- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom seems to be developing a cautious appreciation for his situation, but then his story takes an unexpected turn.

Rosa was having trouble believing the events of the past few hours. She had already fallen asleep once, so she was fairly certain that this wasn’t all some incredibly realistic dream. Somehow the man she had been crushing on for the past several months had been gifted to her, in the form of a freak accident that had shrunk him down to the about 2 inches tall by her estimation. It was certainly not exactly the way she had imagined things going in her dreams, but then she had figured that any chance to hook up with him was probably unlikely already given she was just his assistant and he never paid too much attention to her. In her mind, this might even be the best possible scenario of all. He was hers now.

 

She was humming a pleasant tune to herself and she worked the shampoo into a rich lather in her raven dark hair, letting the soap and water cascade down her naked bombshell body. She paused for a moment to admire her figure; whatever Tom might say, she knew he was lucky, blessed even to get to explore her as a goddess. She could feel his squirming in her asscrack, it felt pleasant, right even. It was good too, he had been going strong trying to fight his way out for awhile, which assured her that he could breathe all right in his fleshy prison.

 

As much as she was enjoying his vibrations in her booty, however, she’d decided he’d had enough for the time being and she might as well free him. Reaching back with her left hand, she threaded her fingers up from the bottom of her crack and found his tiny body before long. He was extremely warm, and sticky with what must have been a film of sweat and other excretions. She popped him out and brought him around to her face. He was coughing and blinking profusely, probably still adjusting to the sudden change in lighting and the giant water droplets falling all around him as he hung limply in between her fingers.

 

“Sorry you were in there so long bad, it’s hard to describe how exquisite you feel squirming around in my butt like that. I know it probably can’t be the nicest spot to hang out, but I think its fair after letting you take me up the ass like that don’t you?” Whatever argument he tried to offer up to counter her was drowned out by her giggling at her own joke. “No worries, I’m gonna get you cleaned up and give you another up-close-and-personal tour of my perfect body right now.”

 

With that she reached for the soap and began lathering him up with it, and as frustrated as he was with his current situation, it did feel good to feel the layers of sweat and bodily fluids coating his skin wash away. He was anything but ready for what cam next though.

 

After he was sufficiently covered in soap, she began to rub his body up and down her slippery naked skin. She made sure to get each inch of her flawless bronze body, paying special attention to her nipples where she let out low moans as she rubbed them back to stiff attention, her ass crack where she wiped away the aftermath of their games there, and especially the folds of her womanhood, provoking a gentle shudder throughout her whole body as his face skirted across the tip of her clit.

 

She was falling in love in a way she never thought possible before. It was as though every moment his tiny naked body was brushing against her skin, she found herself hopelessly more attracted to him, hopelessly more distant from the thought of taking him to a doctor or scientist or anyone who might be able to do something about his condition. She still had a small shard of her mind that felt guilty and wanted to help him…but her lust was being pushed into overdrive and knocking that feeling further and further into the background. She had never found herself this aroused for such an extended period of time.

 

After she had finished soaping herself down with her little man-sponge, she rinsed the suds away and turned the steamy-hot water off and stepped out of the shower. She set him on the counter by the sink to rest for a bit while she wrapped a towel around herself and then snatched him back up again and deposited him into her cleavage. She smiled pleasantly at the sight of him snuggled there. She had so many ways to transport the little guy using just her body.

 

As she glided back into her room, her spirits on cloud nine, she spied the clock and realized it was nearly 11 o’clock.

 

“Oh my Tom, it’s gotten so late so quickly, time flies when you’re having fun eh?” His little squeaks seemed to agree. “We should probably be getting to bed, we’ve got a whole entire work-free day ahead of us tomorrow and I have no idea what we’re going to do yet!” She plucked him from between her breasts and rolled him onto the bed while she hung her towel up and went over to her dresser. Slipping into a fresh pair of panties and a satin nightgown that hugged her body delightfully, she walked back over to her bed and flopped down onto her back before grabbing him and lifting him up to her face. “I feel bad Tom, I know I’ve been neglecting your opinions on things up to this point. I just…I’ve barely been able to control myself. Something about being alone with you like this…it makes me feel like a horny schoolgirl.” She took care to hold him close enough to be able to hear his squeaky reply.

 

“Rosa, I don’t even know what to say. The past few hours have been…incredible. I thought I’d had unbelievable sexual experiences with girls before, but this tops it all. It’s been erotic and confusing and terrifying all at the same time. I’d never imagined being able to explore a girl’s pussy like that before tonight. But it was unbelievable.” She smiled and blushed at his fawning. “But think about it. We’re both just swooning in this crazy storm of lust and sexual energy. I can’t just live like this forever! I’ve got a life, a career, a future!” Her smile curled into a frown at these words, sensing the earnestness in what he was saying.

 

“But Tom, think about it. I could take care of you! You’d never have to worry about any wants or needs again, you’d get everything from me. Food, shelter, sex.” Her voice took on an animalistic throatiness as she practically growled the last word. “We’ve barely scratched the surface of what we can experience together like that. Do you really want to give all that up and find some way to change this, when you might never get to try any of it again?”

 

He wanted to smack himself for not rejecting the craziness of that notion outright, but he couldn’t. Something about being faced with the beautiful visage of his goddess right in from of him, looking into the deep, mesmerizing pools that were here brown eyes, seeing a detail to them he never could have if he were his normal six feet tall, took his resolve away. He was still finding himself conflicted and fighting to claw his way back to reason, but these thoughts were swept away when she suddenly brought his tiny prick to her lips again and began going to town on him. He hardened almost instantly, and his tiny moans made her giggle as she lapped at his member with her huge tongue. This time she brought him to climax even more quickly and expertly than before, enjoying the taste of his miniscule amount of spunk as it spurted all over her tongue.

 

“Sorry. Couldn’t help myself. And I doubt you weren’t interested. And it’s fine, I know you’re still reeling from the craziness of this change. Just take some time to think about it. We’ve got a whole weekend together before we have to worry about anything.”

 

He nodded in agreement with her proposal, not wanting to argue you with her anymore for the night and feeling slightly more contended from his epic blowjob.

 

“I hope this doesn’t bother you too much, I want you to be comfortable but I also love the feeling of having you close to me.” With that she lowered him down to her thin silky panties and slipped him beneath the elastic waistband to rest on the small, neatly trimmed tuft of hair above her slit. She loved the way he felt against her, and within a few minutes she was drifting off to sleep again, truly exhausted by their night of exotic adventures.

 

***************

 

Tom lay there calmly against the bristly hairs for a few minutes as he contemplated what to do. Even with the whirlwind pace of the night and the substantial physical exertion he’d been through, he found himself strangely alert, and he knew he wouldn’t be able to fall asleep for a while. As he noticed Rosa’s breath slowing, he realized she must have fallen asleep. He crawled up through the thicket to the edge of her panties and pushed up on them, opening a small crevice to crawl under.

 

She was definitely sleeping soundly. He padded across her stomach and slid down the side of her belly to the bed without so much as a murmur from her. Heading over toward the edge of the bed, he found a length of sheet that draped down to the floor. The height of the drop scared him at first, but after he thought about how much of a punishment his body had taken from Rosa’s lovemaking efforts, he figured that a fall like that wasn’t likely to damage him at this size. He grabbed on to what folds of fabric he could, and slipped down the sheet as though it were a giant slide.

 

He wasn’t quite sure what he intended to do, but he was wide awake and he felt like exploring rather than trying to force himself to sleep against the sweltering heat of her womanhood. She lived in the apartment by herself, so she’d left the door to the bedroom open, giving him ample opportunity to wander around for a bit. It took him quite a while, but he was able to amble out into the hallway and down the hall to the living room, where he’d first emerged from her purse when they’d arrived at her apartment.

 

He saw what must be the front door, as well as some tastefully arranged furniture decorating the room. Over by the coffee table lay a pair of Rosa’s shoes. The massiveness of all the otherwise mundane items in the apartment was staggering to him in his current state, but articles of clothing were particularly amazing. He made his way to one of the shoes, a nice conservative black high-heeled number, marveling at how the high end of the shoe towered over his head. Ordinary items of feminine wear like this shoe or a common pair of panties, seductive things that it had often been his goal to remove from women’s bodies, now constituted potential prisons. He’d already experienced what it was like to find himself in Rosa’s lingerie, and he wouldn’t even call that situation “imprisonment”. The thought of being deposited in this gargantuan shoe, being powerless to stop as an even more imposing foot slipped inside and engulfed his tiny body made him shudder.

 

He didn’t have long to think about it, however, as he was snapped out of his mind by the sudden sound that broke the silence in the room. It was coming from the door, he was certain. The noise was curious, the scraping of metal on metal. He was at a loss to imagine who it could be; Rosa lived alone, he was sure. Unless she had a friend she had given a key to, who had decided to make an unannounced visit close to midnight, then someone was breaking in!

 

All the time he spent there pondering the facts of the situation, and Tom realized he had neglected to take the slightest cover. He scurried behind the shoe he had just been admiring a moment ago and poked his head up just enough to watch as the scraping stopped and the door creaked open in near silence and a shadowed figure slipped inside.

 

As the light in the apartment fell upon the intruder, he couldn’t believe what he saw next, but he could never forget that face in a thousand years, even if he tried.

 

It was Sarah.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I've decided to go the slightly lengthier route with my first story. I'm not sure how many chapters it'll end up being, or how I'll resolve it, but I've become captivated by the idea of subjecting Tom to a giantess who's a little less concerned about making him happy, if you know what I mean.

As always, reviews appreciated!