- Text Size +
Story Notes:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?o5ab8m72e8ai8of

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my script version for Eat Health. Please read it first, then download the finished comic PDF to see it.  Notices the difference from the written script version and the changed comic strip PDF version.

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1247070091

Eat Healthy

 

     Becky, a young 22 year old secretary by day and witch by night, felt something was wrong. Her clothes were tighter fitting and her flying broom moved much slower than usual. Food was her greatest pleasure, but it was becoming a serious problem. It was obvious she had gotten fat.

     There was a local fitness center near Becky’s apartment that was running a membership special. It had access to the latest fitness equipment and professional staff to assist in reaching a fitness goal. She knew now was the perfect time to get back in shape, so she headed to the fitness center to sign up.

     The next day, Becky stopped at a fast food restaurant to pick up something to eat. She had a long day at work and wanted to eat something before she headed to the fitness center to workout. Once there, she changed into in her workout outfit then found her a secluded spot in the weight room.  She sat on a workout bench to eat her fat burger meal.

     As Becky pulled out her burger and fries, a newly hired staffer of the fitness center named, “Lionel” just so happen to be passing by. This former Marine drill instructor had a lean rock hard fit body. Unfortunately, he left the military because he felt the Corp was becoming too soft for his taste. Very outspoken, it didn’t matter to him if he hurt people’s feeling. If you’re wrong in his eyes, you’re wrong! The sight of an obese Beaky eating junk food at a fitness center made him mad. Walking up to her, he stood tower over her as she was about to take a bite out of her burger.

Lionel> Lady, what is your major malfunction! How are you to ever going to get in shape if you’re eating junk!

Becky> Well, I didn’t get a chance to eat anything day.

Lionel> Hey, that’s no excuse! Look at you! Your fat and out of shape! You can exercise until the cows come home, but you won’t get into shape!

     Becky was pissed. Who was this guy yelling at her think he is! Although she knew she was wrong, that was something she didn’t want to hear now especially after having a hard day at work. For now, she’ll keep her anger hidden and play along with this loud mouth.

Lionel> what you should be eating is some fruits, vegetables and small portions of lean meat!

Becky> Really? But I’m eating those here. This burger has lettuces, tomatoes, and pickles on it. Shouldn’t that count?

Lionel> What!? Are you trying to insult my intelligence! That isn’t enough! Look at all that greasy meat and mayo! That heart attack on a bun is just laden with fat!

Becky> Oh I see. So if I gotten rid of the meat and scraped off the mayo, I should be ok, right?

Becky took the meat off of her burger and laid it to the side. Then, she scraped off as much mayo as she could. Now looking at her burger, it wasn’t appetizing anymore. She dropped what was left of her burger into the empty fast food bag. Half of her meal was now gone. Her anger grew yet she continued to hide it from him.   

Becky> I guess I’ll eat something else.

     Becky reached for her fries. Pulling one out, as she was about to eat it…

Lionel> Those French fries aren’t good for you either!

Becky> Hun! But aren’t potatoes considered vegetables!

Lionel> Yes, that’s true, but these potatoes were cooked in some fat laden oil! If you want to get rid of that fat ass of yours, get rid of those fries, Ms love handles.

     Becky dropped her French fries into the fast food bag as well. Her anger was blaring but continued to hide it! Trying to calm herself down, she grabbed her drink. As she was about to take a sip…

Lionel> What are you doing now?!

Becky> I’m taking a sip!

Lionel> That’s a soda isn’t it?!

Becky> Yes it is!

Lionel> That stuff is made with high fructose corn syrup! That very bad for fat people like you! You should drink water instead!

     That was the last straw! Becky quickly contemplated on what to do with this guy. Then, it came to her.

Becky> I have a question? You mention something about lean meats. Is eating lean meat good for me?

Lionel> Sure it is, but in small portion!

Becky> Oh! Does eating lean meat led to a lean body?

Lionel> Well, yes it could.

Becky> Do you eat lean meats?

Lionel> Why yes I do? It’s a good source of protein and helps me build these manly muscles I have now!

Becky> So let me get this straight, if I eat lean meat which is a good source of protein, I can build muscles too?

Lionel> That’s right! But the most important thing is exercise! I exercise 5 times a week. That’s why I in shape and you’re not. But I’m here to get you in shape!

Becky> No! I have a better idea!

     Becky put her hands across from each other. With a few magic words, a magic orb formed. Before Lionel could react, she sent it into Lionel chest.  An electrical field formed around his body as if he was being electrocuted. Suddenly, he disappeared leaving a pile of clothes on the floor.

Becky> Exercising and eating healthy is too much work! So, my annoying arrogant pest, I decided to get in shape the easy way!

     Becky reached down into the pile of clothes and pulled out Lionel who was now only about 2 inches tall. She brought the frightened and confused man up close to her face.

Lionel> What the hell are you! What have you done to me!

Becky> For your information, I am a witch! I didn’t get to eat today and I’m very hungry right now!

Lionel> Oh, I’m terribly sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt! Please don’t hurt me!

Becky> Seeing that I need to work the fat off my ass, I’ve decided to take your advise. I want a lean body! That’s why I’m taking yours!

Lionel> Please don’t!

     Becky brought Lionel’s penis up to her lips. She gently used her large moist tongue to lick his penis in a rhythmic fashion. Although he was frightened, he quickly became aroused causing an erection. He soon ejaculated spraying a small proportion of her tong with a white sticky coating of his semen. She moves him from her lips to stare into is eyes.

Becky> Hmm! I love the salty taste of your special sauce.

     Becky placed Lionel into her mouth. His struggling only enticed her more as she sucked him deeper inside of her mouth. Her tongue pushes him into the roof of her mouth. Suddenly, she tilted back her head sending him down her throat.

     Putting her hands together as if she was praying, Becky spoke some more magical words. Slowly, her body glowed. Then, it morphed into a more tone one. When it was over, she had the body of a super fit fitness instructor.

Becky> Wow! I should have done this in the first place. It would have saved me the time and money of coming here!

     As Becky headed back to the locker room to get her stuff, Lionel wasn’t enough to satisfied hunger. She decided to stop at that fast food restaurant on her way home. It will be a salad this time instead of a burger.

 

The End