- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, it took 8 chapters, but I'm finally justifying the "feet" tag on this story.

Alison, having become bored with continually grinding her cousin’s weeping face against her warm navel, had resorted to laying her massive hand on top of her cousin’s prone body to keep her firmly in her place, with her tiny lips planted firmly where the sweat droplets could dribble in.  She had also curled her fingers around Ashley’s sides to keep her from squirming.  The tiny teen had protested at first, screaming against the thick floor of flesh and writhing to get free, but after Alison had given her a light squeeze and threateningly jammed her face harder into the belly button, cutting off her air, Ashley had reluctantly gone limp, allowing her cousin to do what she wanted, realizing there was no escape.  With her firm fingers clamped so strongly around her cousin’s body, Alison was able to feel her little pounding heartbeat, racing with terror, indicating she was still alive and hadn’t drowned in the sticky, salty wash.  Content, Alison had relaxed her fingers, keeping her heavy palm trained on her cousin’s disobedient body.

The heat hadn’t let up, and the house was only getting muggier with each passing minute.  Alison leaned her head back and looked at the ceiling, sighing, as her shirt dampened further in a ring around her abs.  It wasn’t comfortable, but with a giggle, she remembered that the hotter it got, the worse it would be for her hapless cousin, who had no choice but to inhale and swallow the sweat droplets that trickled into her navel in order to keep from drowning in them.  She watched with gleeful stoicism as another cold drop dripped from her damp shirt, falling down her flat stomach, where it splashed against Ashley’s hair, which by now was damp and partially encrusted with dried sweat: the puny teen girl’s worst nightmare.  Then, working itself through her hair, the droplet fell down her face, washing her cheeks in Alison’s humid perspiration before pooling into the pocket of the belly button, right around Ashley’s nose.  She whimpered painfully as she swallowed this droplet as well, quivering under Alison’s unwavering and weighty palm.

“A-Alison…” stuttered Tony, barely able to contain himself any longer as he stared down at his pitiful girlfriend’s predicament.  He was still held in Alison’s firm fingers and soft palm, although she wasn’t clenching him any longer.  Hearing him speak, she flexed her finger muscles against his stomach and brought him up to eye level again.

“Need something again, hunky-dory?” she snickered condescendingly.

“Look.  I… I know she’s k-kind of a jerk to you…”

“Uh-huh.”

“B-but… don’t you think she’s had enough n-now?”

Alison bit her lip.  “I guess so,” she shrugged, finally lifting her hand off of Ashley.  Instantly, the little teen slid down the slick slope of Alison’s smooth stomach, back down to the ruffled area of skirt along her waist, right against her propped up leg, which rose into the air like a bare hill of firm flesh.  Using it to pull herself to her feet and spitting madly onto the skirt to try and remove the taste from her mouth, Ashley turned to face her cousin, an enraged gleam in her eye.

“You… you…” she mumbled, unable to sum up her thoughts.  “You…”

Alison just chuckled.  “This outta be good, huh?” she asked cheerfully to Tony, winking at him.

“You fu…”

“WAIT a second there, cuz,” laughed Alison, cutting her off.  “Before I hear your carefully rehearsed little show, I’d like to know your opinion.”

“My opinion?” screeched Ashley, leaning forward and pumping her tiny fists in the air, which looked rather comical to the gigantic cousin she was standing on.

“Yeah!  I just wanted your opinion.  So, what’s the verdict?  Am I… tummy flaunting material?” she asked with a huge smile on her face, bringing her hand back down.  Ashley fell over, terrified that the hand was going to drag her back for another soggy sip from the navel, but it only came down on Alison’s stomach with a loud slap, just for emphasis.  Ashley swallowed hard, grimacing as she tasted the lingering musky exudation in her throat.

“You wanna know what I think, “CUZ?” came Ashley’s reply in the most thickly sarcastic voice any of the three people in the room had ever heard.  “I think you’re A PSYCHO BITCH!  Stay the FUCK away me!  I mean… oh my God… oh my GOD… you just made me drink your…” she gasped, tears flowing down her face again as she fell to her knees, hacking up a storm to recall what she had just been put through.

At this, Alison remained stone-faced.  Her brain found itself completely befuddled, struggling to grasp the concept of Ashley’s inability to achieve an adequate level of humanity.  Her fingers wiggled, including around Tony, and she found herself clenching her fists.  Before, her anger had been simmering inside of her, but at this moment, she could feel it bubbling higher.  She stopped herself as she heard her knuckles crack and Tony yelp with pain as she mushed him into her palm flesh on accident.  She quickly opened her hand up, cradling him, and lowered him to the bed spread, by her side.  Ashley clumsily slid off of Alison’s waist, landing next to Tony.  She threw herself on top of him in a terrified embrace.

However, this moment didn’t last long, as Alison had pinched the back of Ashley’s shirt between her thumb and forefinger a second later, lifting her up.  Ashley began to thrash violently, punching her fists over her head and banging them against the relatively tough skin of Alison’s fingers.  She dangled in front of Alison’s nose, the pair staring off, each with hatred in their eyes.  Slowly, Alison brought her other hand to her left flip-flop and pinched at the edge, slipping it off.  She held it by the plastic toe strap, waving it around in the air, which got Ashley’s attention, before she flung it off to the side and off the bed.  She then brought both legs in a little further, crossing her right leg and partially sitting on it, but leaving her left, shoeless leg extended halfway.  She wiggled her toes, her bare foot finally freed to fully air out on the bed.

“Alison…” growled Ashley, her arms shaking with rage.

“NO!” bellowed Alison.  She jabbed her pointer finger forward directly into Ashley’s face, delivering a blow not unlike a champion boxer.  Her little cousin’s nose started to bleed, and she clutched at it, beginning to breathe more heavily again.  “You’re done talking, Ashley.  In fact…” she smiled.  “I don’t want to hear you make another sound,” she finished, mirroring her cousin’s earlier words.  Ashley began to shiver, pinching at her nose to stop the bleeding.

Without another word, Alison began lowering her hand forward along the bed, moving her cousin toward her bare foot, which was turned on its side because of her sitting position.  Ashley turned her head, her shirt still pinched between the pair of gargantuan fingers, and as she saw it approaching, she began to whimper loudly, fighting to get back to the ground.  With her hand right in front of her foot, Alison turned her appendage partially around, allowing Ashley to be dumped into her waiting cupped palm.  Before her cousin could even consider leaping out, she had curled her thumb in, pinning down hard on Ashley’s knees.  The little teen began tugging at her cousin’s burly, muscular finger, but it was no use.  Then, with Ashley firmly tucked in place, Alison gently mashed her hand and her immobilized cousin against her sole.

Ashley screamed as the immense wall of cream-colored, wrinkled flesh began descending on her, as she had little breathing room left.  Almost immediately, the pocket of space began to smell musty with settling sweat from the heat.  Alison quickly unhooked her thumb from her cousin’s knees; Ashley tried to take advantage of this, but found Alison’s hand pressing her more fully into the underside of her foot before she could move more than a few inches.  Her screams now muted as she received a smacking face-full of soft, balmy foot flesh, Ashley began to flail her limbs, pressing her hands against the absolute, thick mass, her fingers digging into Alison’s deep wrinkles, but this accomplished nothing beyond eliciting an amused giggle from Alison, who proceeded to jam even harder against her cousin’s body, sandwiching her firmly between warm palm skin and toughened, cushiony sole.

Ashley’s nose was brushed roughly against the grooved wrinkles, the stench wafting into her nose from her cousin’s cruel, odiferous sweat stains that had begun forming from the humidity of the room, mixing with the awful, lingering suggestion of dusty shoe foam, clenched firmly against Alison’s foot so often it had begun to trade off odors with her heel and toes.

Alison smiled as she felt dampness beginning to fill the wrinkles of her sole: Ashley’s tears as she continued fighting.  After a minute of this, the horrified Tony ran forward, stopping in front of Alison’s hand.

“No!  Stop!  Let her… let her OUT!” he yelled.  Carelessly, Alison’s other hand came down and she swatted him onto his butt using her middle finger.  Then, getting another idea, Alison pinched her thumb and pinky around her cousin’s sides, still keeping every inch of her front side trained against her soft foot bottom.  Grinning gleefully and chuckling, then, she began to rub her cousin up and down her sole.  She started small at first, stroking her along the coolest, softest section of her foot.  Ashley’s chin was bumped against the rippled wrinkles painfully as she sucked air out from each one as it passed by her face, hoping to get enough oxygen and stay conscious.  Then, after working her cousin’s body against her sole for a few minutes, she picked up the pace and range.  She carefully slid the tiny, vibrating body off to the side of her foot ball and up toward her toes.  She curled her pinky toe down, snatching up a tuft of Ashley’s hair in its damp clutch.  The little cousin screeched weakly as she was yanked back down, leaving a few stray long hairs in the meaty toe’s grasp.

Alison stroked her cousin soothingly down her foot, back through the pale field of sole flesh, and down to her thick heel.  The heat and slight sweat she had developed had created a porous, spongy effect on this section of her foot, and reaching it, she began to push harder on Ashley, rubbing her leaking sweat mist into her cousin’s body, all the while mashing her against the damp, mattress-like pad of pink skin.  Ashley murmured in pain and forlornness, beginning to give up, as she allowed her limbs to flop to her side, the awful odor coating her body.  Tony stood up and tried again, but Alison didn’t even allow him to get as close as last time before flicking him, this time harder; he was sent flying back several feet, landing on the cushy bed spread in a heap.

Just for good measure, Alison rubbed her cousin up and down her foot for another half a dozen strokes, running her along the smooth hills of her instep, pinching her thick wrinkles at Ashley’s convulsing body, trapping more hair between her toes, wiggling her entire foot and arching it in what was an admittedly enjoyable experience, physically and emotionally.  Not only was Alison being allowed the extreme pleasure of watching her cousin degraded down to a level that was satisfactory for her cruel verbal crimes of the past, she was also getting a foot rub unique to any she decided she would ever experience.  It was an incredible feeling to Alison to have the tiny limbs and warm fingers wiggling helplessly against her foot, squirming, and fighting her.  The longer the limbs fought, the more Alison felt herself wanting to push harder against her foot and add more pressure, allowing her damp sole to completely meld itself around her cousin’s pathetic, screaming body.  It was a new and startling experience for the normally meek Alison to feel these things, but she somehow found herself liking it. 

Immensely.

Finally, feeling her cousin struggle no more, Alison removed her hand.  Ashley, totally spent from being exposed so closely to the warm, slightly wet flesh and its nauseating sudor scents that had thoroughly invaded her nose, flopped to the bed spread, unable to move other than to breathe and sigh, wondering if it really was over.  She weakly sucked in fresh air, her throat choked off finally from the putrid, sweltering flesh.

                Alison pulled both legs up into the air and slid them to the side of the bed, standing on the carpet and kicking off the other flip-flop in the process.  She stood up, then, and began walking to the far side of the room.  Tony immediately ran for Ashley, leaning over her and trying to get her eyes to focus, but she was so dazed she could only look at him vaguely, seeming slightly confused.

                “Ashley?  Babe?  C’mon, talk to me!” he pleaded, holding her cheeks in his hands.

                Meanwhile, across the room, Alison was checking out Ashley’s shoe rack next to the closet.  “Woah…” she breathed as inaudibly as she could, not wanting to appear too out of touch.  She ran her fingers along the openings of each one, sneakers, flip-flops, sandals, heels, and all.  She turned back to the bed to see the tiny young couple hugging one another.  She could hear Ashley crying again as Tony hugged her.  “Hey, girl, mind if I try on some of your shoes?” called Alison happily.  No one acknowledged her request, so she shrugged and tried to decide which ones she wanted.  Finally, she settled on a pair of brand new bright red Converse.  Slipping a finger into each one, she slid them off the rack and walked back toward the bed.  As she lowered her butt to take a seat on the side of the bed, Tony threw himself over his girlfriend’s body, staring angrily at Alison.

                “Stay away from her, NOW!” he yelled, his voice raised higher than it had been all night.  Clearly, he was starting to become unbalanced by all the perceived travesty being committed to his girlfriend.  Alison tsked at him, raising both legs back onto the bed.  Tony looked overhead, watching the rounded pillars of flesh, muscle, and power casting a long shadow as they passed over his head before curling back toward Alison, cross-legged.

                Alison plopped the shoes onto the bed right next to the pair, rattling them through the miniature earthquake in the soft bedspread.  She laid her hands neatly in her lap, leaning over her cousin, who was still being shielded fiercely by Tony.  “I normally wouldn’t ask you, cuz, but you’ve been so… sweet… to me tonight,” she smiled, only partially hiding her sarcasm.  “And plus, we wear the same shoe size.  Eight.  Did you know that?” she smiled.  Ashley opened her eyes, pushing Tony off of her to get a better look at her titanic cousin, although she was still moving slowly.

                “Don’t you d-dare… p-put a single F-FOOT… in m-my shoes…” breathed Ashley, although it was loud enough for Alison to hear it.  Tony quickly covered her mouth, whispered something quickly into her ear, and stood up, standing in between Alison and Ashley.

                “SHE DIDN’T MEAN IT!” he yelled frantically, waving his arms at Alison, who only smiled sweetly, her expression unchanged by her cousin’s idiotic outburst.  “She… she really didn’t mean it…”

                “Tony, trust me…” said Alison, raising an eyebrow and staring him down.  “I’ve known her long enough to know when she means something, and I’m pretty sure she meant that.”

                “No… really…” he mumbled, unsure of what to do at this point.

                Alison sighed.  “Relax.  I understand, I’m a girl too.  They’re shoes.  They’re, like, your most precious possession.  These look pretty nice, after all…”

                “S-Stay… out… of…” gasped Ashley, but her mouth was covered again.

                Alison giggled at Tony, who was so desperately trying to stop his girlfriend to help account for her lack of a mental filter.  “But that’s okay, cuz.  I’d be okay with you supervising.  You know, to make sure I don’t get them all dirty and whatever,” she winked.

                Her hand shot for the opening of the shoe, her fingers pinching at the opening of a white sock that was bunched up inside of it.  She shook it out above her head, allowing it to unfurl like a flag, and then lowered it toward her foot.  Tony saw this, panicking, and clutched himself tightly around Ashley’s limp body; however, he found himself flying through the air a second later as the back of Ashley’s flattened hand slapped at him.  Shocked, the wind knocked from him, he landed groggily on his stomach, and lifted his head.  However, if he knew what he was going to see when he did this, he probably would have preferred to keep his head down, his eyes closed, and his ears covered.

                Alison calmly reached her hand down, cupping it.  She scooped Ashley into it and swept her defeated body a few inches across the bed spread, right against her wrinkled sole again, which was outstretched.  Then, leaving the prone, defenseless teen, who no longer had any fight left, leaning against her massive foot, which immediately flexed to pin her in place with her deep wrinkles, Alison picked up the sock, widening the mouth with her thumbs.  She then went to the end of her foot, sliding her toes inside of it, tiny loose threads getting caught and snapping on her toe nails as she inserted her ped further and further inside the Tide-scented tube.

                “Wha…” groaned Tony, clutching at his stomach and taking quick breaths.  He watched as Alison’s toes rose from the shapeless tip of the sock, wiggling behind the taut, white, fuzzy fabric of the article.  The sock, guided by Alison’s confident and unflinching fingers, rolled over her thick foot ball, which pressed out and flattened the otherwise somewhat fuzzy sock into a thin plain of faded white, looking like it was pulled so tightly it might snap if tugged much more.  Then, gently so as not to permanently hurt her cousin, Alison slid the fabric lips of the sock over the tiny, helpless girl’s battered body, trapping her inside and pinning her squarely against the damp sole.  Alison sighed deeply, gratified to have the puny form of her bratty cousin in what she had decided at that point was her proper place, at least until she finally stopped being a heartless bitch to everyone.

                Tony gasped, finally realizing what was happening, and stood up, galloping over to the sock, which Alison pulled over her heel with a soft snap, letting it hug her ankle.  Tony could see Ashley’s bumpy form behind the wall of fuzzy white, squirming to get free.  He ran to the wall of white sock, slamming his hands against it, taking his face near to where he saw Ashley’s head pressing out through the worn fabric.

                “Babe!” he shouted, trying to find her tiny hands through the thick fabric.

                “T-T-Tony?  W-What the hell h-happened…” she mumbled through the sock, still very dizzy, moving her hand to try to find him in the barely lit muggy hovel of the sock.

                “Let her OUT!” screamed Tony, losing his cool as he looked up at Alison, who had crossed her arms.  She smirked at him, nodding no slowly and effectively.  He turned back to the sock, and watched with horror as Alison began flexing her foot, pressurizing Ashley with various degrees.  Bending inwards, Ashley’s clothes were pinched into the thick wrinkles of Alison’s sole; however, as she stretched it outward, the soft skin went taught and mashed Ashley against the thick, net-like sock fibers.

Tony normally considered himself to be something of a tough guy; however, seeing the horrible fate of his beloved girlfriend and his complete powerlessness to do anything about it, he felt ashamed to feel a tear fall down his own face.  He wiped it away, swearing to never tell a soul about it as Alison’s fingers closed back around him gently, picking him up.

               “Relax, cutie.  Unless you’d like to supervise too…” she grinned, biting her lip playfully.  Tony turned and looked back down at her socked foot.  He could still see Ashley’s docile form struggling half-heartedly against the fibers.  However, picking up her leg, Alison effortlessly and uncaringly rolled her foot to the side, flattening it against the bed spread with Ashley underneath.  She chuckled as Tony started roaring at her in rage and fright as she calmly began shifting her foot side to side, holding the full weight of her enormous, cold sweating ped onto her shrimpy cousin, her sole skin molding itself around her Ashley’s body like soused clay, cooling Alison’s foot with her tiny chilled arms and legs.  “Finally… a purpose for her,” remarked Alison to herself and the tiny screaming boyfriend in her warm palm and fingers, peacefully shutting her eyes and murmuring rapturously as she felt her insignificant cousin writhing powerlessly under her heavy, wet sole.