- Text Size +

My name is Kelly Jenner and I am a Foot Goddess.

 

A lot of people have concerns with the idea that my foot is a vacation hot spot for many people. They are worried about the sexual nature of the vacationers. Concerns have grown quite a bit since the recent new of death and disappearance on my foot. That is why I decided to write this. I want to disclose what actually happened. Before that, I have to give the details of the business.

 

There are a lot of practical and technical issues associated with shrinking down hundreds and thousands of people and putting them on my foot. We don’t just shrink them over my foot. First of all, if you are interested in taking a trip to the deepest canyons of the creases in my sole, scaling the blinding heights of my toes, or just want the view from the highest point of my heel, you should plan ahead and schedule an appointment. There is plenty of room with just how tiny the people are shrunk, but there is a limit to transportation, accounting, and safety. Generally you need to book an appointment at least a week in advance. You should also know how everything works.

 

First you need to plan how long you want to stay. We are open six days in a week consecutively. If you want, you can stay for the entire 144 hours depending on when you are dropped off and picked up. There are 25 locations you can choose to visit: 15 points from the top of my heel down to the drop off point before my toes and two locations on each toe. Each person is given a locator beacon so that we can find you when you are lost in a valley of one of my wrinkles, your time is up and you are miles from the pick-up zone, or if you need help for any reason. You should also figure out how many people you want in your party. I was surprised when I found out large groups of people were going together. I figured this business would cater exclusively to men and women sexually attracted to my feet. As it turns out, there are a lot of things to do on my foot. There are many outdoor extreme sports to be found. Some people like to scale my towering toes; whether they are descending the inside of my big and second toes, or climbing up the tips of my toes. Some people hang glide or cliff dive or the end of my sole and fall to the mid-section of my toes. A new sport has been created, much like skiing and snowboarding, but with wheels. Many people like to speed down the slopes of my wrinkled sole. You can also explore the depths of the creases in my sole. At the bottom of many canyons is actually a fluid build-up from my sweat. Besides the extreme sports crowd, there is also a draw for romantic getaways. Mmmm. I sometimes start to get off on the idea that at any given time, people are making love on my foot, bare naked bodies rolling around on my foot. Speaking of, for the sexually interested crowd, at the beginning of the week, I always lick a small portion of my sole and leave plenty of saliva. At your size, the area roughly translates to a several dozen square miles; enough for those who are interested in bathing in my saliva on my foot. You can enjoy all these things and more.

 

I suppose it is about time I tell you of the problems we have had. To confirm an early report, eight people have gone missing on my foot. Two of them were a mountain climbing couple. They were climbing the inside of my middle toe. They climbed the two smaller toes the two weeks before. They had nothing but great things to say. Besides both being into mountain climbing, they both were attracted to my feet. They told me they were fans since I was first posting pictures of my feet on the net. To actually get this close was a dream come true. They had sex on my toes every night they were there; it rekindled their passion. You should also know, as a safety precaution, we numb the muscles in my feet. That way we don’t have any accidental twitches that feel like 10.0 earthquakes. I mentioned before this was early on in our business and we apparently did not have the perfect serum. My toes twitched. We use a lot of video cameras to monitor the activities on my foot. The video shows that my middle toe and the toe next to it collided with tremendous force. This is where the couple was. They might have been smashed instantly. If they survived the impact, thy most likely would have fallen. Either way, their locator beacons stopped instantly. I wanted to feel horrible. Two lives were lost from a twitch I did not even remember when I was told about it. I only felt bad that I was a little aroused by this. They were so small that they were completely insignificant to my toes. With the force of my little toes, I snuffed out two human beings. The power was intoxicating. I only wished I could have seen it. That is when we started giving people cameras. They aren’t live feeds, but I watch the on my day off. I waste most of my day playing with myself, watching people scale my toes or make love in the creases of my sole or drinking my sweat or swimming in my saliva! I think about all the little cum stains that wash off when I step in the shower. I often take please in just walking barefoot. I think about all the lives that were on my foot and how they would all be snuffed out with one step. I have been given a lot of compliments about how silky soft my sole is. I wonder how soft it would feel when crushing ten thousand people by just setting my foot down. I wonder how they would feel, helpless to a young girl simply setting her foot down on them. I wouldn’t do that of course. I just wonder.

 

Back to the missing people. We had search parties that included all of our staff on search with helicopters and all. They looked all around my toes and swept the floor with scanner. Nothing. The search lasted for a week. We decided all hope was lost. It was a scary move to make. I had to get up and leave with the possibility that two people were still between my toes somewhere. They could have still been alive when I walked out of our facility. They might have fallen off into the parking lot, my car, my home, or in my shower. I sometimes ponder if they are alive in my carpets at home, waiting to be discovered … or stepped on. If they are alive, they are completely insignificant. I won’t ever notice if I do step on them. That covers two of the eight missing people. Six people decided not to give up hope. They were friends and family of the missing couple. Without divulging this information, they set off on their own search and rescue party. They all took off their locator beacons and scaled my toes. They left a message of intent while shrunk on my foot. They said they would not stop searching until they brought back the couple safely. They stowed their locator beacons on another person so we thought they were accounted for. A week passed before we realized what happened. Of course my day off had occurred. These six other souls were climbing my toes when I stood up and started walking. I did not walk far before slipping on my shoes. Those shoes have been quarantined since then. We still are searching every last bit of it in hopes of finding someone. It was a bit weird to see helicopters and airplanes flying into my shoe. At any one time, there were half a dozen aircraft in my shoe. I suppose this is no stranger than anything else here. I catch myself sometimes staring at my toes, wondering if there are any tiny people in there. The search party could have found the missing two. They could all be together in there, waiting for the right time to come out. They are all experienced rock climbers and know how to camp on any terrain. A guy from one of those ‘survivalist’ programs proved that one could live on my foot for a very long time using only what is on my foot. I liked seeing him on there. I liked watching a small human traversing my foot, drinking my foot sweat, and eating bits of dead skin. I don’t know why the studio did it, maybe for higher ratings. I personally think he did it because he likes my feet.

 

So now you know the truth behind the missing people. One accident with two people and one decision of six people to break the rules. We have counter measures to this now. The locator beacons have sensors so that we know they are on you at all times. We also have a security system that is now perfected. Unfortunately, the first attempt at this security system is what caused the deaths on my foot. I will discuss that in my next entry. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I am looking forward to the next chapter. Hope you are too.