- Text Size +

“Jaaaasoooon…” came the gentle croon of Amanda’s voice right by Jason’s ear; she whispered in such a low voice, though, that the volume was only similar to that of a speaker’s rumbling, which allowed Jason to drift back into consciousness.  As soon as he did, though, he found himself stiffly in place again, his arms and legs pinned down tightly under a thick, immovable clay-like layer of dried hot glue.  He was still glued firmly onto Amanda’s open palm, spread-eagled.  He looked down his body, shivering from the pain of rubbing his raw, burned skin against the encrusted layer of glue, and looked down along himself.  He was able to lift his head, but nothing else; the only thing that, oddly, was poking out into fresh air, free of the glue layer, was his member.  Jason was glad that Amanda at least had the heart to not leave his genitals under the oppressively painful heated layers of glue.  He grunted, trying one final time to break through the thick sarcophagus of translucent dried glue, but it only hurt his burning limbs more, so he quickly stopped, resting his back against Amanda’s cool palm skin.

                “Shhh… Shhh… don’t try to move now, Jason, or you’ll just hurt yourself,” whispered Amanda almost huskily.  The simple phrase gave Jason goosebumps, which was pretty embarrassing for him considering how much dread he had for this cruel titan of a woman by this point.  Looking on, he watched her stroke a long pinky finger along his glue-covered upper body a few times before turning her flattened palm closer to her face, so they could both get a better look at one another.  “Jason, I’ve got a question for you now…”

                “Huh?”

                Amanda giggled.  “Take all the time you need, it’s all right.  Just tell me, now… do you feel like you understand now what it is to be a married couple?”

                Hearing this chance, Jason wanted to lunge forward enthusiastically, but then he remembered how stuck he was to Amanda’s hand, so he instead took a few deep breaths, his head swimming violently.  “YES!  Oh, please, believe me, YES!”

                Amanda’s slender eyebrow raised slowly.  “Oh?”

                “YES!  I… I… I haven’t f-felt this, um…” gasped Jason, swallowing hard, “…CLOSE to Martha s-since we got m-married…”

                Amanda nodded, seeming to approve.  “I don’t doubt that at all, Jason,” she smiled appreciatively.

                Jason gulped, his heart fluttering.  So far, so good.  “P-Please… w-we won’t t-tell anyone…”

                At this, Amanda threw her head back and laughed loudly, her eyes watering slightly.  It was almost like an extended cackle, reminding Jason of some old time fantasy film villain from his childhood, and it was terrifyingly out of character for Amanda’s normal cover-up of being sweet and gentle.  Of course, Jason had a feeling the real “Amanda” was much more like this than how she appeared.

                Amanda used a finger to dry her eye, still chuckling, then looked at Jason disbelievingly, moving the hand holding him closer to her eyes.  “REALLY.  NO one.  You won’t tell ANYONE about me?”

                “N-NO!  Never!  W-We just w-want to…”

                “What, Jason?  What do you want?” cooed Amanda.

                “We just want to go HOME!” he cried out, his voice cracking, but he swallowed hard again, barely managing to maintain his composure.  Jason stiffened his upper lip.  He refused to allow himself to cry.  It was not going to happen.

                Amanda simply nodded again.  “Okay.  That’s all right with me,” she shrugged.  “All you have to do is pass my little… exit exam.  That okay with you?”

                All Jason could do was nod in the affirmative.  He had a strong feeling saying “no” wasn’t a viable option, anyway.

                “Good, little Jason…” she smirked warmly.  “I’ve just got a question for you then…”

                “What?”

                “Have you been faithful to your wife?”

                Jason gulped again, looking down at the tabletop at Martha, who was listening intently, exhausted and leaning against a hammer that was still laid out from the spilled toolbox.  Her stare was blank, as she didn’t want to intimidate Jason at all while he was in such a precarious position, but even from so far away, Jason could make out his wife’s limbs shivering, and not just from pain; she was more afraid for him than he was for himself at this point.  It was so odd to Jason, but as he stared down at Martha, he realized he didn’t just want to help defend her life if he could (as he would have wanted to with any person forced into this situation), but he actually wanted to be back down there with her.  Near her.  He couldn’t explain it at all, but it was true.  He cocked his head down at her, his lip quivering, then turned back to the patiently waiting room-sized face of Amanda.

                “Yes, I have,” he said dryly, his skin feeling cold, awash with the conflicting emotions running through his mind.  “I’ve been faithful.”  It was indeed true, and it came so plainly and clearly to Jason, he didn’t even feel the impulse to stutter with terror as he said it.

                “So… what you’re telling then, Jason, is… you’ve never had sexual relations with another woman?” asked Amanda, placing her pinky back on the glue crust covering Jason’s stomach.

                “Never.”

                “Never… KISSED another woman?”

                “No.”
                “Laid a HAND on another woman in any way that wasn’t meant platonically?” continued Amanda, slowly stroking the finger in circles around Jason’s chest.

                “I haven’t.”

                “Had… a THOUGHT about something… another woman, naked, with you…”

                “What?  I…” gasped Jason, finding this to be getting very specific, until he felt a tingling sensation in his lower body.  He had been so focused on keeping unblinking eye contact with Amanda that he hadn’t realized her finger had traveled down to his unglued member, and was beginning to smooth along it with incredible dexterity and gentleness.  Despite the hugeness and bulkiness of her finger, Amanda’s touch wasn’t painful, or even cumbersome.  It was… soft, and pleasant, and with a stomach-turning tingle, Jason actually felt his dick reacting.  Slowly at first: just a rushing feeling of goodness along his limbs, and then, he felt it beginning to stiffen.  His eyes darted back to Amanda’s face, which was locked down, staring wide-eyed, trained on Jason’s steadily growing erection.  Finally, as Jason’s dick grew to full length, his body twitching with the effort, Amanda ceased stroking along Jason’s dick, raising her digit back up and holding it above him, pointed.

                “Are you… sure about that answer?” she said with a huge smile, but Jason could detect traces of contempt and coldness behind it.  Like she was disgusted with him.  He nodded readily.

                “T-That’s not FAIR!  That’s just a REACTION, I have NO control over…”

                Before Jason could finish, though, Amanda’s hand was going back toward the table, toward Martha.  Bending her middle finger back against her thumb for leverage, Amanda flicked outward into Martha’s naked, sore body.  She struck her hard in the chest, sending her flying back several inches, where she crashed uncomfortably against the rolled up Play-Doh ball.  Her eyes shifted slowly back to Jason’s helpless body, his chin quivering.  He couldn’t even say anything.  Slowly, after being left alone for a few seconds, his member began shrinking again.

                “A marriage is only held together when both husband and wife are there… physically, and mentally.  And… I don’t think you’re there mentally yet, Jason.”

                “Please…” croaked Jason, an emotional wreck.  “T-That doesn’t mean anything.  A… A… b-bodily function, t-that’s all it is…”

                At this, Amanda nodded, smirking.  “I suppose you’re right.  You men.  You all are just like wild animals, you can’t control yourself at all.  I lay a finger on you and you just blow up your dinky little penis like a tiny pimp.  But that’s all right.  I’m inclined to be reasonable with you, Jason.”  With this, Amanda reached her free hand down to the base of her sweat-soaked shirt and began lifting it upward, peeling it off the miles of her warm skin leading up her firm stomach until she pulled it past her sports bra and up to her shoulders, where she tucked the corners into her armpits, allowing her to keep it hitched up.  She lowered Jason, keeping his face level with her bra.  Then, with the same hand, she calmly reached behind herself to her shoulder blades, pinching at the sports bra clasp, and unhooked it, allowing the damp bra to fall down to her body to the floor, leaving her completely topless before Jason.

                Jason quivered, completely overtaken by the wide sight before him.  Amanda’s pale breasts, like hot air balloons, swaying with such slight movements that only someone his size would be able to make it out.  As the cool air rushed over her skin, he saw tiny goose bumps beginning to form along her skin like tiny lapping ripples on an ocean of peachy flesh.  Slowly, her flattened, tanned nipples began to grow, pressing outward and becoming a slightly darker shade as they, too, reacted to the cold.  With them both fully erected, Amanda leaned her head back, looking toward the ceiling, and sighed.  She moved Jason closer to her left breast, placing his face so close to her hardened nipple he could have reached out and touched it if his arms didn’t happen to be super glued to Amanda’s warm palm.

                Jason bit his tongue, mesmerized for a few instants as his eyes were brought terrifying detail of Amanda’s erotically stiffened nipple tip.  Then, remembering himself, he closed his eyes, continuing to keep his teeth clenched together.

                “Open your eyes, Jason, and look at it.  I’m not asking you to touch me.  Just look at it,” ordered Amanda.  Jason didn’t obey at first until he heard Martha’s weak cry from below, so he quickly snapped them open, looking down to the table, and saw Martha pinned down against the hardwood tabletop by Amanda’s powerful, probing thumb, bent back for added pressure.  She was jamming it down onto Martha’s shoulder blades, right above her nail cut wound.

                Shuddering, Jason bit his tongue again and looked back into the slightly grooved areola, perfectly smooth.  He shook his head, trying to deny what he was seeing, but he couldn’t.  Amanda’s breasts were, admittedly, incredible, almost perfect.  At his size, Jason could barely distinguish any blemishes, something that normally would have been horribly apparent at the size of a small doll.  He gulped hard.  Don’t think about it… Don’t think about it… Don’t think about it…

                Jason’s member slowly began rising again.  Jason bit his tongue hard, wincing from the pain and tasting blood.  He had to keep his mind off of it.  He wasn’t being touched.  This was purely mental.  Jason swallowed the drops of blood painfully, focusing on that rather than what his unfortunate and traitorous eyes were seeing.  Ignore it… Ignore it…

                Too late already.  Within a few more seconds, Jason’s steadily cold-sweating body was beyond his control, his dick fully erect, unable to help itself at the amazing close-up peep show it was receiving from Amanda’s twin goddess wells.  And then, he felt the intrusive hand that he was glued to moving back upward, away from the breasts as Amanda lifted her armpits, allowing the clenched, sweaty shirt to drop back over herself a bit more modestly.  He found himself face-to-face with her, a feat that soon became only technical as Amanda zoomed in closer to his body, so closer that one of her eyelashes began tickling his face as she examined his hard dick.  She blinked, brushing her soft eyelashes past his member, and it wiggled slightly at the touch.  A grin spread across her face.

                “Just… a reaction, Jason?” she mused sweetly.  She lowered his body lower down her face, past the long bridge of her smooth nose, which blew out calm, warm air onto his terrified body.  Soon, he found his face right underneath the opening to her nose.  He stared up into it at the shallow jungle of nose hair and damp, dark walls as more steady exhalations soothed his face.  Then, parting her soft lips directly over his fully erect dick, Amanda breathed in such a low, barely audible voice, yet with such fierceness, it gave Jason a fresh set of goose bumps.

                “You’ve been… unfaithful…” whispered Amanda before sliding her tongue out of her lips and tubing it messily around Jason’s penis, slobbering all over the rest of his glue-drenched body.  Unable to move, Jason watched helplessly as several dribbles of thick, foamy saliva trickled down his encrusted body toward his face, where they formed thickly around his cheeks, toughened slightly by traces of sputum.  He tried shaking them off of his face, but it was no use; within a few seconds, Jason could tell they weren’t going anywhere.  They were hot and heavy against his skin, smelling slightly of stale peppermint.  He began to gasp shallowly, then, as Amanda went to work on his hardened member with her tongue, even pressing her lips down against it and swallowing the comparatively microscopic organ up inside her mouth, sliding the very tip of her tongue up and down it so gently it might as well have been normal sized.  Within seconds, Jason exploded a load into Amanda’s mouth, although it was so small, it instantly got lost in the cushy cracks of Amanda’s lips.

                Jason wasn’t given a reprieve though.  As soon as he began panting heavily from the effort, Amanda took a soft breath through her mouth, blowing hot air over him, before setting her moist lips back down onto his body and sucking hungrily onto his dick with so much ferocity Jason feared she would yank it right off of his body.  Jason began to moan with pain and horror at the situation as he actually felt his member lifting back up again against his will.  Almost simultaneously, Jason heard Martha scream.

                Down on the table, Amanda had moved her thumb lower down on Martha’s body and was jamming it heavily into the band-aid covered wound so hard that Jason saw fresh blood soaking into the bandage.  Amanda’s finger writhed on top of the squirming, pinned Martha as it worked deeply against the wound.  All the while, Amanda kept her face’s attention firmly on her unwilling hand captive, suckling against his tack-sized penis that in almost no time at all, Jason had grown to full length and exploded again.

                Of course, this wasn’t rewarded with a break, either.  Instead, Amanda flattened her pink, muscular tongue against Jason’s legs and began swiping upward, lathering the encrusted glue in a layer of gooey slobber, even laying it down on his face, which she licked thickly for a few seconds before pulling away, leaving several strands of her spit dangling from Jason’s face and hair.  And finally, at long last, Jason began to tear up a little, his manhood almost literally stripped of him as Amanda’s tongue descended back on his helpless dick for a third round, her slimy muscle’s thrusts equal to that of an elephant on top of a mouse.  Jason grunted, grasping at Amanda’s palm skin for support underneath the glue and felt more tears rush down his face as Martha’s continued cries of anguish echoed gut-wrenchingly in his ears.

Chapter End Notes:

Hearing opinions = happy