[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.

 


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: DC SUPER HEROES
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5081 Read: 21293
Published: June 14 2011 Updated: June 14 2011
Story Notes:

This story creates an alternate timeline of the DC Universe.

Spoiler Warnings:

Adventure Comics # 344-345 (May-Jun 1966): “The Super-Stalag of Space” / “The Execution of Matter-Eater Lad”

DC Limited Collectors Edition # C-36: The Bible (Jul 1975)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: AN UNDISCOVERED SPY by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1407 words)

June 2967…

 

2. Chapter 2: DODGING FATE by timescribe [Reviews - 0] (1751 words)

June 1943 ... 

In order to preach just a little, I  have extrapolated on Inza's clearly recognisable reactions to the Helmet of Nabu as depicted in several issues of All-Star Squadron (1980s).

3. Chapter 3: PORTIA'S PROPORTIONS by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1060 words)

4. Chapter 4: INTO THE AMAZON by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (863 words)