caught. Here's his back story:

Dereck was born in a rich family in the year 2030. He was spoiled form the day he was born. His parents brought him the latest toys and video games. He was sent to the best schools and had the best clothes. His parents were high power supreme court judges that never had time to spend on their only son. Dereck was left with nannies and the butlers and mainly did not have real time with his folks.

As Dereck got older, he started to act out. He started to skip school, do drugs, and pay nerds to do his homework and give the answer to test and quizzes. He knew that he could get away with it because his parents were too busy to notice. So most of the time, Dereck get away with anything he did.

Later on when Dereck made his way through high school, his parents somewhat gotten involve and started to bager Dereck about going to college and get a job instead of laiding around the house all day. Dereck didn't care becuase he knew that he had a trust fund when his parents died. The trust is worth three mansions combine. The problem is that he couldn't wait and he was too lazy to get a job. He tried begging but that did not work. Since he didn't want to wait or get a job, he resulted to only thing left, MURDER!!

After doing a little research, he bought a gun and waited until night time. He went up to his parents bedroom, pointed the gun, and shot them in cold blood in the head. After checking, he left some knives and joints to make it look like that thugs came and did them in. Dereck left the house in a hurry and head to a friend's house to hang out for a couple of hours before he called 911. After two or three hours, he headed back home with a smirk on his face while he was calling the police. He waited at the front door until police arrive. Thats when he put his 'depressing' act.

After police was done investigating the house and doen examining his parents' bodies, Dereck did not waist no time doing the funeral. He made the funeral short and simple with a couple of family members and friends. He cremated his parents and spread there in the ocean. After the funeral, he rush to the bank and collected his trust fund money. For the nexr year he spent the money on parties, cars, a mansion, and other things you can imagine. Everthing was going good for him til his trouble started to form.

Police found Dereck's gun on the side of the road and test the gunshot bullets and looked up the regristration. They also found that one of the joints left in the bedroom was smoked by Dereck by comparing the DNA to one of Dereck's toothbrush in the trash when they were investigating the house.

They pulled up at Dereck's mansion and waited until Dereck came out. Dereck was getting coffee when seen a blue car in front of his house. He drove to the side of the car. When he seen it was the police, he drove off fast and in hurry. Police followed Dereck and was on his tail. The chase lasted a good ten minutes until the chase ended with a loud CRASH!!

------------------------------------------------

The day finally came when Dereck was about to face the death sentence for the death of his parents  and the pregnant mother and her child that he ran into while escaping from the police. He had his final meal and final moments in his jail cell. He was let out by guards who order him to strip down to his boxers (budget cuts). He was escorted to the end of the hallway to his death chamber. When he entered the room, he saw a big round hole with a 50 foot woman in it up to her chest.

(In 2030, scientists were able to make a person grow. Prisons use this advantage to use their prison guards as the executioner by eating the death row inmates. The guard return back to normal size at the end of the day with a full stomach. This tecnique is only use when the inmate did a really terrible crime, the inmate do not have family, and/or the family of the victim want it.)

Dereck looked at his new home. She wasn't sexy model sexy, but was good looking with her dark silky hair, smooth skin, and moderate size chest under her uniform. The giantess opened her mouth, pushed Dereck in with her finger, closed her mouth, and swallowed. Dereck tried to hang on, but her tongue was too slippery by the saliva. Dereck slide through the slippery tube of saliva and ended up int he dark compunds of the guard's stomach. He punched and kicked, but it didn't do any good. The guard just rubbed her stomach as she was enjoying her prisoner struggling inside her like the rest of them she had.

Dereck gave up after an couple of minutes and accepted his fate. HE was going to be digested inside a woman he hardly had a chance to meet. He laid in her soft, wet walls as his skin was burning off his skin. Even when he was spending his last moments alive he just thought about and regret this one thing:

"I should have planned it out more"