- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final Chapter.

It is thought that a mother, in a moment of desperation for the safety of their child, can display superhuman abilities.  There are documented cases of women single-handedly moving cars off of children trapped by them, who could not repeat the action after their child was safe.

If you asked Anita, Lacey was in more danger now, than ever.  Anita’s death would mean the pretty blonde would go to college, get married, raise her children, and live the rest of her life, without her mother’s influence.  That, in itself, was a tragedy.  But what if Lacey ever found out that she had eaten her mother for breakfast?  It would send the young woman into such a state that Anita doubted Lacey would ever be the same again.  She couldn’t let that happen.  Frank was a great father, but a father could never replace a mother, and there was no way in hell she’d die and let Frank remarry to have some other woman finish raising her child.  No, Anita was going to survive.

These thoughts had all crossed Anita’s mind in a matter of seconds.  Or maybe even less than that, it had only been long enough for Lacey to shift her mouthful of bagel, mother included, from her wet, pink tongue, onto her molars, as her jaw lowered to begin the chewing process.   Luckily, as the jaws separated, Lacey’s feminine lips had also parted, though only slightly.  It was enough to send a ray of sunshine into the cavernous recesses of the mouth, and give Anita a chance to see those terrible, white teeth above her, as the lower jaw rose to meet with the upper jaw. 

Whether or not this was Anita’s pure strength of will, or some super-mom ability for the sake of her daughter, the pain in the poor woman’s ankle had numbed to the point of non-existence. Anita, covered in cream cheese and saliva, dove out of the way just in time to watch the bagel she had been a passenger of be crushed under the blonde bombshells powerful teeth, and those lips pursed together again, sealing off the light.  Anita, gasping for breath, lay on the tongue, trying not to cry.  She hadn’t dared look behind her, into that evil chasm of her daughter’s throat.  She only looked ahead at the back of those terrible teeth, trying to regain her composure, she started crawling on hands and knees, fist over fist towards the entrance to the mouth, hoping it would provide another ray of light to guide her path, and grant her freedom.

Frank, on the other hand, had devised a plan, and was enacting it.  Though a majority of his clothes had been torn and ripped, his pockets were still intact, as were his keys.  Lacey’s movements had begun to settle, and Frank, still lodged between her toes, had pulled out his keys found the old switch blade.  The His first reaction was to try to cut away at the sock, to escape those menacing toes, but upon further review of the plan, decided to contact Lacey directly.  The thought of causing any injury to his daughter made him wince, but, like Anita, the thought of losing his right to raise his daughter took prevalence.  With a sigh, he turned and adjusted himself to face the wall of flesh between the toes, reared back, and jammed that blade into his Lacey’s flesh as deep as he could make it.

Nothing.

He tried again.

Nothing.

“For fucks sake!”  He screamed, and took a look around.  The skin between those toes was just too thick.  As he scanned the fleshy, musky surroundings, Frank got another idea.  He could try again, on top of the toe, closer to the toenail.  Then skin was not as dense there, and he’d have a chance to get her attention again.  To his left, her big toenail rested, slightly bobbing, and covered in ladder-like rings of indentions; the toe prints.  Sighing, he placed his hand against the toe, and began climbing.

It was a humbling experience, to be small enough to not only be lost inside his daughter’s sock like lint, but also have to climb from between her toes like some deep valley.  It took him longer than he would have appreciated, especially since both he and the toe had begun to perspire some, but eventually, he tumbled over the flesh, and onto the hard surface of Lacey’s toenail, the blue-painted surface making the toenail seem near oceanic in proportions. Above him, just a few inches on his scale, the cotton sock lay above him, obviously the sock had been a tad too large for the girl, and was hardly tight against her foot.

He crawled along the surface of the toenail for only a few minutes, luckily having positioned himself close to the cuticle as he climbed the mountainous toe, and once there, retrieved that switch blade again, and repeated the same action a few feet from the toenail’s cuticle, driving the blade deep into the flesh.

Nothing.

Again he tried, with more fervor.

Nothing.

“No, this has to work!  Please!  Please Lacey!”  Frank began to pummel the flesh with fist and blade alike with all abandon.  He was desperate at this point, nothing else had worked, and he knew if this didn’t, he’d never escape until he was dead, or tossed off of her foot along with the sock, probably into an endless maze of dirty clothes and trapped for days.  But as he continued, he noticed just beneath the surface of the flesh, a light blushing to the skin.  “Yes!”  He screamed, and continued to beat at the sky flesh, and dig away at it, until finally, his blade broke through the skin, and an eruption of blood, hardly even noticeable to the giantess, exploded from the skin, knocking Frank back.  Just as he landed on his butt, he heard something, muffled and indistinct, but if he didn’t know better, it sounded like Lacey’s response to his attempt to gain her attention.

“…Ow!”  Lacey muttered, though it hadn’t really hurt, but got her attention.  Dropping her bagel, she stopped chewing her first bite, and reached down towards her foot, dangling in the air.

That ceaseless swaying that had discouraged frank for so long had finally come to a complete halt, and Frank waited for something to happen.  From his position on her toes, Frank looked up at the slope of flesh on top of Lacey’s foot, arching high up into the air.  As his eyes followed the foot higher and higher, he saw that, just below her ankle, the sock reached its cuff, and he could see no higher.  Lacey’s foot was the single largest thing he’d ever encountered, rivaled by nothing, until his world began to move in unexpected ways.

His eyes stayed focused as high as possible, where her skin met the sock through all of this, and his jaw nearly went slack at the next sight.  The entire sock began to shift and as it did, another flesh colored object separated it from the skin of the foot…Lacey’s finger.

He’d done it!  She’d felt him, and was removing her sock!

“Yes, Lacey, sweetheart, get me out of here! “  He cried out, trying to stand up, and even attempted to start climbing up the foot towards the light that had been exposed by Lacey’s finger.  Frank began to grin…until something unexpected happened. 

Instead of digging further into the sock to begin pulling it off, the finger only squeezed tight against the fabric of the sock, pinching it against another finger out of sight, and began to pull the sock tighter onto her foot.

“No, Lacey!  Stop!”  He screamed, now more quickly trying to reach the top of her petite foot, but as he attempt to climb to inclined surface, the foot began to move again, adjusting to the sock being pulled tighter.  Frank tripped and tumbled back down the warm foot, and right back to Lacey’s toes, where he fell right back between where he had been, between her two largest toes.  

He was about to curse his luck and try again, being persistent, when the sock, final wrapping itself fully around the length of the foot, pulled right around the toes, pushing them a little closer together.  Frank was squeezed tighter between his daughter’s long, warm toes more harshly than ever, but could still breathe.  It was until those toes began to wiggle together that Frank felt his lung beginning to collapse. 

He couldn’t yell or scream, there was no breath support to do so, and try as he might, her toes, pummeling him over and over, were too strong.   His vision began to darken for a moment, until finally the toes relented, spreading apart again, and Frank breathed what would be his last breath.

Lacey, finally comfortable with her sock’s position again, curled tight against each other, as she sat back up to reach for her bagel again.  Frank stood no chance, and his daughter’s toes entombed him, compressing him tighter than ever before, and even if he could have stayed conscious, he wouldn’t have for long, as his tiny body finally gave up, and caved in on itself.

Anita, during all of this, had managed to fight through the chewing process inside Lacey’s mouth to reach her  teeth, and was banging wildly against her lower incisors.  She kept beating as harshly as she could, despite the overwhelming maelstrom of spit, pastry, and cream cheese that surrounded her.  She’d almost taken refuge under the tongue, but kept finding herself being pressed against the gum line when she tried.   

During one of her attempts at freedom, everything had stopped, and she heard something being generated in Lacey’s throat.   At nearly the same time, the mouth opened, and a powerful force erupted from behind the mother.  It would have sounded like ‘Ow!’, if Anita hadn’t immediately gone deaf.  The light had nearly blinded her, but with a lost ability to hear, she was disoriented and confused, tumbling away from the teeth and back onto the tongue.  

She lay there for a moment, staring up into the darkness towards the roof of Lacey’s mouth.  Her ability to fight had been wiped out by Lacey’s tongue and torn asunder, just like the bagel had been.  The time passed slowly, and though Lacey had paused in her chewing, it was anything but peaceful.

Moments later, the world was thrown back into chaos, and Anita, struggling inside the terrible maw of destruction, did nothing to prevent herself from sliding when the tongue began to ascend towards the roof of the mouth.

She only closed her eyes.  The super human in her had lost the fight, and given way to the poetic side of her mind, submitted to the poetry of serving her daughter in the greatest sacrifice she could come up with, as her breakfast.  The torrent of chewed pastry surrendered to the throat, and Lacey’s gullet opened wide, welcoming Anita and the rest of the chewed waste of bagel resting on the tongue.  Anita cried mentally, but did not allow herself to shed a tear; it was time to be brave.  Curling up in the mess of masticated breakfast, Anita allowed herself to slide over the precipice of the throat, and into the awaiting darkness of the esophagus.

Lacey uncaringly adjusted her sock, annoyed at the fabric for disturbing her meal and squeezed her toes together so that her toes would be comfortable.  Once she sat up straight again, she lifted a hand to her head and ran her fingers through her hair, and swallowed her mouthful with a heavy gulp.  Even with the cream cheese, it was entirely too dry.  She couldn’t imagine why her mother enjoyed them so much, but she knew she wouldn’t be getting anymore.  Deciding to move this whole breakfast situation to another room, the tall blonde picked up her bagel and headed for her bedroom, to watch television.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and Review!  Check out my other stories too, please.