- Text Size +

Amanda sat in an armchair of her apartment, one bare leg crossed over the other, a pair of moccasins adorning her feet.  On the foot that was suspended in midair, she had allowed the end to slip off her heel, her toes gripping at the cottony interior and bouncing it up and down, slowly pulling it back over her heel before absentmindedly allowing it to drop again, held firm by the tops of her toes as well.  Both hands rested on the arms of the chair, each one balled into a tight fist.  And in each fist happened to be the naked bodies of Jason and Martha, both of whom were shaking and trying not to crack.  Now, with nothing on to separate their bodies from the warm touch of Amanda’s expansive palm flesh, they felt horribly violated, every inch of their bodies being pressed firmly into a skin fold of the gigantic woman’s hand.  They tried shifting out of her grip, but found motion quite impossible and in fact painful, so powerfully were Amanda’s iron fingers latched across their backs.

                Jason groaned uncomfortably, his dick lodged into the base of the crevice between Amanda’s middle and ring fingers, the fingertip of her ring finger having calmly laid itself across his butt.  Slowly, Amanda began stroking his butt cheeks while simultaneously pressing him harder against her hand, forcing his dick fully between her fingers.  He swallowed hard.

                Amanda’s eyes darted between the two of them as she smiled at their horrified, ashen faces.  Finally, her lips parted and she breathed heavily before speaking: a common trait of hers before saying anything, as if she wanted to make sure she had everyone’s attention first.  As if her two tiny captives had forgotten about her already.

                “Jason… Martha…” she began, looking at both of them respectively, her voice still a gentle, creeping whisper in the otherwise silent apartment.  “Let’s get started.  Now, from what I’ve seen, your biggest problems lie in how well you know one another.  Would you say that’s true?”

                The young couple remained tight-lipped though, still trying to process the whole nightmarish situation while also trying to decipher how this cruel stranger knew so much about them.  Jason thought hard, trying to pull anything from his memory.  A coworker at his office?  A taxi driver?  A woman at the bus station?  He had never been more certain of anything in his life: he had never before laid eyes on this woman.  Martha, thinking the same thoughts, arrived at this same conclusion.  Amanda, looking slightly miffed that she hadn’t received an answer, continued, slowly grinding the front side of each naked body into her soft palm with a probing fingertip as if to remind them who was in charge at the moment.  To drive the point home, she cleared her throat before continuing.

                “Tell me, Martha…” she smiled, turning to the little woman in her right hand, who shook even harder to be so directly addressed.  “How well do you… know Jason?”

                Martha looked confused, her brow sweating profusely, but swallowed hard in her dried throat to see Amanda’s expectant expression.  Coughing a bit, and trying fruitlessly to shift her bare legs within the oppressive confines of Amanda’s fist, she spoke.  “K-Know Jason?  P-Pretty well, I… t-think…” she gasped, wanting to get the speaking part over as soon as possible.  Amanda nodded, raising an eyebrow.

                “Good.  All right, then.  What’s Jason’s favorite baseball team?”

                Martha stared dumbfounded up at the enormous face.  Amanda’s eyes were wide and gleaming, clearly waiting patiently for an answer.  Martha cleared her throat again.  “Is… is this a j-joke?”

                “No, it’s not a joke, Martha.  It’s a question.  What’s Jason’s favorite baseball team?”

                Martha looked apprehensively over at Jason, who looked just as confused amidst his understandably uncomfortable expression.  Then, turning back to Amanda, she breathed out and in a few times.  “The… Cubs?”

                The response was immediate.  Amanda’s fingers around Jason’s body tightened, one of her knuckles popping at the rapidness of the effect.  Amanda seemed to be clenching almost as hard as she could, her fingers beginning to lose their color with the effort, her hand quivering slightly as she applied more pressure.  Jason roared with pain, but gritted his teeth, convulsing as he tried to ride it out, most of his body suddenly going numb as he felt his limbs pressed harder against his body than he ever thought humanly possible without breaking.

                “W-What?” gasped Martha, befuddled by what was happening, before her eyes widened.  “NO!  S-STOP, PLEASE!”  The crushing continued for a few more seconds, until Amanda’s grip finally loosened, allowing Jason to flop over, his head resting against her plush flesh, unable to hold it up himself from exhaustion.  He panted heavily, drinking in regular breaths of oxygen while the pain of what he had just experienced slowly crept in, replacing the numbness with biting soreness.  Amanda looked back to Martha with a calm smile.

                “W-Why did you d-do that?” cried Martha, another tear rolling down her cheek.

                “Well, maybe Jason can tell you that,” smiled Amanda, raising her fist a little higher in the air, shifting her finger to help hold Jason’s head up.  She grinned at him sweetly.  “What’s your favorite baseball team, Jason?”

                Jason gulped, closing his eyes with the effort of trying to lift his head up instead of needing to rest his chin on Amanda’s perched finger, then spoke.  “W-W-White S-Sox…”

                “But… but…” mumbled Martha, confused still.  “B-But he didn’t DO anything!  It was ME!”

                Amanda nodded.  “Exactly.  A marriage is a partnership, Martha, but you keep treating it like a war.  To have love, you have to have understanding.  Knowledge of one another.  This is key,” she said strictly and professionally.  Clearly, she was practiced at this.

                Martha was speechless, the whole operation beginning to sink in.  Amanda’s head calmly turned to Jason, then, raising her fist up to eye level and raising his head again.  She chuckled girlishly.  “C’mon, little guy, don’t be shy…” she cooed at Jason.  “It’s your turn now.”

                Jason stiffened, finally holding his head up.  “That’s a good boy.  NOW…” she said, biting her lip, trying to think up a good question.  “What is Martha’s favorite movie?”

                Jason stared across the way at Martha, helpless at first, which in turn caused Martha’s eyes to boggle.  If he answered incorrectly, she had a feeling a very similar fate awaited her.  “What is Martha’s favorite movie, Jason?” repeated Amanda a little more sternly.  Time was running out.

                Jason wracked his brain, which was already overloaded with denial at the situation, his body still aching badly from the python-like compression he had just experienced in the hot grip of Amanda’s totalitarian fingers.  Movies… movies… movies.  He hadn’t gone to see a movie with Martha in half a year.  Come to think of it, he hadn’t watched a movie with her in half a year.  He groaned, a slight trace of guilt entering his mind.  Suddenly, though, when he was afraid all hope was lost, it occurred to him, and he stared up at Amanda with confidence that surprised even himself.

                “Gone with the Wind.  Her favorite movie is Gone with the Wind,” he answered, his heart pounding in his chest.  He felt so sure, but as soon as the words left his mouth, he wasn’t certain anymore.  Had he answered too quickly?  However, his fluttering chest was put to relative rest when Amanda nodded approvingly at him.  She looked back to Amanda, then.

                “Your husband seems to know you better than you know him, Martha.  But that’s okay.  You’ll get another chance to redeem yourself…” she smiled, sending chills down the backs of both tiny newlyweds.  Martha began to shake her head no, which caught Amanda’s attention.  She parted her lips, squinting at Martha in curiosity.  “No?”

                “NO!” screamed Martha.  “P-Please… d-don’t do this…”

                “Why not?  You’re married, aren’t you?  Shouldn’t you know this pretty well?” mused Amanda.  “What kind of WIFE are you, Martha?”

                Martha would normally have taken great offense to this and probably even have spoken up, but something deep in her brain suggested that this was not the proper place to test out her resistance skills.  She swallowed hard, looking down, her eyes following the shallow, thin grooves of Amanda’s fingerprints along the muscular finger that had Martha gripped right across her naked chest.  With no more response of protest, Amanda cleared her throat again.

                “Let’s try another one, then.  Martha.  Jason’s favorite food.  That one can’t be hard, right?  You’re a housewife.  You cook, don’t you?” she said, cocking her head slightly.  Martha nodded slowly, looking back up with watery eyes.  “His favorite food, Martha.  That’s all I want,” smiled Amanda.

                Martha shut her eyes tightly, trying to think.  She had cooked, sure, but Jason never particularly enjoyed her cooking.  She didn’t either; she had gotten the bad culinary genes in her family, so most of the time she and Jason got take-out.  Why did I never learn to cook better, questioned Martha in her mind.  Why did I never watch mom more closely?  At family get-togethers, at dinner time?  Why did Jason and I never sit down for a real meal together?

                “I’m waiting, Martha,” sang Amanda impatiently.  “Time’s up.  I want your answer.”

                “Ah… ah…” gasped Martha, her heart racing as she stared over at Jason’s pleading, disbelieving face.  “P-Pork c-chops?”

                Amanda turned back to Jason, shaking her head.  “Boy, Jason…” she laughed.  “You sure can pick ‘em, huh?” With that, her hand compressed back in against Jason’s body, causing him to scream with pain as she rippled her fingers over his naked body, steadily sending shooting pain through every part of him, from his neck and down to his toes, heavily bruising him as she did.  He writhed against her hand, trying to get a grip on her fingers and hopefully push one off.  But he quickly found that this, even when using all of his strength, was impossible.  Jason grunted in agony as the numbness returned steadily.  Martha, having a feeling shouting wouldn’t do much good, instead began to weep into the crevice of Amanda’s hand, wishing so desperately that it was her body being crunched, not Jason’s.  He had known her well enough to save her, but twice already she had failed him.

                Martha’s punishment of being forced to watch her husband crushed between the deathly walls of soft palm and malleable finger flesh lasted a bit longer this time, but finally ended, releasing the once-again limp Jason to lean painfully against Amanda’s cradling palm.  He only whimpered slightly this time, keeping his eyes closed.

                “Stay with us, Jason.  Your wife needs you now.”

                Jason sputtered, and couldn’t help but glare a little over at the incredibly guilt-ridden Martha.  However, he was still ready to help defend her.  Ironically, he had a feeling that if she continued like this, there would be no one to answer her own questions and save her from a similar fate.

                “You seem to be pretty good at this, Jason, so let’s get a little trickier, shall we?” Amanda giggled, narrowing her eyes as if scheming.  Jason weakly tried to shake his head no, but this was out of the question at this point.  “You’re the go-getter type, aren’t you?  Okay, pay attention.  I won’t repeat myself now.  What is your wife’s favorite place to shop?”

                Already, Jason’s blood was running cold.  He knew his chances of answering this one correctly were about one in a hundred.  How could a man possibly be expected to know a question like that about his wife, he wondered to himself.

                “W-Why should I KNOW that?” gasped Jason.  “I d-don’t go shopping with her!”

                Amanda nodded.  “True.  But… didn’t you get her a Christmas present?  Surely you had to go somewhere to get it.  So go ahead.  Give me your best shot…” she smiled, wiggling her fingers against his dick suggestively.  Admittedly, it felt a bit good, but he quickly returned his eyes up to Amanda, ignoring the feeling.

                “I… I… d-don’t kn…” he began, but was cut off.

                “JUST GUESS!” screamed Martha.  “YOU HAVE TO-” she yelped, but she too was cut off as the finger gripping her across the chest shifted upward, covering her mouth and pressing her head further down into her long fist.

                “Ah-ah-ah-AH, Martha.  No audience participation,” winked Amanda, raising her thumb.  Gently, she pressed down on the top of Martha’s head, fully inserting her into her warm fist.  At two and a half inches tall, Martha was easily swallowed up inside Amanda’s closed hand.  She turned back to Jason, who gulped.  “No pressure, Jason, but if you get this wrong, her head is going to get in on the action now.”

                Jason could scarcely breath.  “T-That’s n-not FAIR!” he bellowed.  “I couldn’t POSSIBLY…”

                “Answer the question, lovey, or I do it anyway,” snapped Amanda, slowly beginning the compression process with her fist.  Jason could hear the pained scream of Martha inside the warm, no-doubt perspiring fist skin, and he stuttered, trying to formulate his thoughts.  He had never in his life felt this helpless.

                “MACY’S!” he yelled, shaking with the effort.

                Amanda considered him a moment, raising her eyebrows in surprise.  He sighed with relief.  It seemed he had gotten it right.

                For an instant, anyway.

                “No offense, hubby,” she grinned.  “But I’m starting to think the pair of you rushed into this WAY too soon.”  With this final word, her other fist began closing, balling up the helpless, naked body of Martha inside.  It was much harder than the squeezes given to Jason and, true to her word, Amanda even made sure Martha’s little face was fully pressed against a burly finger crevice, tightening it against her and cutting off her air, which was already in short supply.  Every inch of Martha’s body was being worked over by Amanda’s steadily vibrating fingers, kneading into her bruised sides with her rippling digits; the woman had clearly done this many times before, as well.

                “NO!” screamed Jason, pulling himself to his feet on pure adrenaline and rushing to the edge of the open hand, Amanda’s probing, masturbatory finger raising off of his body.  However, Amanda quickly raised a thumb, smacking him in the face again and knocking him flat on his ass into her palm, gripping his once-again ravaged nose as her fingers closed back around him, her ring finger falling casually back over his crotch and slowly working at it.  Finally, she ended Jason’s punishment as well, loosening the fist that had Martha balled up inside.  The little woman collapsed, wheezing and moaning, running her hands all over her exposed, battered body in pain.  All Jason could do was cry.

                “I’m sorry, you two,” cooed Amanda.  “I’m so sorry that the two of you have made this necessary.  We’ve got a lot more work to do here than I was expecting,” she said, bringing both tired, terrorized bodies up nearer to her eyes for a closer look.  “But don’t worry… your new friend Amanda is going to fix ALL of it…” she whispered in a voice that bordered on motherly affection.  Lowering her chin toward the two indifferent people, she planted a gentle, puckered kiss with her softly pursed lips onto each of their stomachs before smiling down at them again.

                “Amanda’s going to make it all better for you.”