- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm going to be gone for the next few days, but I figured I'd come up with one more chapter and throw it up here before I did, this way I can let some ideas bounce around in my head and hopefully know where to go when I write my next one. Hope you enjoy it, things are getting hotter and heavier!

Tom sat in complete darkness, trying to make sense of the past half hour and how thoroughly unreal it seemed. Here he was, sitting in a 24-year-old girl’s purse with his back resting against what he figured was a tube of lipstick, or else something cylindrical. He had struggled to find his footing as the purse and its contents jumbled about while Rosa had walked out of the office and down the stairs to the street, but now that she had climbed into what sounded like a taxi, things had finally settled down and he could think.

 

What was he going to do? One minute he was a successful lawyer, a rising star, and the next he was essentially an insect, a doll, a toy to be carted around by whoever happened to discover him. And what if Sarah’s note was right? What if there was no way to reverse his condition? Could his fate really be to spend the rest of his life as a…a sex toy?

 

That’s certainly what he felt like. Along with all the thoughts of despair swimming through his head, there were also plenty of visions of what had just happened up in his office. This beautiful, sensual young assistant of his had just brought herself to orgasm while his tiny form played with her nipple and did its best to straddle her massive tit.

 

And yet, he had loved it. She’d given him a command, and he hadn’t even resisted. He’d been overtaken with lust as Rosa had made her perfect body his whole world, and he’d never quite experienced anything like the blowjob she’d given him. Those warm, wet pink lips rubbing over his miniscule frame…he wanted to feel it again.

 

He was conflicted. Rosa, who he had always thought was just a sweet, mild-mannered young girl and whose initial reaction to his predicament had only supported that impression, now seemed to be heading in the opposite direction with regard to him. Apparently they were now on the way to her apartment, where she was planning to do god-knows-what with him. What did that mean for his future? Was he ever going to leave that place?

 

An even more shocking thought entered his head next. Did he want to? His former life was stressing him out to no end. Rosa seemed fascinated by his condition, and she had given him a more pleasurably erotic experience than any other woman in his life before her. If there was nothing that could be done to restore him to his normal size, then certainly there could be worse fates than being the property of a young bombshell and getting to explore her body endlessly. He had never really thought about Rosa sexually before today—he had purposefully restrained from doing so. But now she was all he could think about. She was effectively his goddess. And he was nothing but turned on by the thought. He wanted out of this leathery prison. He wanted to be nestled against her skin again. His reason was fighting a losing battle against his lust, and it was about to take another major hit.

 

***********

 

Rosa paid the cab driver the fare for the drive back to her apartment and gave him a generous tip. She was in an indescribably good mood, feeling like she was living a dream. She was half convinced as she bounded up the stairs to her fourth floor apartment that she would throw open the door, unzip her purse, and there would be nothing there, as though this had all been some crazy hallucination.

 

But sure enough, as she rushed inside, hastily locked the door again, and opened the handbag, there he was, wedged between a compact and her cell phone. She giggled involuntarily. Bounding up the stairs must have made for a bumpy ride for him, but he looked so cute trying to force his way out from his trap.

 

“Don’t worry my little man, we’re going to have more play time very soon, I promise.” Her head was brimming with ideas for what she could do with him…what she could do to him, if she wanted. She loved this man, and loved his cute, teensy naked form all the more, but the thought of forcing him into positions he could do nothing about…it made her desire to tear her clothes off even more urgent. “This next part will be a bit of a surprise though, there’s something I can’t resist trying and it just so happens to also work perfectly for keeping you guessing about what’s next!”

 

He started to say something in protest of her cryptic statement, but his words were cut short when she snatched him up yet again without warning and brought him back toward her mouth. At first his eyes filled with excitement at the thought of another love session from those delicious lips of hers, but she had something else in mind.

 

Holding him horizontally now, she popped his tiny legs into her mouth and began sucking him in. The pace seemed to him agonizingly slow, and the moment he picked up on her idea he began to thrash wildly against her hand’s iron grip. It was no use however; the moment his flesh first touched her tongue, it began to send erotic pulses of energy down her spine. He didn’t taste like anything in particular, but the higher level of her brain that was able to comprehend that she was literally sucking a man’s entire body into her mouth, coating it in her saliva, sent her baser carnal instincts into overdrive. This was getting her unbelievably worked up for what she wanted to do next.

 

It only took a few seconds, but she made it up the length of his whole body until only his head remained free. His wails intensified in volume but they changed to a gentle hum that she could feel inside her mouth as she finally popped his head in as well. She let him rest for a moment, and then began to roll her tongue against him slowly and rhythmically. She wasn’t sure how he might be enjoying this little experience. At his size, it was difficult to feel for his cock while his whole body was writhing against her massive tongue. But then, this wasn’t exactly primarily for his benefit. She giggled to herself again and had to stop herself from laughing too heartily and accidentally spitting him out or swallowing him. But it was hard not to be amused. Earlier today, she had imagined the thought of giving this young, handsome man the best blowjob she could give and making him feel amazing. Now, his whole body was a prisoner in her mouth, a plaything for her tongue.

 

After a minute or two of playing around with his body while he fought exhaustively just to try to stand up, she figured it was time. She strolled dreamily from the living room of the apartment to her bedroom, still tossing him around her mouth idly as she went. Once there, she again began to disrobe, this time removing everything but her purple panties. She bent down toward her bed and spit her prize out onto the bed where he sprawled out, exhausted and somewhat defeated. He looked so beat, covered in her saliva and barely able to sit up after his ordeal that she felt a bit sad.

 

“Aww, I’m sorry babe! I didn’t mean for that to be so rough, I just couldn’t resist! Now I promise things are going to heat up.” Tom would have made a smart remark at this comment if he’d thought she might hear from way up there, as it had been sweltering trapped inside her mouth for the past few minutes. But instead he just gazed up at her body. It had been glorious before when she’d lost just her top and her bra, but now she was clad in nothing but a skimpy pair of panties. And almost on cue as his eyes were drawn to them, she hooked her thumbs into the sides and slid them over her curvaceous hips, down her perfectly sculpted buttocks, past her flawless legs, and finally over her dainty feet till she’d removed them completely. Satisfied that she was now in her full naked glory, she tossed the panties toward the spot where Tom was still laying on the bed.

 

*************

 

Tom had been dumbfounded, transfixed by the mega striptease taking place before him, and so he failed to react as the giant sheet of fabric sailed through the air before landing squarely on top of him. He found himself in purple-shaded twilight, but that didn’t strike him nearly as much as the instantly overpowering aroma of Rosa’s sex that filled his senses. It was like a perfume, but more intense than any he had ever encountered. He remembered her orgasm in his office, and realized now that this must be the after-effect of it. As he wrestled with the fabric in an attempt to make his way out, he rubbed up against the front section of the panties and found himself suddenly coated in a bit of her juices. He figured at first this would repulse him, but he found himself fascinated by it, and it only served to increase his growing erotic fixation on his titanic mistress.

 

A minute ago, he had been spit out of Rosa’s mouth after being forced into it and effectively violated by her massive tongue, and it had driven him crazy. But now he was raring to go again already. His mind was filled with her scent, her body sweet, sensual musk, and he fought his way out of his lingerie tent onto the bed to find his giantess captor completely nude.

 

She was truly a sight to behold. With her hair let down from the more conservative bun she sometimes wore to the office, flowing down her back and twirling through the air as she spun around admiring herself in the mirror, he was blown away. All thoughts of rescue left his mind as the only thing his consciousness screamed out was play with me! His wish was about to be granted.

 

She finished with her self-admiring mirror antics and turned once more toward the bed, creeping right up to its edge and only a few inches away from him. He could see her neatly trimmed bush, a small triangle at the center of her thighs, and he imagined the source of that delightful aroma between them. Was she going to let him anywhere near it? What was she planning? Suddenly, an electronic tone broke the erotic tension in the air.

 

“Oops, text message. Sorry babe, just a minute.” She turned around to attend to her phone sitting on the nearby night table, leaving him frustrated, but also with a front row seat to ogle her massive, round butt. He had always been an ass man, and so the opportunity to check out Rosa’s from this unique position was something he would never pass up.

 

Without warning, as though she had forgotten he was there momentarily, she sat back onto the bed, too quickly for him to react. Luckily, she rested right on the edge, and Tom was spared a grisly fate underneath the her heavenly globes, but the ground around him sank down in response and he tumbled against her left cheek. It was firm yet the skin was pleasantly soft, so he was unhurt, but now he had no idea what to do. He contemplated the absurdity yet again. This girl’s ass was like a monument to him, immovable and glorious. Without even realizing it at first, he found himself stretching his hands out and rubbing it. Once he noticed his attention however, he figured he might as well go for broke. Who was here to judge him? He began to kiss the mighty cheek which towered over him, his manhood again coming to full attention as he lived out a fantasy he could never have even imagined before today.

 

“Sorry Emily, I’ve got much more exciting plans than barhopping tonight,” came her voice from above as she talked to herself after replying to the text. She put the phone back on the night table, and only then became aware of the tickling sensation on her backside. She looked over her shoulder down her back and found her little man showering kisses on her butt. His attention made her smile

 

“Mmmm, someone is certainly happy down there. I’m glad you’re having fun.”  

 

He responded by shifting his focus toward her crack. He had been trying to control himself up to this point, but his cock was straining for attention and the cleft between her cheeks seemed like the only natural place to go. He began humping between them vigorously, ignoring the ridiculous nature of his act and trying to satisfy himself again.

 

“Hmmm, trying to fuck me from behind little guy? I appreciate the effort, and at your normal size I probably would have even let you if you tried. I don’t know if you’re up to the challenge like this though,” she laughed, “Don’t worry, maybe I’ll help you out with that later on when I’m feeling dirtier. Right now though, I know a better way for you to get me off.”

 

She reached behind her and pulled him away from her crack mid-thrust, then threw herself back down onto the bed and rested her head against the pillows. Holding him again in front of her face, she gave him what she more or less figured was a pep-talk.

 

“It’s time Tom. I don’t know if you knew where this was going or not, but our little game in the office was just the teaser. I want you, more badly than I’ve ever wanted any man before, and right now, I’m going to have you no matter what. I promise I’ll try my best to be gentle, but I won’t deny that it’ll probably get a bit rough.”

 

He wasn’t really sure what she was talking about, but his confusion cleared up fast when she splayed her legs a bit and lowered him down between them. There it was, a few inches away. Moist and glistening with a mix of sweat and her juices was her warm, inviting pussy. She’d set him close enough to it that he could feel its heat washing over his body likes waves in an ocean. The smell, that same smell that had captivated him when he’d been confronted with it in her panties, was now multiplied a hundred-fold.

 

He had no idea what to do. Almost every part of him wanted to rush toward it and go for it head on. But how? There wasn’t exactly any real-world experience he could draw on for pleasuring a gargantuan vagina with your whole body. And he was more than a little bit terrified as well. He thought being trapped in Rosa’s mouth was the ultimate in claustrophobic situations, but what if he got stuck while trying to please his goddess now?

 

He stepped toward it cautiously at first, and then realized with embarrassment that this didn’t make any sense; it wasn’t going to bite him. But it might be dangerous. He’d have to be careful. He crept toward her pink vulva and slowly reached out his hands toward it, grabbing each side and beginning to work in a slow, sensual rhythm. As soon as he made contact, she let out a loud gasp and followed it up with moans to accompany his efforts, this time more forceful than during their adventure in the office.

 

Bolstered by her enthusiastic reaction, Tom felt renewed confidence and began to build in his rhythm, with wonderful results for her. She started to shudder, and her hushed intimations of “Oh god, don’t stop, baby don’t stop” confirmed that he was on the right track. I don’t know why she said this would be rough at all, I’ll have her in the palm of my hand in no time, he thought, the irony of that idea lost to him in the moment.

 

*********

 

But as her pleasure grew and he felt she was nearing climax, Tom was suddenly and violently enlightened as to the meaning of her warnings. Her hand, which to this point had been playing idly with her clit, suddenly snaked down and grabbed his lower half before he could finish. He had no time to react as she split her folds with her other hand, and with flawless precision, worked his head and shoulders into her pussy. She let out a loud cry and moaned again as she felt his body slide up into her. This was meant to be, she thought as she began to feverishly pump him in and out of her slit while now furiously playing with her clit with her other hand.

 

Her moans became screams as she felt his tiny body’s spasms against the walls of her vagina. It was unbelievable. It was better than the most perfect vibrator could ever be, and it was all magnified in her mind by the knowledge that it was another human being, a real live person, struggling for life in the hungry maw of her sex. Another minute of working him inside her and finally she pushed him all the way up inside as she felt her whole body seize up and an impossibly powerful orgasm began to wash over her.

 

This can’t be a dream. No dream could feel this good. This is real. And I can not let this go.

 

Thoughts like these floated through her mind as she gave herself over to the bliss of an orgasm the likes of which she could not begin to describe. It was only 9:30, but she was beat, and she began to drift off to sleep, on her way now to dreams of all the things she was going to do with her little man when she awoke.