- Text Size +

This had quickly become the most humiliating evening of my life. When Jennifer had told me she could use a foot massage and I stood before her gigantic feet, I could just feel the power she held over me. My hand gently touched the fresh scars on my chest as I then unhooked her sandals that crashed to the ground from her slightly lifted feet, and slowly began to rub her feet. Jennifer let out light moans of relaxing pleasure at rare moments, but most of the time she just chatted with Megan.

The two enormous girls just acted like I wasn't even there, until eventually Jennifer just lifted her legs and tucked them underneath her huge form on the bed, while I was left to sit down on the floor with nothing to do. Eventually Megan rose up and said, “I need to get some reading done for class, and get started on a paper, so I'll talk to you later.”

“Sure,” Jennifer replied as Megan's enormous legs stepped over me like I wasn't even there. I watched as the red headed giantess smoothly walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her with a massive boom. I then heard Jennifer fall back on to her bed, and spread out her limbs as she took in a deep relaxed breath. Suddenly her arm seemed to fall from the sky and crashed on to the ground near me, as her titanic voice called out sweetly, cutely stretching out the word, “Slaaaaave.”

I turned toward her hand which dangled a little before me, opened palm up. Knowing I had little choice, I approached the enormous hand and clambered over her thin tan digits onto her soft palm. Jennifer carried me up into the air and then when I was level with the bed, she jostled upward into a sitting position causing me to fall over and latch on to one of her fingers for support. Jennifer merely giggled down at me as she sat with her back propped up against the wall, “Is this so bad, little guy?” Jennifer's other hand came down and I was shocked as it softly stroked my naked body, “To be a slave to a beautiful girl like me?” I stared up at her smiling face, framed by her long wavy dirty blond hair, as she continued speaking, “I mean, this is really the best you'd ever get from a girl like me anyway. Look at me, and look at you. The best you could ever really hope for at your old size was to maybe get me to notice you for like a minute, before I just moved on to someone better. But now, now you've had my full attention all night, and you'll get to be with me all the time.” Jennifer leaned down toward me with a smile, “You're even going to get touched by me every day. I mean, you even got to be in my mouth earlier, it was like we were kissing.” Jennifer then laughed as she leaned back against the wall, “Oh you and me, little slave, we're going to have a great time.”