- Text Size +

It was five minutes to 10:00, and it was dark outside. The front door to Pearl Grinder's house was closed, and inside, everyone anticipated the event that would occur at 10:00 p.m. A car pulled up onto the lawn because there was no room to park anywhere else. A 21-year-old blonde-haired woman clad in a violet and green Matheson Titans cheerleader uniform stepped out and went to the front door and rang the doorbell. She went to the same university as Pearl and the other girls. Pearl opened the door and let her in.

"Hi, Ashleigh!" said Pearl, letting her in.

"I heard about this party yesterday, but I didn't think I'd make it here on time!" said Ashleigh. "We had a football game tonight, and it just ended about half an hour ago!"

"Everybody," said Pearl, "for those of you who don't know her, this is Ashleigh Ashbury, a friend of mine from school!"

As 10 o'clock drew near, Sparky gave Pearl one last, deep French-kiss, then directed her brother Chip to the dining room table to show him a set of schematics he kept in a manila envelope. Ashleigh, Taz, and Polly were clustered around Sparky, eager to watch his transformation while overhearing his conversation with Chip.

"I've been meaning to show you these schematics, but you've either been in your bedroom or on the phone since I got here. You'll have to hire some of your construction buddies to handle the bricks and mortar aspect," Sparky explained, "but since you're an electrician just like me, these schematics will show you how to construct a zapper grid around the perimeter of the brick structure!"

Chip looked at the diagram and said, "So this is kind of like an electrical fence, but on bug-scale?"

"Exactly! You can go into business building these things, because every Aryan will want one to contain their captives!"

Chip and Sparky continued to discuss the project, and before long, the crowd began counting down: "30! 29! 28!" they chanted in unison.

"Let me show you one last thing!" Sparky told Chip. He pointed to a device on the table. "This is an amplifier I built! When I'm shrunk down to ant-size, if you put me in one of those transparent containers and leave it open, by turning this on, you should be able to hear me!"

The chanting reached: "3! 2! 1!" and every Mexican in the room was reduced to the size of an ant, except G-girl, who was half-white. It happened instantly. Every normal-sized girl set out to capture the miniaturized Mexicans, transparent titanium cartridge in hand. Pearl knew Sparky was talking to her brother just before shrinking, so she quickly collected him and put him in her container, and set it on the amplifier device.

Susan quickly arrived, and announced she had captured Zu-Zu and Wam-Wam. "I see you've captured Sparky," Susan told Pearl.

"Yeah, do you want him?" Pearl asked, holding her container out to Susan.

"No, you keep him." Susan replied. "I want to get a game of dice going, and see if I can win some more!"

Meanwhile, across town, at the real estate office where Jasmine Jenson worked, Jasmine was working overtime, and didn't notice it was past 10:00 p.m.

"Dwayne?" Jasmine asked, calling to her boss a couple of cubicles over. Dwayne, who was black, Ron Hernandez, and Felicia Gonzales were putting a land deal together for a wealthy investor who was meeting them at the bank the next morning.

"Dwayne?" Jasmine called again, and received no response from him. When she got up to check his cubicle, she was shocked to see him ant-sized, standing on the seat of his swivel chair, waving to her. When she checked Ron and Felicia's cubicles, she found that they were shrunk, too.

Jasmine remembered G-girl's advice, and quickly got the transparent titanium cartridge and collected the three of them, got her jacket, and got into her car and headed home.

"Daddy, I'm on my way!"

Back at Pearl's house, some of the young women were throwing dice on the linoleum floor of the dining room. Hannah won five captives with a throw of the dice, and took a place at the dining room table. She placed the five ant-sized captives on her right forearm, sprinkled some salt on them, then squeezed some lime on them, licked them up, and took a swig from her Corona. After swallowing them, she opened her mouth, said: "All gone!" and everyone clapped and cheered.

G-girl came to her side and asked, "You didn't swallow Zu-Zu and Wam-Wam, did you?"

"I don't know!" Hannah replied, and they started looking through the various collections of captives each of the girls had.

"I've got them!" Susan said, and dumped them out into G-girl's hand. G-girl approached Pearl, and held out Zu-Zu and Wam-Wam.

"You're taking care of Sparky, aren't you?" G-girl asked.

"Yeah, he used to be my boyfriend, and I promised him I'd look out for him."

"Put Zu-Zu and Wam-Wam in his container, to keep him company!" G-girl dropped the ant-sized duo in with Sparky.

While this was taking place, Hannah was on Pearl's personal computer, browsing the Internet. G-girl went over to her.

"What're you doing?" G-girl asked.

"I'm looking on E-bay for captives for sale. I took out twenty-thousand dollars from my bank account earlier this afternoon. Look, there are dozens of sellers!"

"Are there any here in California?" G-girl asked.

"Yes! A biker in Ashwood City has ten-thousand of them for sale, and bidding started at five hundred dollars!"

"Maybe if you bid five-thousand nobody else will be able to match it! Forget about nickel and diming!"

"You're right!" Hannah agreed. "I'm typing in my bid right now!"

Meanwhile, at that exact moment, Jasmine pulled up in front of her house, and found the lights on. When she approached, she saw that one of the front windows was broken, and she could hear noise coming from inside the house. Jasmine unlocked the front door, and was confronted by a group of hooligans in their early 20's..

"If any of you punks has my dad and my uncle, you'd better turn them over to me right now!"

The leader of the hooligans held out a transparent titanium cartridge, and tossed it onto a couch to Jasmine's right. When she stepped in that direction to try to catch the cartridge, the punks fled on her left side, out the front door. Jasmine thought she recognized one of the teens, a girl with long blonde hair who lived in the neighborhood.

When Jasmine recovered the transparent container, she saw that her dad and her uncle were safe inside. Jasmine pushed the button that opened the cartridge, and said, "Hi, daddy!"

Back at Pearl's, the bidding ended at ten-thousand, and Hannah won.

"Now I have to drive to Ashwood City to collect them," Hannah explained. "Do you want to come with me?"

"Sure!" G-girl quickly replied.

"Okay," Hannah instructed, "Let's go!"

Hannah got in the driver's seat of her car, and G-girl got in the passenger seat. Hannah took out a thick wad of hundred dollar bills and handed the cash to G-girl.

"Count out ten grand for me!" Hannah said, and shifted into gear and drove toward the freeway.

Back at Pearl's, Pearl had placed the container with Sparky, Zu-Zu, and Wam-Wam on the amplifier device. Everyone was crowded around, trying to listen.

"Do you feel you now dwell in a world of mighty giants?" Susan asked them. Some of the girls thought this was funny, and laughed.

"Yes," Sparky replied, "but I'll get used to it."

"I would love nothing less than to cast you into the unyielding depths of my belly," Susan explained, "but for some reason, Pearl sees fit to protect you, so I'll respect that."

"Sparky," Ashleigh asked, "which one of us has the best pair of legs?"

"That's a toss-up between you and Susan!" Sparky replied.

"Let him march around on your thigh!" Ashleigh told Susan. Susan was wearing fishnet stockings, short black leather boots, and an ultra-short black leather mini-skirt.

"Okay!" Susan said, and dumped Sparky out onto her left palm, and placed him on her left thigh, which was lying on the linoleum floor. "Sparky, I command you to march astride my mighty thigh, until you reach my boot; then you must return to my thigh and make the journey again."

Sparky made the journey, but progress was slow, due to Susan's fishnets. As Sparky made his trek across Susan's massive leg, Susan had a conversation with Pearl.

"How long do you think it'll take Hannah to get to Ashwood City to buy those captives?"

"She'll probably get there about 1:00 in the morning" Pearl replied, "and it'll take another two or three hours to get back."

"And she's bringing them here?" Susan asked.

"As far as I know," said Pearl.

By this time, Sparky had ran to Susan's boot, touched it, and was now making his way over her kneecap as he returned to her thigh.

"Now do it again!" Susan commanded.

Sparky had made it to Susan's upper thigh, and now doubled back to return to her lower calf.

"Let's make this interesting!" Susan said, as she folded her leg, causing her knee to rise into the air until her garter belt could be seen. "If you fall, I'll swallow you!"

Susan remembered that Sparky belonged to Pearl; she turned and looked at Pearl, and asked, "Is that cool, Pearl?"

"Sure!" Pearl replied. "If he falls down, you have my permission to swallow him! But if he lives, you have to give him back to me."

"Do you hear that, slave?" Susan asked Sparky.

"Yes, mighty mistress!" Sparky replied.

"Then return to your task," Susan said, "you pathetic slave! I command you! And if you fall, my belly shall be your grave!"

Some of the girls laughed at Susan's verbal abuse of ant-sized Sparky, who was powerless to do anything about it.

To Be Continued!