- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom's hopes of a change of heart or an escape from Sarah grow increasingly dim. Meanwhile, Rosa wakes up and makes a discovery.

Tom was jolted awake by the sudden movement of the dark tomb he had been buried in. His body remained tightly held in place by the muscles all around him, but he could tell that Sarah was definitely on the move. Somehow, he had managed to fall asleep long after she had stumbled to her bed in post-orgasm bliss, though he had been woken in the middle of the night to suffer what he could only guess was a second round of Sarah pleasuring herself followed by a few enthusiastic screams. By comparison, this awakening was much more pleasant.

 

He judged from her movement that she must be on her feet and walking again, and before long he felt two gigantic fingers snatch at his legs. She plucked him out rather roughly, but he was ecstatic to be free of that prison at last. She plopped him down on something cold and hard, and once his eyes had adjusted to the impossibly bright lights he could see he was sitting on the counter in her bathroom next to the sink.

 

“Remember when we used to shower together in here Tom? Ah, such happy memories. I’d love to shower with you again, and you could certainly use it after a night in my asshole! You probably can’t even tell how rank you smell right now,” she cackled, “But I’m worried that if I leave you on the floor of the shower while I’m lathering myself up, then I’ll forget about you and step on you without realizing it, and we can’t have that. Luckily, after I soap you down I’ve got the perfect solution.”

 

He knew by this point that that probably meant some embarrassing punishment at the hands of her gorgeous body, and he proven right soon enough. She turned the water on hot and let the steam fill the room for a bit before snagging him and stepping in. She lathered up some soap and cleaned him off coldly and efficiently, not paying any attention to his comfort and ignoring his cries as the soap stung at his eyes.

 

Once she was done cleaning the funk her ass had left all over his body, she swung him down to the folds of her sex. She gave his head a few sensual rubs over the slick, wet lips and then stroked her clit with it for good measure.

 

“It’s a credit to you that you’re not totally unable to satisfy a woman, even at your new size Tom. Anyhow, in you go.” She flipped him around and started working his legs up inside of her. She continued with the rest of his body until only his head remained free. “Now that’s more like it! This might be our new standard for showering babe. You fit in there so nice and snug.”

 

            Meanwhile, Tom could only think back to how erotic and intimate his shower with Rosa had felt, and how this extremely humiliating treatment was the polar opposite. She’s not exaggerating, he thought. She really does intend to make the rest of my life a living hell. She’s never going to let me go, or help me back to my normal size, and no one’s ever going to find out what happened to me. His head was swimming with these thoughts as he began to spiral into despair.

 

            Sarah finished her shower, but not before taking a few breaks to try squeezing Tom’s tiny frame with her vaginal muscles, giddy over the feeling of being able to nearly crush his body with them. Shutting the water off, she stepped out and dried herself off with a nearby towel before heading back to her bedroom.

 

            Upon arriving there, she headed for the dresser and opened the top drawer, rooting around underneath her lingerie for a special toy she wanted. With her free hand she removed Tom from her pussy with an audible squelch that she couldn’t help but laugh at. What Tom saw next crushed any hopes he had of getting even a brief reprieve from his punishment.

 

            In her other hand was a large, purple dildo that Tom had never seen before in all their time dating but that he estimated was four times as long as he was tall. She had that same unabashedly evil grin on her face again.

 

            “I hope you didn’t feel too complimented by what I said in the shower Tom. You could try harder than you’ve ever tried before now and you still wouldn’t be able to please me like my little friend right here. But I don’t want that to stop you from being part of my morning orgasm. She threw him and the dildo onto her bed, thoroughly disorienting him in the process before rushing over to her closet and opening a wooden chest on the floor.

 

            She returned to the bed with a spool of thread in her hand, and Tom knew immediately what she intended. A minute later she had him tied securely near the head of the dildo. She sprawled out on her back across the bed and splayed her legs wide open and wasted no time in plunging the dildo into her now glistening slit.

 

            Tom had barely tried to resist her efforts to tie him to the dildo, thinking them futile, but he still managed to regret the decision now. Once she began her work, his world went crazier than at any point in the last 24 hours. The back and forth motion in and out of her pussy was so fast he was sure his head was going to snap off his body before long. The slow but steady build-up of sticky cum from deep within her became more noticeable as her climax built, and eventually it was all around him, stinging his eyes and filling his mouth, leaving him terrified that he might drown in his ex’s cavernous sex.

 

            Fortunately, the shower must have left Sarah quite worked up, because the orgasm came fast and hard, leaving her screaming far louder than he’d ever heard her during the lovemaking sessions of their relationship.

 

            “Ugh…oh god…OH GOD TOM…this is unbelievable! I own you, you worthless little piece of shit! You’re…never…gonna…screw…me…AGAIN!” Words left her after that point, and she just let the waves of pleasure wash over her as she dominated her little toy. As her rhythm slowed to a stop, and the dildo left her body, falling onto the bed beneath her with Tom still strapped to its side, covered in quickly drying cum and now numb to the surreal, torturous existence he had begun to accept.

 

 **************

 

Rosa was terrified. She had woken up only minutes before, but she had noticed Tom was gone immediately. She figured he might have gotten bored after their love games the night before, but after searching her room exhaustively she hadn’t found him anywhere.

 

            “Oh my god, what the hell could have happened to him? What if he fell in a vent somewhere, what something fell over on top of him, oh my god!” She was beside herself with worries, but then she noticed something as she headed into her living room to look.

 

            Over by the coffee table, the shoes she had left there a few nights earlier seemed…different. She couldn’t figure out exactly how, but they didn’t look exactly as she’d remembered leaving them. She began to puzzle at what this might mean, but as she turned around toward the kitchen area, she noticed something even stranger. Something that didn’t belong.

 

            Sitting on the counter, near a pile of some other junk she had been cleaning up earlier in the week, was a small bottle. A bottle that looked suspiciously familiar.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope the sudden TWIST is helping to keep things interesting enough, hehe.