- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Canada day

 

 

July 1 2011

 

 

Greeting people of what used to be known as Joanna’s world. As we celebrate Canada Day and Independence Day this weekend. The Never forget Joanna and her evil rule society wish to remind people what Canada day was like back when Joanna was ruling us. The fallowing is video taken back on July 1 2000

 

 

July 1 2000

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in Nova Scotia.  The sky was clear and the birds were singing, and everyone one else at the party was having a great time. Yet Edward couldn't shake the feeling something bad was going to happen.

 

Hubert Reed the host of the party cleared his throat. All small talk came to an end.

"Do you know what today is?" Hubert asked.

"Saturday." Somebody replied.

"July 1st." Somebody else said.

"That correct. But that not what I mean. Today is Canada day."

 

There were gasps from the partygoers. It was illegal to celebrate Canada day.

"What wrong people? Have you forgotten our country's birthday is July 1st?" Hubert asked.

"Have you forgotten that Canada no longer exists?" A woman by the name of Barbara replied.

"Canada will always exist as long as there are Canadians." Hubert replied.

 

Edward decided he needed speak up.

"I think Joanna would disagree with you."

Before Hubert could answer a stranger said.

"Are you going to let a 4,000 foot GTS-Goddess rule your life?"

Everyone turned to see who had spoken. It was a man, 5'10" with brown hair, dressed in a white top and base shorts.

"Who are you?" Hubert asked.

"I am Harry, president of the United States." The stranger replied.

Most of the partygoers started to get nervous. Claiming to be president of the United States was an even worst crime than celebrating Canada day (or Independence Day for that matter) others decided to mock him.

"Aren't you a mock president? "

"How can you be a president of a country that no longer exists?"

"I've read that America has gone through 12 presidents in the past two years alone."

 

Raymond brought up his hands and said.

"While I may not be a president in the historic sense of the word I do play an important role, I keep the idea of an independent United States alive."

"They why are you here in Nova Scotia? We were never part of the states."  Hubert asked.

"Things got too hot for me in the United States." Raymond replied.

"Are you going to join the party?" Hubert asked.

"Nah. I'm just passing through. I want to be back in the states by the fourth of July. But before I go, I do have one question. If this is a Canada day party where is the Canadian flag?"

"I got a flag right here." Hubert replied. He then fished the 'maple leaf'; flag out of a bag he had with him and then hosted it on a nearby flagpole. The sight for too much for some people they left the party. While it brother back memories of good times in others. So they stayed.

 

Edward decided it wasn't safe to stay. As he was leaving, he ran into Sandy (literary). Sandy was a seven-foot Amazon and fortunately for Edward, a friend from way backs.

"Are you ok Edward?" she asked.

"Yeah, but what your body made of steel?"

"Actually they did make me bullet proof. And I need it for my job."

"What are you doing these days Sandy?"

"I'm a flag remover. I remove forbidden flags. And if you excuse me, I got work to do." She replied.

 

Edward decided it was best to stay out of her away.

 

Sandy then crashed the party.

"Ok buddy. Don't you realize that the 'maple leaf' is an illegal flag?"

"But this is Canada. It's our national flag." Hubert replied.

"You're living years behind the times. Canada no longer exists." Sandy told him. She then removed the flag.

"Why are you working for them?" Harry asked.

"I'm from Cape Breton. Where we take any job we can get. I warn you all.  Abandon your celebration of Canada day or you will regret it."

"Whoa! I'm not risking my life for a bunch of Canadians. I'm out here." Harry then fled the scene."

 

Hubert and the other partygoers were not impressed.

"What are you going to do? Send Joanna after us?" Hubert asked.

"Joanna doesn't have the time to deal with you. But the party buster does." Sandy replied.

"Go away. We are not afraid of your threats."

"You will regret not listening to my warning." Sandy told him.

 

Soon after Sandy left, the Canadians raised the 'maple leaf' flag again and even began to sing 'oh Canada.'

 

Meanwhile several hundred kilometres away:

"Do I have to?" Phoebe asked.

Joanna sighed Phoebe was her sister but she was a pain in the butt at times.

"Look we're getting reports from across northern North America. There are illegal Canada Day parties go on all over the place, too many for me to handle. Besides I thought you would want to become a mega giantess."

"I rather goes to parties not brake them up." Phoebe wined.

"When my size changers are through with you, you bust a party by just being there. Now put on your "Party Buster" T-shirt and get to work." Joanna replied.

 

About an hour later

Back at the Canada day party, the partygoers were signing a new song. "Who's afraid of the party buster?" When they felt the ground shake and saw the birds flee. Then they saw an 800-foot giantess come toward them. She had short (relatively speaking) blond hair and had a white T-shirt that said 'Party Buster'.

 

Hubert groaned. He had put a lot of effort into the party and didn't want it to be ruined now. He decided to confront the giantess.

"Hey no mega giantesses allowed at this party."

"I got orders to bust this party. But I'm willing to overlook those orders if you let me join the party." Phoebe replied.

"Sorry, you’re way too big to join the party." Hubert replied.

"HOW DARE YOU TURN ME AWAY." Phoebe cried.

 

Most of the partygoers decided it was time to flee. Hubert tried to reason with them, but they left. Soon all was left was Hubert and his girlfriend (who's name is Patricia).

 

"Now look what you done. You wrecked my party." Hubert cried.

Instead of replying, Phoebe said.

"I got an idea for a game. Let's see how far I can throw you two."

 

Hubert and Patricia tried to fee but Phoebe easily grabbed them. She then threw them as hard as she could. She watched them going flying into the air and crash into some distant trees.

"About three kilometres, my best distance so far today." Phoebe muttered to herself.

 

July 1 2011

“Fortunately Joanna was forced into exile in 2009 and most of the giantesses loyal to her were killed in the GTS/SW war.  As for Phoebe she was put on trail after the war and executed for war crimes. And today Canada and the United States are once again independent countries.

 

The end