- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom remains in Sarah's clutches, and she lays down the law before deciding to "initiate" him into his new life.

In a matter of minutes, all of Tom’s accumulated fantasies about what life with a beautiful gentle giantess could be like had been smashed to pieces. The woman who hated him more than anyone in the world, so much so that she’d had the determination to track him down after shrinking him against his will, had gotten her hands on him and was taking him to her home where she’d have absolute and total control over him and there’d be no one around to stop her. His mind would have reeled with the awful possibilities of what that meant for his future, but currently, he was a bit preoccupied.

 

Trapped in Sarah’s shoe beneath a foot more than three times the size of his body, Tom was simultaneously amazed and horrified that his body was able to withstand the torture it was being put through. With each step his captor took, he could feel the incredible weight of her whole body bear down on him and her flesh would become his entire existence. Then just as quickly the foot would lift off for a split second, leaving him free but disoriented beyond belief, and then slam back down and start the process all over again. He had no idea how it was possible, but then he could begin to imagine what had gone into the chemical Sarah had used to shrink him, so for all he knew it was designed to produce the effect of such durability.

 

Humiliation coursed through him in every instant that it wasn’t crowded out by the pain. The face he had seen Sarah make as she forced him into her shoe, the unadulterated look of sadistic glee she wore as she watched him disappear beneath her foot was chilling. No doubt she was ecstatic, a world away up there above his foot-prison. He could imagine her smirking at the symbolism of what she’d done to him, making every step a reminder of how beneath her she felt he deserved to be.

 

After what seemed like a lifetime of steps and torment Tom finally found a reprieve as Sarah’s body shifted and he guessed that she’d taken a seat. The muffled sounds he could make out of conversation and doors slamming suggested another taxi cab ride. He knew Sarah lived decently far across the city from Rosa, so he silently rejoiced at the break he knew he would get.

 

In the absence of pain, however, Tom’s senses were overwhelmed with taking in Sarah’s foot. Without the pressure distracting him, he was able to appreciate how warm and moist her foot was, slick with sweat that was everywhere around him at once, seeping into his naked body and stinging his eyes. The tight confines masked it a bit, but the combined scent of feet and sweat invaded his nose and dominated his thoughts. He was ashamed at the realization, but he couldn’t deny that his still aching member was once again straining to rise to attention. He wouldn’t quite say he had a full-blown foot fetish, but he’d always found her slender, feminine feet attractive. This new perspective on them was humiliating, but in a sick sense deeply arousing as well.

 

His rumination was cut short when he suddenly felt the return of the crushing pressure as her foot smashed down around him. He hadn’t heard any noise to suggest that the cab ride was over, so he assumed she had become unsatisfied with the break he was getting from her attention.

 

Without even meaning to, Tom’s mouth opening in a cry of agony and his tongue found the fleshy sole of his ex-girlfriend’s massive foot. It was small, but he noticed a slight reaction on her part that caused her to let up a bit, so he decided to bite the bullet and try licking again willfully. His guess was right, and she must have found his efforts pleasant because she eased off of him with her foot and seemed content to let him continue paying homage to it with his oral attention.

 

Before long, the cab ride really did end, and he was treated to more crippling pain as she stepped out of the cab and skipped off at a brisk pace. A few minutes later, heard another door open and shut quickly, and the next thing he knew his world was flooding with light as the shoe beneath him slipped away and he felt himself tumbling through the air.

He landed unceremoniously on Sarah’s palm and was once again on display in front of her devilish eyes and dazzling, toothy grin.

 

“Wow Tom, I’m surprised you came through that with so little permanent damage. I had some trouble believing my friend when she told me it’d make you nearly indestructible but it seems I owe her an apology. Oh this is so exciting! This makes a lot of things I wasn’t sure I’d be able to do to you possible!” Sarah squealed with glee.

 

Tom shuddered at that statement, already deeply in fear of what this psychotic scorned woman seemed capable of. He summoned what was left of his courage and stood up to protest.

 

“Sarah, you can’t do this! What do you think is going to happen? People are going to notice when I go missing, there’s gonna be a police investigation, you and I just recently broke up, you’re going to be their prime suspect. Whatever issues you might have with me, you have to know this is ridiculous and you’ll never get away with it!” He was praying that his appeal to reason would have an effect on her. She might have gone crazy since last time he’d seen her, but hopefully she was still smart.

 

“Do you think I’m an idiot? Of course they’re gonna be all over me. But I’m not worried. There’s no evidence tying me to your disappearance in any way. They could come and tear my place apart and they wouldn’t find any trace of you. In fact, why don’t I make sure of that right now.” With that she let her finger close around his tiny legs and  thrust his head and torso suddenly into her mouth, letting her teeth close together until their edges rested gently against his skin. She could feel his frantic wiggling, terrified at the prospect of a quick, grisly end chomped in half and swallowed by another person, and it gave her immense pleasure. A shiver ran down her body, coming to rest at her pussy and reminding her that she had better uses for me. Slowly, she drew him out of her mouth and held him tight, close to her face so that her eyes bore into him menacingly.

 

“No, I think you deserve to live a while longer. But for different reasons than you think, probably. Tom, we’re both intelligent people, so let’s cut the crap and I’ll just give you my perspective on things. When a guy is so small that a girl can swallow him whole in her pussy, make it his whole entire world if she wants, then that guy ceases to be a real, functioning human being. You know what he is then? He’s property. Do you understand that? Because I need you to get that you’re a possession of mine now Tom, and the sooner you accept it, the sooner things will get easier for you, at least in a sense. It’s not going to be all bad. You’re still going to get a lot of exposure to my gorgeous body. It may not always be in ways that you like at first, but I’m hoping you’ll come to appreciate what serving as my personal, living sex-toy can mean for you. Just think about it this way: it’s a hell of a lot better than me killing you outright, isn’t it? Because that’s what I had originally planned to do before I set this whole thing in motion.”

 

Tom stared at her meekly. He wanted to fight, wanted to scream at her some vehement response of how he’d never submit to letting her steal his life and his freedom like this, but all his energy had left him. A night’s worth of unbelievable sexual adventures followed by pure hell after his capture had left him spent. She took his silence as agreement and looked pleased.

 

“That’s a smart call buddy. I had half a mind to bury you deep in my pussy and then head out to the clubs looking for a fella with a nice big cock to teach you a lesson in humility, but I can see that’s not necessary. But this whole experience, and your little antics in the cab have left me horny as hell, and I think you deserve your initiation before we go to sleep.”

 

Tom figured he was pretty much out of spirit to resist whatever she had planned, but he was about to be surprised yet again. She threw her dress up over her head before quickly losing her bra and panties to reveal her full naked glory to him. He never would have thought that he’d have negative feelings at seeing this sight, but her next words turned his blood cold.

 

“Tom, I never told you this while we were dating, but I’ve always wanted to try anal. And I think you’re the right man to be my first.” She laughed to herself as she kneeled down on her couch, letting her smooth, shapely ass stick high into the air and balancing herself with one hand while bringing him around past her back with the other.

 

            Against all odds, he somehow managed to summon one last bit of strength to struggle feebly against her grip, but it was no use. He saw his inevitable fate approach slowly but surely as she worked her beautiful cheeks apart for him. There, inches away from him was her brown, wrinkled hole, a spot many men would have longed to gain entry to, but not in the way he was about to experience.

 

She positioned his body in her hand so that her fingers pinched his chest and back, and began to work his head against her asshole. Everything about it was surreal to him, as though it were happening in hours instead of seconds. The slimy feeling covering him, the incredibly pungent smell of her darkest region, way her muscles gave in a little bit each time she pushed him against them, all of it was overwhelming.

 

At last her hole relented and his head slid inside, and soon enough his shoulders followed as did the rest of his tiny frame. He heard a deep, throaty moan that seemed to reverberate around him like an earthquake as well, a side effect of now being completely inside her body. The moan was followed by a sudden rhythmic movement as well; he realized that Sarah was now fingering herself, eminently turned on at the thought of her ex-boyfriend languishing in the recesses of her ass.

 

“Wasn’t that incredible Tom? I’m glad I got to share such a special experience with you. Hopefully it’ll be the first of many,” she laughed.

 

Tom, again amazed that he could survive in such horrifying confines could only hope against hope that somehow his nightmare would end.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry that my updates have been less frequent. I definitely intend to see this story through though, I couldn't leave it unfinished now after how much I've put into it.