- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The conclusion. Sometimes the line can blur between gentle and...not-so-gentle...

If you’d asked him asked him a few minutes earlier if he thought any new developments could come as a shock to him after all he’d been through in the past few days, Tom would probably have laughed in your face.

 

But this moment would’ve stopped his laughter dead and replaced it with a slackjawed look of surprise. Standing in the doorway was a titanic vision of heaven: tall, buxom Rosa, clad only in skin-tight jeans and a cotton t-shirt that suggested she’d rushed to Sarah’s in a hurry despite the downpour he’d heard outside earlier. She was sopping wet, that gorgeous bronze skin showing through her shirt and her dark locks dripping, but he could honestly say he’d never seen a more beautiful sight given the predicament he’d found himself in.

 

He had hardly any time to take it in, however, as Rosa stood in shock at what she’d just done for only a moment before regaining her composure and stepping across the threshold to grab the door and slam it shut behind her. She turned the deadbolt to secure the door and then bounded over to Tom, and snatching him up from the floor and turning him over in her hands several times as she inspected him for any sign of injury.

 

“Rosa, calm down, you’re gonna make me sick! I’m not a damn Rubix cube!” he croaked, his throat still raw from the salty taste of Sarah’s sweat just a short while earlier.

 

“I’m sorry baby. I just…I’m so glad to see you’re all right. You don’t know how badly it freaked me out to wake up and find you gone,” she cooed to him, bringing his body to rest and holding him up so she could look into his eyes.

 

“Eh, at least you weren’t the one carried off pressed into the sweaty foot of your psychotic ex, right?”

 

“What? That bitch did that to you?”

 

“That’s not the only thing she did…

 

“Oh, that fucking—she’s gonna be sorry, you don’t even know!”

 

“Hey, calm down. I’m ok, you got here in time, that’s what matters! To be honest I didn’t really think I was gonna find any kinda way out of this situation. Are we gonna get out of here.

 

“Well I’m glad you’re ok.  But as for leaving? Yeah, I want to get you home. But this idiot was stupid enough to leave her wonder spray behind, and I can’t imagine anything more poetic than her getting a taste of her own medicine. Plus, I don’t want to leave anyone for people to find when they come to search her apartment,” Rosa said, her voice taking on an icy tone as she lowered Tom into the warm, snug space between her breasts.

 

Rather than expand on her words, she strolled over to the pile of clothes that had previously contained Sarah, bending down to study them for a moment before noticing a small wiggling in the panties. She reached her hand in and fished around for a few seconds before retrieving her prize.

 

Tom meanwhile had to struggle a bit between the warm mounds of tit-flesh containing him in order to grab a hold of the edge of Rosa’s v-neck so he could pull himself up and get a glance at what was going on. He watched as she pulled a tiny, naked, shivering blonde form from the tangle mass of clothes on the floor.

 

Yet another moment for him to take stock of the mindbending weekend he’d been having. Not ten minutes ago, this whacko was like a 50-story building to me. Even her pressing her sweaty foot down on me was like having a bus dropped on me. And now she’s nothing. She’s a living doll like me. Serves her right. I wonder what we’re gonna have to do with her?

 

He didn’t have to wait long for details to emerge as far as that question was concerned, however.

 

“Bet you never pictured yourself on this end of your crazy fucking bullshit, huh puta?” Rosa’s voice thundered from above, thick with this intoxicating, intimidating combination of power, confidence, and lust that made Tom go weak in the knees. He could see the fear in Sarah’s eyes as Rosa held her clutched in her fist, and as bizarre as it made him feel, he almost wanted to reach down and touch his now (yet again) erect member. He loved hearing this side of her.

 

“You have no idea what you’re doi--” Sarah tried to squeak out in response, but Rosa cut her off.

 

“Ah ah ah, bitch, you don’t understand. These questions are rhetorical. They’re just to make you think for a bit before your world goes to hell.” She squeezed her tiny prisoner tightly for a second to emphasize her point before continuing, eliciting a shriek of pain. “You know, as wild as you’ve made these last few days, I really do have to thank you. I don’t know how you got those connections with your friend at that lab, but that—and you leaving your secret little stash behind in my apartment like an idiot—have really been kinda crucial in me figuring some things out about myself. Like how I absolutely adore having my body worshipped by tiny little people like Tom—and you. But you really fucked up. And not just in being a psycho bitch and shrinking your ex-boyfriend down in the first place. Here’s what you failed to appreciate. Tom is mine. I own him. It’s my body that’s his temple. He swims in my pussy, he worships my ass, and he kisses my tits like they’re fucking holy. No one else’s.”

 

Hearing her talk about him like the slave he was beginning to realize he was only got Tom hotter. He hoped she couldn’t feel him reaching for his cock, he didn’t want to distract her in the middle of all this.

 

“And that means you’ve got to pay. And now that you are mine too, that’s gonna be very easy.”

 

With that, she made a move for the couch over by the far wall and laid down, plucking Tom from her cleavage with her free hand and setting him on the coffee table while stuffing Sarah headfirst in his place, taking a moment to laugh at the sight of her tiny naked legs flailing in the air.

 

Then she set to work tearing her belt off and quickly slipping her jeans down her legs, followed by her thong. Tom gazed at her, awestruck, guessing at what she had in mind.

 

“Are you gonna…?” he trailed off, looking in the direction of her trimmed, sultry womanhood.

 

She grinned back at him. “Her? No…that’s a little too good for her. Trust me, several different parts of me wanna feel this cunt squirming in my pussy or fighting to breathe between my ass cheeks for hours. Sounds fitting right? A cunt for a cunt? But I wanna be done with this. She’s the last remnant of your former life, and she needs to go before you can take your final step into your new one with me babe.”

 

He really wasn’t sure what exactly she was saying, but that devilish smile she had stretching across her face left him equal parts worried and aroused.

 

“No, my pussy is for you,” she explained as she reached for him, grabbed him up, and then set him between her bronze thighs and prodded his back until he found himself face to face with the intense heat and aroma of her sex, “Get to work. I know those masterful little hands won’t take very long to get me where I need to be. And just in case, I have a feeling this next bit’s gonna put me over the edge.”

 

He couldn’t see what she was referring to from his vantage point, but he could hear just fine as she plucked Sarah from between her tits and silenced her screams with a giant finger on her mouth.

 

“I told you you weren’t gonna get to say anything more. This is the end of the road for you honey. Your ex-boyfriend—my little boytoy now—is busy working my pussy, but you’re gonna get to make it up to me for your mistakes, don’t worry. We can’t leave anyone behind for the police to find when they come searching after you disappear, see, so we’ve got to do something about that, don’t we? And I have the most brilliant idea. Tom is already rubbing me with his expert little hands to a pretty wonderful orgasm, but I figured it might be just to die for if I popped you in my mouth, sucked on you for a bit, and then swallowed you right as I’m about to cum. How does that sound?”

 

Tom couldn’t believe his ears—that was the craziest, sickest, hottest thing he’d ever heard in his life, and almost without realizing it he doubled the intensity of his attention to his giantess’ labia.

 

But for Rosa up above, there wasn’t an ounce of doubt in her mind. She felt as her tiny love slave’s motions picked up in speed and took it as a sign. “Bye bye, bitch,” she winked at her captive, savoring the look of terror in the blonde’s eyes for a moment before she opened her mouth slowly to reveal the rows of huge white teeth and the gaping cavern beyond them. She hesitated just a moment before popping the tiny woman inside and feeling light a bolt of lightning had struck her loins as soon as the first movements resonated on her tongue.

 

“Mmmm….ahhh….mmmmm…FUCK!” was all Tom could hear below, a symphony of carnal moans as the giantess fought to keep her mouth closed and the prison airtight, all the while struggling to contain some sounds and expressions of astonished sexual glee.

 

She rolled her captive over on her tongue, feeling tiny kicks and punches register as the hopeless creature fought in vain to express her rage. Sorry, this is one situation your bitchy little attitude isn’t gonna get you out of princess. You're in the mouth of a GODDESS. You’re about to feed a goddess. And you might just be the first…of many.

 

Rosa was in heaven, a mammoth orgasm at the hands of the shrunken man below building to an awesome crescendo, and she’d held out for a few minutes now, but at last she could wait no longer. It was time. She reached her hand down below and seized her man, plunging his tiny form into her hungry slit, feeling it seize him as though he was meant for it. An instant later, she tipped her head back regally and let the morsel on her tongue slide to the back of her throat, where she lingered for a brief second in one last act of defiance before the giantess let her muscles take over, grabbing hold of the tiny woman with impossible force and ushering her along the agonizingly slow journey down her throat.

 

And there it was. The climax of an unbelievable weekend and an almost equally unbelievable orgasm. She shuddered with delight, a warm bliss overcoming her as she felt her little man writhing in her wet pussy, and his former lover writhing down her throat before coming to rest in her belly. She wanted to enjoy this moment forever, but she knew it’d be best not to linger.

 

Retrieving Tom from within her, she brought him up and set him just above her pussy, below her stomach. He looked a bit winded and frazzled, but otherwise content. She could tell he was happy to have helped in that indescribable experience.

 

“Is she…did you really…?” he struggled to find the words.

 

She just smiled back at him and reached a hand down to pat her belly with satisfaction. He was dumbfounded.

 

“I can’t believe you did it.”

 

“I told her she was going to have to pay. But she made a very, very impressive sacrifice. I’ve gotta give her that in the end, if nothing else.”

 

Tom took a moment to gather his thoughts, still in shock over the whole situation. His ex-girlfriend had just been swallowed alive by his secretary. Surreal didn’t begin to touch it. And yet…he found himself strangely calm. As breathtaking as the last few minutes had been, he had to admit it was nice to be out of the frying pan that had been captivity with Sarah.

 

“So what now?” he asked earnestly.

 

“That’s a good question. I think we need to get you back to my place and then lay low for a bit. This has all been pretty wonderful, but a bit too much excitement and danger, don’t you think?”

 

He nodded in agreement.

 

“But don’t you worry. I’m not gonna lose you again babe. I’m your goddess now, remember? I’m your whole world, and I’m gonna take us both to heights of pleasure we’ve never dreamed of before,” she assured him, rising from the couch and reaching for her jeans down by her ankles.

 

And Tom knew she meant it too. He really did feel safe with this woman. It blew his mind to think about it, but she was his goddess, through and through. And he was pretty much ready to accept it.

 

“Speaking of safe, that’s gonna be an executive decision on my part, just so you realize. And I’ve got just the daily spot in mind!”

 

She winked as him as she snatched him up again and brought him around to her ample ass, spreading her cheeks again with her free hand and slipping him between them and then letting them seal him in. She pulled her panties and jeans up in on swift motion, zipped them up, and let out a soft sigh.

 

“God, do you feel amazing in there. You tickle my ass in just the right ways, my little boytoy. We’ll be home before you know it!”

 

Tom would’ve shrugged with a defeated sense of content, if he could’ve moved a muscle in his fleshy prison, trapped between the cheeks of a woman he knew he was coming to adore. So this is my new life eh? Well, I could do a lot worse. He left a soft kiss on the flesh by his mouth.

 

Far above him, Rosa felt the extra little sensation down in her ass, and it left a smile growing across her face. Tom couldn’t see from within the confines of his current home, but the smile only grew wider as she picked up the bottle of solution from the floor, studying it for a moment and staring off into space as she drifted into thought. Nothing wrong with a little more innocent fun, right? She thought to herself as she pocketed the bottle and slipped back out into the world.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this story. It definitely took me far too long to finish, but I'm glad I saw it through to the end, and if it pushed anybody's buttons the right way then that makes me happy.

Plus, I've got some fresh ideas for a new story or two, so with any luck I might get some early chapters of those up sometime in the near future!