- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Back after a long hiatus!] Tom continues to suffer with no end in sight at the hands of his deviously cold ex.

Rosa stared down at the strange bottle she’d just found in her kitchen, squinted in frustration as she waited for her eyes to adjust to the bright lights she’d just turned on. The bottle looked simple enough, just an opaque plastic with a small label on the front of it. The label was fairly plan, just a white sticker covered in several huge, very technical-looking terms.

 

Rosa had no idea what the mish-mash of chemicals listed on the bottle were, but she was nearly certain that what she was looking at was identical to the bottle she’d found stuffed at the bottom of the box that’d been delivered to Tom’s office. And if that note she’d found inside it was true…there was only one person who could be behind the disappearance of her little man.

 

She had no idea what could have compelled that bitch to be so stupid as to leave smoking-gun evidence behind, but she didn’t have time to speculate. If Tom’s ice queen of an ex-girlfriend had somehow managed to track him down, broken into the apartment, and snatched him away while she was sleeping, she could be doing anything to him right now. She had to do something to get him back.

 

As her mind began to race with panic, she remembered Tom’s phone that she’d snatched up back at the office. Rushing over to her purse, she picked it up and dumped the contents on the table, grabbing the phone as soon as she found it. She flicked it on and opened his list of contacts, scrolling down to the entry for Sarah and then reaching for a pen to scribble down the address listed under her number.

 

She dashed back to her room to quickly throw a top and a pair of jeans on, stuffed the note with the address she’d just written into her pocked, and then grabbed the strange bottle again and dropped it into her purse as she headed out the door. If this stuff actually she works, she thought to herself, then that cunt is in for a world of hurt. It’s not enough for her to ruin my little guy’s life with an experimental chemical, she’s got to steal him away and do god knows what with him? There’s a special place in hell reserved for people that evil…

 

***********

 

Tom drifted in and out of consciousness. His muscles felt raw and stiff, the result of the torture from the night before plus the hour or two he had spent this morning pinned to a hard plastic dildo with his limbs in extremely uncomfortable positions. He’d found a few bits of sleep here and there, mostly due to how exhausted the night of thrashing around in the depths of Sarah’s hot, oppressively tight asshole had left him. But the sleep was fitful and frequently interrupted, and every time he woke he was greeted with the overpowering smell and sensation of the dried cum he was covered in.

 

Eventually however Sarah, who’d drifted off again after her most recent fierce orgasm, began to stir. She cooed contentedly at the warmth streaming onto her face through the windows before stretching and letting out a huge yawn as she rolled over and spied her tiny captive still lashed to the dildo by her side.

 

“Mmmm, wakey wakey sleepyhead! Hope you managed to get some rest down there, because we’ve got a big day ahead of us.”

 

Tom began to fill with dread. He had absolutely no idea what she meant but he knew it couldn’t be anything but bad for him.

 

“That’s right babe! I don’t know if you remember this, but I still have the spare key to your apartment you gave me a few months back. So I figure it’s time we go take a look and see what nice stuff of yours we can’t collect for me. Not like you’re going to be needing it anymore, right?” She laughed loudly at her little joke, her voice rich with a venomous laughter that rubbed Tom in the worst way possible. It was like she was going out of her way to tailor all her statements as reminders of the life she was taking away from him.

 

She reached for the dildo and ripped at the threads pinning him down, tearing them away effortlessly and releasing the pressure on his frail, beaten body. Once he was free, she pulled him away and brought him down toward the floor as she swung her body around to the edge of the bed. She dropped him unceremoniously into a pair of her favorite flats lying by the night table, and by the time Tom had reoriented himself and managed to stand up in what he realized was the right flat, Sarah had slipped into a pair of shorts and a casual top and sauntered back over toward the shoes.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to ask you to do any heavy lifting like I used to. I’ve got a better role in mind for you.” Before he could ask what she was talking about, she shoved her foot toward him at lightning speed, knocking him on his back and pushing his tiny body toward the middle of the flat as she slipped it on.

 

“See I’m going to be doing all the carrying back and forth to my car, and that means I’m probably gonna be getting a little bit sweaty,” she said toward her feet. Her voice was a bit muffled, but he could still hear her cloyingly mean tone well enough. “And you’re going to be my little sweat dampener. From the moment I step out my door, you’re going to be licking every little nook and cranny of my delicious, dainty little foot that you can. If you understand all that and you’re ready to get started, let me feel your sexy little tongue right away, fuck-toy. Otherwise, we can go down the difficult route and you can serve as a rag for soaking up all my ass-sweat for the rest of the day.”

 

Without missing a beat, she felt the tickling sensation of his warm, wet tongue against her foot. Un-fucking-believable. He really is my slave. I’m his whole world. She had to resist the urge to slip her hand in her shorts and give herself another fingering session that would likely slow her down for another half-hour.

 

“You do a good job down there my sweat-sucking boytoy, and I promise that when I start letting guys fuck me with you up inside my pussy, I’ll pick the ones with the smaller cocks, at least at first.” She let out a raucous laugh at that and stood up, ready to take the next step in breaking in her former boyfriend. She bounded out of the bedroom, feeling better than she had in ages, grabbed her keys as she rushed past the counter, and flung open the door before stopping in her tracks.

 

“Who the fuck…” was all she had time to say.

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come soon hopefully.