- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yes, this chapter was named after the famous band The OffSpring, but I don't care, it works.  More foot play here, and preparing to move onto to a new segment of the story.

“So you haven’t heard from my dad at all lately?”  Tiffany asked her mother, one slender eyebrow lifting in slight concern at the absence of her younger brothers and sisters.  She turned slowly, watching her mother as she headed to the kitchen to find breakfast before heading to work.

“No, none of them!  I didn’t even know they were supposed to stay here last night!  Call your father and be sure that he has them…all three of them, please?”  Joanna spoke, turning the corner and shifting out of Tiffany’s sight.

“Sure mom.”  The blonde whipped her phone out of her back pocket, like she’d done so many other times before, scrolling over to speed dial, and tapping the picture of a pig…it was the icon she’d set in place of her father’s picture, to remind her just what kind of person he was.  As she did so, she casually took the two and a half steps to the couch, flopping lazily into it, and crossing her right leg over her left.  The phone rang as expected, a ring back tone, some old country song she’d never heard, and didn’t plan to listen to ever in her life.  While it rang, she glanced down to her bared thighs, her short-shorts riding up higher than she would have liked, for being at her mother’s house.  The last thing she wanted was the lecture about what happened to scantily clad young women in Atlanta.  She sighed at the thought, as the song continued to play, and she subconsciously allowed her leg to sway gently to the beat.

It may have only been two and a half steps, but it was nothing short of a roller coaster ride from hell, to the occupants lodged on top of, and between the toes of either of Tiffany’s feet.  Jake had chosen, for this scenario, a better option.  The thing of Tiffany’s flip flop had created enough space between her toes, that the shrunken teenager between them was able to hold tight to the rubbery material, and not be dislodged from his cozy toe cavern.  The toes had also shielded him from the winds that were created by the gentle swinging of Tiffany’s first step, leaving the teen to only endure the moment created by it, which wasn’t bad, and the undercurrents that swept in, carrying the scent of Tiffany’s toes all around him.   It was bearable, if only because the other options could have meant being tossed violently from the safety of his sisters toes.

The other siblings, on Tiffany’s left foot, did not fare as well.  The first step alone had shaken them nearly from their foundations.  The bed of Tiffany’s toenail, on her middle toe, may have been a safe place while she stood, but brother and sister alike found themselves unable to withstand the pressure of the winds Tiffany created, by stepping forward towards her couch.  Danny tumbled left, while Allison tumbled right, and the both of the cascaded helplessly down the hard, smooth surface of Tiffany’s pink-polished toenail, towards the thick cuticle. 

“Danny!”  Allison screamed, reaching for her brother, who was just out of reach.  Danny only replied with a yelp of fear, attempting to grab the outstretched hand, but failing, as he went from sliding, to rolling across the surface.  The two lost sight of each other that moment, Danny rolling towards the crevice between Tiffany’s toes, Allison, more centered, bumping violently into the cuticle of the toenail and grabbing a hold.  As Tiffany finished her first step, the entire stadium sized foot planted heavily, shaking both of its passengers.  Allison found herself bouncing from the cuticle of the toenail, onto the flesh itself, giving her a birds-eye

view of Danny, who had managed to dig his fingers into the flesh of the toe they’d been riding, and dangled precariously over the edge.

“Allison, don’t let me fall!  She’ll crush me!”  Screamed the pre-teen, pleading with his older sister, to save his life. 

“Just hold on, Danny!”  Allison screamed back, trying to come up with a plan that wouldn’t end them both as toe jam.  No such plan would come, in time; Tiffany’s next step would leave them both breathless.  This time, however, neither sibling that occupied Tiffany’s left foot was properly harnessed to any patch of flesh, and as the foot swung forward, the kids went soaring. 

Their flight was short lived, and they both toppled helplessly, gasping and yelping in pain due to their bruised and carpet-burned appendages and torsos, to the surface of the black, rubber flip flop, just as it landed, in time to catch them, relatively safely.  It had only been two and a half steps, and they had nearly ended the lives of two innocent kids.

Jake’s turn.  Though the torment of Tiffany’s short few steps had more or less been withheld from the oldest male of the shrunken trio, there was more in store for him.  As Tiffany’s plump, round ass had planted firmly into the couch cushions, her tanned, slender leg crossed at the knee, nearly dislodging Jake from even deep between the brunette’s toes.  A brief gasp was the only sound Jake allowed himself to have, before the main event began.

Tiffany’s toes lifted and spread from each other, only miniscule amounts, but far enough for Jake, still safely next to the big toe, to see out into the distance of his mother’s living room.  It was a view that he didn’t necessarily appreciate as much as he would have, should Tiffany not been bouncing her foot so violently, and threatening to send both her shoe, and her brother, hurtling through the air, and to the ground, easily 2 miles away. 

“Tiffany, help!”  Jake screamed fruitlessly, the magnificent toes of the blonde goddess above him aimlessly writhing around aimlessly.  With each bounce, the thong slipped closer to the tips of those self-pedicured toes.    “STOP!”  He screamed once again, feeling his throat about to rip itself out with each word that he spoke.  His voice was going hoarse.  And worse, the toes had begun to perspire, so that the environment between them was no longer hot, but humid and thick with the smell and taste of sweat.  He was going to die here.

But all at once, the bouncing stopped, the toes, clenched, and the leg uncrossed, drenching Jake in a virtual sponge of his sisters toe sweat. 

“Mom, he didn’t answer…”  Tiffany sighed, shifting her position so that both of her feet were elevated, the soles of her flip flops now resting against the very corner of the coffee table. 

“Leave him a voicemail…”  Joanna replied, returning with a croissant and a mug of coffee.  She stepped over to her eldest daughter and sighed.  “This is why I left him, he’s so…irresponsible!”  Joanna began to rant, before receiving a familiar ‘please don’t do this to me right now’ look from her daughter.  Now was not the time to go on a wild tangent about the man who’d scarcely been present in the children’s lives until the past year.  Sighing, she leaned down, down placing a kiss to the temple of Tiffany’s forehead.  “Stay as long as you need, call me when your brothers and sister.” 
“I will, love you mom.”  She grinned, waving softly as Joanna stepped towards the door, fished out her keys from her purse, and headed out the door.

The kids, barely surviving the torment of their sister’s toes, had all but been defeated.  Allison and Danny now rested, breathing heavily on the tips of Tiffany’s toes, which were now more vertical, due to her feet resting at the corner of the coffee table, her heels free to rest there.  Jake had similarly made it out of his prison, now holding tightly to the cuticle of the big toe of Tiffany’s right foot.  They were all exhausted, in pain, and sticky with sweat, both their own and Tiffany’s.  Another event like walking would have them in shambles, and begging for death. 

“Dad…come on, pick up the damn phone and be responsible for once in your life…”  Dialing the number again, she waited, staring down at her legs again.  As she did, she noticed that she may need to try a different body wash; this one was leading her skin feeling oily.  While listening to that same, annoying song, she trailed her finger down her thigh, gathering as much of the oily residue gathered there, and continued past her knee, down her calf and to her ankle, on her right leg.  Just as she was about to flick the disgusting, if miniscule amount of gunk away, she saw something, tiny and pink, maybe an earwig?  No, it was…wearing clothes?  What the hell?  She set the phone aside, tapping the ‘End Call’ Button with her thumb, and leaned forward curiously at the bug that had infiltrated her footwear.

Giving her toes a slight wiggle, she hardly expected what she heard next.  It was faint…but she definitely heard and audible scream, and not a hiss or a whine like a bug… a literal, human scream.  Her lips parted, as her jaw began to drop. 

“No...It can’t be…”  She squinted.  It was wearing t-shirt, plain and white, and khaki shorts.  Her jaw dropped entirely now.  “Jake…?!”

 TBC

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and Review!