- Text Size +

My name is Kelly Jenner and I am a Foot Goddess. My foot is an attraction and destination for thousands of people every week. The tech company I work for shrinks people to 1/100 of a millimeter and air lifts them to different locations on my feet. At that size, they are not visible to the naked eye and their heights are roughly1/10 the size of the thickness of a human hair. People come for many reasons: vacation, intrigue, sexuality, and even sports. During winter, we heat small portions of my foot creating sweat pools and creeks for people to swim and raft in. It is an alien world when the ripples of my toe prints are 36 meters (120ft) high from trough to crest. The revolutionary foot resort has been under criticism from its inception. Some say it is morally abject. We have been under more recent scrutiny and have been in the headlines due to reports of deaths occurring on my feet. In the previous section, I told the story of the people who went missing on my toes and have yet to be found. This is the truth about the deaths.

 

Despite the locator beacons and the aircraft assistance (there are always helicopters hovering over my feet), there still seemed to be gaps in making sure the tiny people on my feet were safe for themselves. Sure there are inherent dangers in what we do. I lick a portion of my feet for people to bath and swim in my saliva. I have watched the videos of guests; saliva is not the easiest to maneuver in. I will say though, many of the guests are not swimming in the saliva as much as doing other things. There are some couples that make sweet love in the shallows of my spit on my foot. Because the guests are allowed to bring video cameras, some of them have made pseudo porn of them making love on and to my feet. I get horny as hell watching two people getting it on while also paying tribute to me by licking my skin or swallowing my sweat.  I like it when the girls soak their hair in my spit. I especially enjoy the dominant lesbian couples where one girl is forcing the other girls face into my foot with her foot and she tells her to lick it. “Lick the goddess Kelly” she yells. Of course I don’t watch these videos while the guests are on my feet. If I were to do that, my horniness would get the best of me and I would have to pleasure myself. You don’t want to be shrink anywhere on my body when I do that. The people between my toes would be scrunched instantly. Anyone anywhere else on my foot would be thrown off very quickly. Actually, the safest place would be on my crotch, in the jungle itself. There is a goddess who specializes in that. I hear you can get pretty close to the action if you wear special life jackets. It is like watching Old Faithful in a way except this girl is even younger than me.

 

Back to security. Thinking outside the box, we came up with a good idea. We decided there should be a sort of security guard presence on my foot. Instead of armored people with guns, we stuck with our theme: we would have relative giants patrolling. Of course they would have to be women. That is just plain logical. If you go to a giant woman’s foot, you might want to see more giant women. The women would be relatively 45 meters tall (150ft). The average person would be 6cm (2.5in) tall to the giantess. Her job would be to walk around all populated parts of my feet, helping guests and maybe even have some of their own attractions if things worked out well. What could go wrong with having women walking around with vaginas 13 feet deep (4m)? Like all good ideas, theory is the best place for them. Our casting call was for women who wanted to experience being a giantess. There were a lot of eager women who could not wait to sign up. More importantly there were a lot of beautiful and sexy women who wanted the job. If you are going to hire a person who will be magnified by more than 20 times, you want a beautiful person. They immediately enjoyed it and I did too. While I could not feel them, at .5 cm tall, they were visible to the naked eye. There were some video recordings of them. Before, the videos were a little abstract. I could see the people on a fleshy surface and I knew it was my foot; with this, I could actually see movement on my foot. It was exhilarating to see tiny beautiful women walking on my foot. What was even hotter was that these women were goddesses in their own minds and they were tiny little people on my foot. It really was not long until the horrible day happened. We were happy to accept applicants eager to become giantesses. We liked that some of them had a background interest and even fetish for it. We did not stop to think about it completely, but a lot of the giantess community is somewhat violent with eating and crushing people. Obviously I do no object to these in fantasies, but we did not think about what would happen if you made a girl a giantess who always wanted to be a giantess. Two of the women we hired were friends and were actually featured in low end giantess videos online. What luck we had in getting to miniature famous giantesses to be miniature giantesses. The two women did not wait long to fulfill their fantasies. Have you ever imagined trying to run away from a woman that was 150 feet tall (45m)? While you run at your top speed, she lazily takes a couple steps and is upon you literally. The two women found the more populated areas to strike. It wasn’t hard to find a few people who wanted to be held in the hands of beautiful goddess. So they each picked up a couple people. One girl asked, “Want to see what it is like in the mouth of a giant woman?” The small people couldn’t believe their fantasies were coming true, neither could the women. They each stuck a handful of people in their mouths. While facing each other, one of the women gulped the crowed down in an instant. They did not know what happened until it was too late. The group in the other mouth witnessed the swallowing. They tried struggling as best they could, but they were no match for the lips and tongue of the goddess. She slowly pushed them to the back of her mouth, savoring their futile struggles. She felt their screaming faces and rebelling arms against her tongue. When she finally swallowed, she felt some of them try to grab hold of something in her slick throat to no avail. They both took in their victims suffocating in their stomachs for a moment.

 

The people down below could not clearly see what happened. Some thought maybe it was a trick. So when the giant women reached down for more victims, nobody thought to escape. They chowed down another innocent handful (this time with teeth). The people still did not know to panic right away; they were too in shock. One of the women lifted her barefoot in the air and hovered it over a young couple. According to witnesses, they looked a little worried, but mostly unsure. They say the giantess lowered her foot and the last thing the witnesses saw was a worried look on the tiny woman’s face. That is when the people knew to truly be afraid. The two giant women stomped quickly, as many people as they could. I think they wanted to get their fulfillment of that before moving on to more deviant and cruel games. One man witnessed his girlfriend get picked up by a giantess. She stuck the lower end of the woman in her mouth and started licking and sucking her. She claimed the man’s girlfriend tasted good. The other goddess walked over. She opened her mouth and took in the upper half of the tiny woman. They both sucked and her and lick her, passing her between mouths. The man saw one woman stick her tongue into the mouth of the other and retrieve his girlfriend. Their struggling for the captive became more and more aggressive until one pulled back and sarcastically said, “You bitch”. They smiled and walked away. It took the man a few moments to realize what happened to his girlfriend.

 

The rampage continued for almost 30 minutes before the first helicopters showed up. There was really nothing they could do since they did not carry weapons. One bird that got close was grabbed by a girl and hurled into the distance. The pilot survived. They killed a lot of people with different parts of their bodies. Another 20 minutes passed before our other security guards came at a more manageable size. They brought the girls off my foot and to the room for size changing. Much like in other science fiction stories, we use a sort of ray gun to change the size of people. Just before the gun went off, one of the girls kicked the other girl away along with the guards. The machine grew the one girl to normal height. She looked down and longingly said, “Oh fuck yeah”. She lowered her foot over the guards and her companion, slowly smushing them. On the recording of the audio feed, over the guards yelling, we can hear the accomplice say, “God I love y-”.

 

She is now in the hand of the justice system. Justice is about balance. I don’t know how we can gruesomely kill her 150 times for her half. Our scientists are working on that. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you think!