- Text Size +

My name is Kelly Jenner and I am a Foot Goddess. A lot of people have been asking for interviews so I decided to do my own.

 

For those of you who do not know, I will explain what that means. Not too long ago, scientists made a breakthrough in mass altering technologies. They created a machine that could alter the size of anything and anyone to any size. The first public usage of the machine was for the obvious purposes such as ending world hunger. Once that was taken care of, the next use was of course for sexual purposes. You can research more on your own, but the important part to know is that there are many people who are attracted to women’s feet. Some are especially attracted to women’s feet that are a billion times bigger than them. That is right. We shrink people to a size that cannot be viewed by the naked eye and place them on the underside of my foot. To some of you, this might sound completely insane, being shrunken down or disgusting being on a stinky foot. Some of you are getting very turned on by this notion. Do not be ashamed if you are. Many men and women are very into this. Just look at the thousands of people who are on my foot weekly. We have sometimes had over a thousand people on my foot at the same time. It doesn’t get crowded either. You can walk for hours on just the ball of my foot and not see another person. People who traverse the creases in my sole have not explored even one tenth of the massive canyons. The Grand Canyon doesn’t even compare. You will learn more about the terrain as I divulge. I want to talk about how it works, what people do, how I got started, and more. I definitely want to disclose the incidents of death and disappearance on my foot that has been in headlines.

 

How I got started:

Why was I chosen? Why was I the right candidate for masses of people to crawl on and worship my feet? Because my feet were already being worshipped. A couple years ago I started posting pictures on an image hosting community site. For the fun of it, I posted a few shots of my feet. I didn’t really think anything of it until I started getting a lot of responses. People were demanding more so I gave them everything. I took pictures of my soles, close-ups of my toes, even some point of view shots that made me look like a giantess stepping on the camera. I never thought I would be a real giantess. I had a lot of admirers, but I was surprised at the women that also like my feet. Some were just admirers and some were attracted to my feet sexually. I found myself very turned on by so many people being attracted to my feet. I never thought of my feet as being sensual. I started to get it though, the curves of the arch, the tiny wrinkled in the sole, the toes … oh god, when they flex! Whew. I was really getting into it so I started making video. It started off as just flexing my toes in front of the camera, then undressing my feet, massaging my feet. Once, when I pulled my sock off in a video, I brought it up to my face and took a deep whiff for the hell of it. I had seen girls do it in other videos, so I thought I would try it myself. Holy hell did it get me wet! The aroma of my own foot turned me right on. I did not expect that. One of the reasons the video became so popular was because you can see in my face just how turned on I get. I forgot myself and just sniffed the sock for a few minutes. It took a while for me to figure out exactly what happened and why I was so aroused by the smell of my foot lingering in my sock. I think one of the reasons is this: guys and girls commented a lot on the smell of my foot. They wanted to know how it smelled and they wanted to smell it themselves. I never really tried it out; I just assumed they smelled bad. When I finally took that deep whiff, I realized it was a bad smell and a good smell all at once. I didn’t consciously know it at the time, but something else was going on in my mind. I was imagining all of my admirers smelling my sock with me. I imagined them having orgasms to just the scent of my sweaty sock. It was bliss. I definitely had the aid of one of my used socks in my face when I was … playing with myself. In my progression and due to curiosity, it did not take long for me to directly get a taste of my foot. To amp up my arousal, I did it for the first time on camera. Goddamn was that hot! The video I uploaded was just under a minute because after one minute, the content of the video could not be shown on youtube. I posted some videos of me sucking on my toes. I liked getting super close-ups, really getting in there. I think I liked the idea of being a giantess before I really knew what it was.

 

Around that time, the new about the mass altering machine came out. A lot of people in the giantess community were very interested. Before I had a chance to really look into it, I was contacted by the company who owned the technology. I didn’t need a lot of convincing. They told me that tiny people would worship my feet and I would get paid for it. I hadn’t really monetized my exotic internet fame besides selling some used socks and shoes. Besides capitalizing on the fantastical sexual interests of people, it turns out the scientists themselves were attracted to the feet of giant women. Who else would dedicate time and money into making a shrink machine? We had a lot of fun. They started out shrinking to six inches, then four, two, and just under an inch.  We played a lot of games with me pretending to squish them between my toes, them climbing on the soles of my feet, and me pretending the step on them. I would actually place my foot on them, but never pushing down too hard. However, there was an accident. I pretended to stomp on them or come close as they ran. One of them was hiding behind me when I took a step back. My giant sole descended on him slowly. He saw I was completely unaware that he was under my foot. The soft skin of my sole took up his entire view. He would have rolled out of the way had he decided to stop masturbating. When my foot finally hit the ground, I felt a small body under my foot and tiny bit of goo splatter. I was sick to my stomach and I froze completely. Some of the quick reacting shrunken men got to my foot and tried to lift it off their companion who was completely engulfed by the flesh of my foot. I would have been very turned on by this if I had not been so scared. I lifted my foot, thinking I would find the worst, but it got worse; he stuck to my sole. I just arched my foot, toes still on the ground, so they could peel him off. Once again, would be so hot if I didn’t want to cry. He was alive! Being stepped on gave him two broken legs and the best orgasm he ever had. The accident made us realize we had to come up with a safer idea. A giant woman pretending to step on tiny people was a dangerous game. We decided it would be best if I remain motionless. This allowed us also to have many more people get their monies worth at a time. I would lay down on my stomach with my feet on the ground, soles up. My feet were also firmly in place so I would accidently swing my leg up and send hundreds of people to their doom. I doubt that even the people that would land on my butt would survive. Plus, I am not the butt goddess. That is another girl. I will talk about that later.

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come...