- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for sticking with it!  We're nearing our conclusion here.

Anna, having traded couples with her daughter, gripped the sock containing her niece and her niece’s unfortunate boyfriend, who had foolishly chosen the night before, of all nights, to visit his significant other.  She stalked calmly down the hallway and re-entered her in-law’s bedroom, depositing the sock hard onto the bed with a good enough slap that it sent Ashley and Tony rolling against the roof of the woolen fibers before slamming back down into the fuzz again, beginning to feel very seriously that they would never be able to escape, let alone forget, the treacherous, humid, balmy stench of Alison’s sole that had completely consumed them the night before.  At the very least, they reminded themselves, they weren’t bunking in the sock with the diabolical 16-year-old’s foot any longer, simply the lingering stench.  Like a messy roommate that seemed constantly there, even when absent.

                Tony helped his girlfriend to her feet, and they began crawling out toward the mouth of the sock, pushing away falling, heavy folds of sock fabric as they went like jungle explorers hacking through the reeds.  Reaching the ribbed opening of the well-worn fabric sock lips, Tony pushed upward, finding himself on the bed of his girlfriend’s parents.  Ashley followed quickly behind, holding tightly to Tony’s arm.

                They weren’t given much of a reprieve, though, before both were tossed into the air and slammed back onto the bouncy surface of the mattress as Anna planted her ass back on the bed with a purposefully hard smack.  Ashley tumbled over onto her stomach.  As she began pushing herself up, though, she found her aunt’s fingers pinching around her right ankle and lifting her up.  She writhed and screamed, becoming entirely sick of having people just pick her up without her permission, as if her opinion didn’t matter, as if she was a silent, inanimate doll to her aunt and cousin.  Groaning mentally, she realized that she had just answered her own predicament.  Anna pulled her niece up into view in front of her face, sighing as if looking at a poor, deformed animal.

                “Ashley, even though you’ve always been such a little bitch to my daughter…” began Anna, but she was rudely cut off by her niece.

                “Aunt Anna, PLEASE, I HAVEN’T!  We’ve had our differences, but…”

                “…a LITTLE BITCH to my daughter…” continued Anna uncaringly, mostly ignoring the outburst as she blew a puff of warm air out onto Ashley, the force of which caused her to swing back, dangled by her leg still.  “…I know you’re young, and you’re still very immature.  You, unlike your parents, have an excuse…”

                At this, Ashley breathed a sigh of hesitant relief, even though she was beginning to get dizzy from being dangled upside down, continually having her aunt’s warm breath push her backward.  Was she about to receive a pardon from her aunt?

                “Oh, t-thank you…” gasped Ashley, tearing up a little with the relief, feeling like an emotional weight was being heaved off of her shoulders.  “T-Thank you so m-much…”

                “But, like I said…” continued Anna, feigning remorse at these next words.  “…your parents are the ones who are mostly to blame.  And, for the life of me, I just couldn’t figure out what it took to get them to change their minds.  Their weakness.  And now, I think I’ve figured it out…”

                “Huh?” gasped Ashley, the pieces of the little puzzle coming together.

                “It’s you, honey.  So, all I’m saying is, I want you to know that what I’m about to do has… almost… nothing to do with you.”

                “W-What?” sobbed Ashley, the weight returning to her shoulders.

                “It’s not a very big deal, honey.  I’m sure you’re starting to become an old hat at this, anyway, right?” winked Anna, lowering her niece closer to the edge of the bed, where Ashley was finally able to make out what Anna had in her other hand: a pair of Helen’s black leather heels from the closet.  As Ashley raised an eyebrow, Anna began lowering her hand toward it, and suddenly Ashley understood.

                “NO!  Oh, please God, NO!” screamed Ashley as her aunt’s fingers released from her ankles, and the tiny teen found herself sliding down the tanned, leathery interior of her mother’s shoe.  She stopped near the edge of the shoe, which happened to be open-toed, and with a gut-wrenching turn almost slid out the end, but managed to stop herself, gripping the edges.  Breathing heavily as gravity seemed to shift in the shoe, she stared at the upward incline that she had just skated down, and her heart stopped in her chest.

                Anna’s bare foot was tapping lightly at the opening to the shoe, her toes curling effectively against the lip of the leather and pinching at it.  Then, pointing her massive, meaty big toe, she slid it into the shoe and began coasting down the slide, toward her niece.  Ashley braced herself, gasping silently, wondering whether she would be able to stay inside the precariously open-toed heel upon the impact from her aunt’s barreling foot.  There was also the added stomach-turning factor of the actual fact that her own aunt was about to smash her down into a shoe.  Her second experience in two days with the hellishly unbelievable scenario…

                As the peachy, muscular foot crept closer and closer to her helpless, shaking body, Ashley realized that Anna was lowering the heel closer to the carpeted floor; suddenly, the hole in the end of the heel was a blessing.  Letting go of the leather straps that helped to encase the wearer’s foot, Ashley pulled herself into a straight position and tried to snake out the hole.  She got halfway out before her aunt’s toes struck themselves against her, curled inward to give her a full frontal ramming.  Then, lifting upward, they splayed out, allowing Ashley to briefly catch a whiff of her aunt’s unwashed, dirt-powdered peds under her toes.  Ashley began to cough, frozen in place, and as a result found herself not sliding out of the heel, but gripped in the slightly sweaty toes and being dragged back inside the shoe prison.  She screeched weakly, grasping at the sides, and even gathering up the courage to try and push off against her aunt’s disgusting, soft digits, but it was to no avail. 

                Arching her foot, Anna dexterously dragged her little niece’s body back up the incline of the high heel, then began to lower the ball of her foot down onto her.  Ashley grunted as the wind was knocked from her, the heavy, rotund weight of her aunt’s foot ball coming comfortably to rest on her lower body and legs.  She attempted to wiggle her feet, but found the weight so much that she couldn’t even feel her legs any longer.  This in of itself made Ashley scream for an instant, the thought of her legs having been mashed into a bloody pulp briefly crossing her mind, but she knew this was simply a panicked moment.  Then, with this in place, Anna nestled her toes into the open section at the tip of the shoe, jamming Ashley’s head and neck out the opening.  Finally adjusted, Anna laid her toes down on top of her niece, allowing her little head to poke hopefully out of the hole, although it still allowed her to bend her second toe and scrunch it playfully against Ashley’s gagging face.

                As Ashley began to hack and wheeze amidst the powerful scent of her aunt’s foam-flip-flop-pounded toes, Anna calmly reached up toward her heel and reached the tiny strap around her ankle, fastening the buckle and locking her foot and diminutive niece firmly into the shoe, before doing the same to her other foot as she slid it into the heel.  She didn’t even wait for a response or protest from Ashley, then, as she pressed off from the bed and stood up, keeping just enough weight off of her right foot to prevent the death of her niece.

                Instantly, the crushing power of Anna’s ball came to rest almost fully on Ashley’s body, and she writhed, instinctively gripping her aunt’s second toe and squeezing it to help take her mind off the pain.  Anna, feeling this, giggled and bent down for a closer look, brushing her auburn locks out of the way and smiling into the watering eyes of her tiny captive.

                “Feeling at home yet, honey?” she cooed, raising her second toe and bringing it down rather purposefully on top of her niece’s face.  Ashley, already sobbing heavily from the pain and quivering, began to choke, attempting to move her head side to side to escape the awful, putrefied odor coming from her aunt’s doughy toe, but the digit was gripping her so hard she couldn’t.  Despite the fact that she had her lips firmly locked, she could still feel the grooved, exudation-brushed skin of her 38-year-old aunt against her mouth, and it made her absolutely ill.

                “Now, I don’t know about YOU two…” whispered Anna, standing back up and reaching for the cowering, wordless Tony.  “…but I’m STARVING…”  She picked Tony up in a tight grip and brought him closer to her stomach, pressing him against the fabric of her skirt.  A loud grumbling began emanating from far within, sending a shiver down Tony’s spine.  Her stomach roaring for appeasement like a wild animal locked in a cage.  Anna nodded down knowingly at him, smiling, as he began to convulse.  “Don’t worry, sugar.  I’m sure your girlfriend’s parents have got plenty of good things to eat.  And if they don’t…” she mused, shrugging and bringing Tony up closer to her face.  “…then we’ll just have to find some alternatives…”  At this, Anna opened her mouth wide, allowing a few glistening strands of saliva to dance in the light of the room as they hung between her two rows of teeth, her tongue lapping against her stone-like molars, her uvula dripping slimily in the far back against the entrance to her throat.  She allowed Tony to dangle in front of her wet lips for a few moments, sweating up a storm, before lowering him back down to chest level and cupping him uncomfortably into her palm.  “That’s only Plan B, though, so relax,” she smiled, exiting the bedroom and heading for the stairs.

               

                Forty minutes later, the kitchen counters were lined with empty boxes and jugs of juice and milk.  Tan powder littered the tops.  The stove had a couple different pans, all dirtied and covered with dry, overcooked batter.  At the end of the counter sat two plates, each stacked with pancakes that Anna had cooked up for herself and her daughter’s breakfast.  All the while, she wore her sister-in-law’s high open-toed heels, giving her niece a wild, painful, and damp ride underneath her toes as she clacked around the kitchen, readying things.  Tony had been carefully deposited in her breast pocket for safe keeping until she was done.  Anna had purposefully made a rather expansive mess of the kitchen utensils and batter ingredients, knowing Helen would have a cow and a half upon viewing it, but be forced to bottle it up.  More enjoyable for Anna than hearing the pathetic, useless pleas of her bitchy sister-in-law was the thought that she was forced to keep it all boxed up for the sake of keeping her health intact, and Anna had a feeling this was much more mentally taxing than just screaming.

                “ALISON!  BREAKFAST!” called Anna, cupping her hand around her mouth and turning toward the hallway.  To make room, Anna quickly brushed all the garbage from the previous evening’s drive-thru meal extravaganza into a bag and tossed it in the garbage.  She then took both glass plates of fat pancakes and clacked them onto the kitchen table, followed by two glasses of milk, and the plastic syrup bottle.  Placing her hands on her hips to admire her handiwork, Anna felt an odd tingling around her pocket as Tony writhed, trying to stand up and pull himself up for a peek outside the pocket.  As he struggled, he inadvertently began squirming his runty limbs against the fabric of the pocket that happened to lie directly over Anna’s bra-encased nipple.  As she waited a few mores seconds, soaking in the feeling and allowing Tony to accidentally tickle her breast, she felt her nipple slowly becoming firmer, growing fuller.  Sighing and smiling, she placed a hand over the pocket, pressing Tony down with slightly more force, allowing to her feel his increased thrashings even better, until her nipple was fully hardened and quivering underneath her bra.  Finally, reaching into her pocket, she drew out Tony and pinned his arms to his sides, her eyes widened at him.

                “Careful there, honey; I’m technically old enough to be your mother,” she stated simply, lowering him toward the generous spread on the table and letting him go gently, leaving him to stew disgustedly in the image of what he had just done without meaning to.

                “Hi, mom,” said Alison, coming into view of the kitchen.  “Smells good!”  Alison had both hands upturned toward the ceiling, her fingers outstretched.  In each hand sat her cowering aunt and uncle, rolled up in the fetal position like terrified rats.  With a smile, she gazed upon the kitchen table and leaned over to take a seat, tipping her hands near the tabletop and allowing her passengers to disembark painfully onto their heads, laid next to her fork and knife.  Kevin gripped the fork to stand up, but found it lifting up and pushing him back over as Alison lifted it with two of her fingers, skewering a corner of fluffy pancake with the implement.  Waggling a finger at her uncle, Alison plopped a carved square of pancake corner onto her tongue and began mashing it into a colorless pulp between her teeth.  “Uh-uh-UH!  None for you, Kevin,” she said with authority, showing off the messy, syrupy gunk on top of her tongue, and instantly digging down for another bite as she swallowed hard on the chewed ball of cake.

                Tony rushed roughly to Kevin and Helen, but was quickly brushed aside as Helen moved for the edge of the table to yell over at Anna, who was back at the counter washing her hands at the sink.

                “ANNA!”

                Anna finished rinsing and scrubbing her fingers, splattered the excess droplets into the sink base, and toweled off before leisurely turning  and stepping toward her sister-in-law, taking loud, clacking steps against the ground that echoed in the eardrums of the nervously shaking Helen.  “Something I can do for you, sis?” asked Anna coyly, a smirk on her lips as she placed a hand on the table, leaning against it.  Helen moved cautiously away from the planted hand, flinching to imagine the possibility of being grabbed up in and being re-inserted between Anna’s supple, sweating breasts, but kept her eyes locked upward into the gaping, dinner-plate sized irises of her tormentor.

                “W-Where is my d-daughter?” she squeaked, half-not wanting to know the answer.  She eyed Anna’s pocket far above, wondering if Ashley was residing inside of it, terrified for her life.  “P-Please give her back to me!”

                “With pleasure…” chuckled Anna, taking a seat and propping her right foot up on her other knee.  As her heel-clad foot came into view, Helen almost fainted against her rigid husband to see her teenage daughter’s weary head poking from between the toes of Anna’s massive right foot, which happened to be resting right on top of the tiny body as if she was an ice pack.  As Helen tried to fan herself, gasping inordinately as she leaned against the steadily-fuming Kevin, Anna unstrapped the buckle and let the heel dangle against the top of her foot.  She bent her toes back and forth, tipping the shoe and allowing Ashley, who was too pained and tired to move on her own, to slide back toward the walled heel of the shoe.  With her passenger’s position having been shifted, Anna quickly snapped the shoe back up with her toes, slapping her sole into the cushioned interior, and of course slamming Ashley’s body into a very tight squeeze under her bare heel.  Ashley, face down, took a crashing blow to the face against the tearing leather instep, the back of her head pressed down hard by her aunt’s thick, soft heel as it caved in partially around her body’s insignificant size.

                “ANNA!” screamed Helen, falling to her knees, biting her clenched fist and dry sobbing.  “P-P-Please… s-she can’t t-take much more of t-this…”

                “Good point, sis,” said Anna as if in passing remark, releasing her toes’ grip on the shoe and allowing Ashley to flop painfully back against the back of the high heel again, freed for only a moment before she was grabbed up again by two of her aunt’s long fingers, dangled by her arms.  Anna lifted the tiny girl out, holding her above the table by her tiny hands and smirking downward at them before lowering her closer to them.  However, instead of laying her down by Helen, whose arms were outstretched pleadingly for her daughter, Anna’s hand froze in place, still out of reaching range for any of the Lilliputian people.  From here, Anna shifted her grip, holding her little niece roughly around the waist, pressing her fingertips into her teeny tight butt cheeks for extra support.  Then, using her other hand, Anna took hold of the end of Ashley’s right leg, allowing it to fully extend in her grip.  Ashley, with a pained sigh, flopped over, allowing the strength of her cruel aunt’s fingers to grip her and keep her hoisted in place, still out of reach of her mother.

                “She… She c-can’t t-take…” started Helen again, retracting her quivering hand.

                “Oh?  She can’t take anymore, huh?” repeated Anna devilishly, pinching her fingers more tightly around Ashley’s limbs.  “I think she can.”  Slowly, Anna began hyperextending Ashley’s leg, which the tiny girl immediately reacted to by yelling out and shaking, but the probing, firm fingers had far too powerful a chokehold on her leg, and there was no getting out of it.  Helen fell back to her knees, clasping her hands and sobbing.

                “LEAVE HER ALONE!” screamed Helen, throwing her hands in the air.  “PLEASE!  TAKE ME INSTEAD! “

                “Oh, don’t worry, honey, I’ll make sure I get to you if I have to.  All I really need now, though, is Kev here to do his fatherly duty.”

                “What are you SAYING…” hissed the ashen-faced Kevin, wiping his sweating brow and trying not to crack.

                “You know what I’m saying.  You think she’s had enough?” smiled Anna, bending Ashley’s shin so far upward it looked like it was on the verge of breaking.  Ashley screamed bloody murder, thrashing her hands and trying to push her aunt’s heavy fingertips off of her body and butt, but was of course unable to do anything.  Tony began to jump up and down underneath Anna’s hand, actually brushing his fingers against the slightly dangling hem of Ashley’s shirt, but he soon found his face clobbered by Alison’s swooping hand flesh, her fingers squeezing around him so quickly he was almost sure she had strained his ankles.  She brought him closer to her, pressing his body against her skirt right over her abs, muffling his cries against the fabric, giggling as she did.  Looking down at him, she began to stroke his hair almost lovingly, despite how uncomfortably she had him pinned to her comparatively expansive stomach.

                “Anna… Anna, just calm down for one fucking second, all right?” mumbled Kevin hastily, but loudly enough for his titanic sister-in-law to hear.  “Look: I can get you back your money from my account.  Dammit, I’ll give you EXTRA from it, but I’ve TOLD you: there’s no… damned… way to get the other accounts opened!  Now… just LOOK at your NIECE!” he roared now, his anger growing not-so-subtly in his voice.  “She’s had ENOUGH!”

                For a moment, there was quiet, save for Ashley’s now-subdued sobs as her aunt’s fingers kept her leg firmly extended beyond the healthy distance.  “She’s had enough, huh?  That’s all?” stated Anna simply, emotionless.  “Well, you know who else has had enough?  Me.”

                With this, Anna swooped her thumb down, scooped up Ashley’s other foot into her grip, and  pinned them together.  Quickly, then, she pinched Ashley’s thrashing arms together and stretched them out.  With Ashley spread out fully along her hand, her fingers all in treacherously precarious positions, Anna stroked upward with a confident flick along each of her monumental digits, breaking all of Ashley’s legs and arms in one little motion.

                Silence.