- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's chapter 2, where things actually start to happen. I'm still feeling out where I want things to go, and it may be a bit before I have more. Hope you like it.

Rosa rushed over to the coat rack by the door after leaving Tom’s office. She was rather visibly excited. After several months of nursing a secret crush on her boss that she more or less had to suffer in silence, he was finally free of his longtime girlfriend, and what’s more, he was walking her out the door! She knew he was a bit preoccupied and probably wouldn’t be looking for a quick hookup or anything, but she figured it might be now or never to try asking him out for a drink before he started something with a new executive bitch who’d only break his heart again.

 

She was nearly ready to go when she heard an injured-sounding cry come from the office at the other end of the hall. She had no idea what it could be—maybe Tom had tripped and stubbed his toe against his desk—but whatever the case, she was concerned and figured she’d better go check it out.

 

As she entered the office, Rosa was suddenly agape. Tom was gone. There wasn’t really anywhere in the mid-sized room for him to hide, but he was definitely nowhere to be found. She inched forward toward his desk, suddenly terrified by the inexplicable circumstances she found herself in. That’s when she noticed something even stranger.

 

Across the stacks of paperwork covering the desk, the suit Tom had been wearing that day was lying rumpled all over the seat of his chair. And not just that, but the shirt was still inside the arms of the suit jacket, and the tie was still tied in a knot under the collar of the shirt. It was as if he had someone jumped out of the whole ensemble in one swift motion without taking anything off.

 

It was simply bizarre, and she was beginning to get truly scared. Visions of an alien abduction began to flash through her mind, and she started to rush over toward the window to look for more clues before something else caught her eye.

 

In the middle of the pile of clothes lying on the chair, a small bump protruded upward from underneath the shirt and, she could swear, was moving around. She was baffled. Was it a mouse? She hated mice. But despite her apprehension, she approached the chair out of a morbid curiosity. She got very close to the chair and grabbed a blank piece of paper off the desk before rolling it up into a long tube. Ever so carefully, she poked at the lump with the paper.

 

Instantly, it started struggling with increased vigor, and she jumped back with a fright. It started making strange noises as well, but the weird thing was, they almost sounded like…a tiny voice. She was exceedingly freaked out by this point, but somehow, she couldn’t stop herself. She reached toward the shirt very slowly and undid the button closest to the lump.

 

What Rosa saw next was beyond belief. It was a tiny pink creature—no, a tiny pink doll. But it was moving. Like a person. And it was definitely making those noises she had just heard. With the button undone, it struggled to make its way out of the shirt and on top of the clothes it had been imprisoned in. She bent over and leaned in to take a closer look.

 

**********

 

Tom had awoken from his blackout with a pounding headache, and more disconcertingly, no idea where he was. He was in darkness and all around him he felt a fabric-like material, as though a giant, rough blanket had been thrown on top of him. A few moments later, he heard a door open and a hushed gasp, followed by steps all around the room. Except, he didn’t just hear them. He felt them as well. Like a T-Rex was prowling around or something.

 

He began struggling against his fabric prison, but to no avail. He couldn’t see where he was going, and this giant blanket seemed to continue on forever in all directions. He had been stumbling about for a minute or so when he heard the footsteps approach and then suddenly felt a huge force bump into him and knock him over. His reaction was reflexive—he jumped back up and started flailing around angrily while shouting profanities in his frustration. What the hell was going on? His question, or at least part of it, was answered a few seconds later.

 

A seam in his prison opened up and light flooded in. He headed toward the source and suddenly found himself outside and…face to face with someone his brain could barely process. It was Rosa, or rather her face, but it was the size of a billboard. He couldn’t make sense of any of this, but he figured at least seeing her was a good sign.

 

“Rosa, what’s going on?” He shouted, “What happened to me? Where am I?” She didn’t seem to register his questions, but came back with a few of her own.

 

“Tom, is that you? It looks like you, but…what happened? You’re tiny. What did you do?”

 

“I didn’t do anything! I have no idea!”

 

“Wait a minute, I can’t really hear you very well.” She leaned in closer to listen for Tom’s weakened voice, and suddenly Tom’s focus went to the mountainous cleavage that drew closer to him as well. It wasn’t something he would normally focus on, but in his present situation, it was nearly impossible to ignore. Her low cut top displayed her breasts prominently, and from this angle he could see bits of purple lace from her bra poking out above her black blouse. It was mesmerizing, and for a moment he forgot his situation, at least until he realized she was reaching her hand out toward him.

 

A hand that was bigger than he was. His instinctual reaction was to run, but before he could get more than a few inches at his size, her hand had carefully snatched him up and he was being raised at what seemed to him like lightning speed upward. After he gathered his wits he realized he was now sitting on her open palm, a few inches from her gorgeous face. Those deep brown eyes studied him intently, filled with wonder at his tiny form.

 

“What did you say Tom?” came her voice suddenly, still filled with that sweet tone now that her fear has subsided and been replaced by wonder.

 

“I said I don’t know what happened! I opened that package you gave me, and I got doused with something—some chemical. Then I blacked out and woke up like this. You have to help me!”

 

“Oh my god, that’s awful! Of course I’ll help you. Let me just set you down so you don’t get hurt and…” she trailed off, as if having another idea, “Actually, on second thought, I don’t want to leave you on the desk where you might fall off or the floor where something might fall on you! I hope this doesn’t seem crazy, it’s just for your safety.”

 

With that she plucked him off her palm with her other hand and delicately began to lower him toward her chest. When Tom realized what was happening, he began to struggle instinctively again, but his flailing did nothing again the iron grip of fingers that were larger than her was. He quickly became aware of the futility of his actions and decided to accept the reality and she pushed him snugly into the tight space between her breasts.

 

I guess I should be thankful she’s wearing a pushup bra, I might have fallen down her shirt otherwise, he thought to himself. He couldn’t believe the absurdity of that thought as soon as he had it, as though it were such a normal conclusion to have. He was two inches tall and currently nestled between a woman’s breasts. It was surreal.

 

Meanwhile, he watched Rosa walked around to the other side of the chair and find the opened package on the floor. She examined the bizarre mechanism inside it: it looked similar to a squirt bottle or something, although it now looked empty. She also saw a piece of paper that had fallen to the floor as well. She picked it up and quickly realized it wasn’t a piece of legal material. Scanning the note, her eyes grew wide with disbelief as it all sank in. Tom felt a little relieved. Hopefully now she’d believe him for sure and she’d be able to help get him to a hospital.

 

 ************

 

After she finished reading the note, however, Rosa was silent for awhile. She walked over to the window, still holding it, and gazed out into the city for a bit. Only a few people in the world knew about this. She loved Tom and she wanted to help him…but this scenario, insane as it was…it was once in a lifetime. She could literally have him all to herself.

 

Something that 15 minutes ago would have seemed like a bizarre science fiction plot was now causing dozens of ideas to raise through her mind…some of them more racy than others.

 

She was generally a pretty down-to-earth girl, but now she felt something. A warmth in her nether regions, and a very acute awareness of the living, breathing man that was now trapped between her breasts.

 

He could be hers. In the truest possible sense of the word.

 

Still, she felt twinges of guilt about what she was envisioning. She would essentially be taking a man’s life. She was beginning to feel conflicted, but just then a surge of carnal energy and devilish idea struck her at precisely the same time.

 

She nearly ran back over to the desk and shoved all the papers and other clutter off of it in one fell swoop. With its surface now bare, she plucked the tiny man—her tiny man—out of her cleavage and set him on top of his clothes again on the chair. She then furiously began undoing the buttons on her blouse before pulling it over her head, revealing an ample set of breasts now held in only by her lacy purple bra, all while Tom sat watching the whole spectacle in amazement. He had no idea what she was doing, she suddenly realized (she had said nothing to him this whole time) but he was about to find out.

 

Next the bra came off and fell to the floor, while her C-cup breasts seemed relieved to be free of their restraints. Now naked from the waist up in her boss’ office, she turned to face the little man and help him understand.

 

“Tom…I’m sorry. I’m just confused. I still don’t know what I’m gonna do about this whole situation, but…I have to do this.”

 

“What? Confused? Have to do what?” Tom sputtered as he gawked at his assistant’s titantic, amazing body. “I thought you said you were going to help me?”

 

He wasn’t able to get any further questions out, however, because she once again reached for him and snatched him up, more forcefully this time, but still delicately enough not to hurt him. She had a look in her eyes he’d never seen in her before. He had seen it somewhere else though—on his ex-girlfriend Sarah. It was pure, unadulterated lust, detached from any semblance of reason. He was suddenly terrified.

 

With her man securely in tow, she sprawled out on her back across the desk and started to enact her idea. Raising him slowly up her body, she brought him at last to her breasts, now large hills to him capped by nipples roughly the size of his mouth. The perfect nature of this size difference was not lost on her. He had been nestled against them just a minute ago, but now the experience was different. Now they were unencumbered, free, and he could truly appreciate how small he actually was compared to them. She set him atop the right one and gave him a simple, hushed command.

 

“Tom, play with it.”

 

Part of him wanted to scream out to her that he needed help, that he couldn’t believe what she was doing, that she couldn’t do this to him. But somehow, a stronger part of him surged to the forefront of his consciousness and was overcome with the reality that he was perched atop a beautiful woman’s perfectly sculpted breast. His manhood, which to this point had somehow ignored the highly erotic situation he found himself in due to his fear and uncertainty at how he was going to get himself rescued, suddenly shot to attention, and he found himself unable to focus the rational part of his mind on his predicament.

 

He felt the soft, warm flesh of her breast against his naked skin, smelled the delicate perfume that wafted up from her body (he had always enjoyed her scent), and saw the nipple there, just waiting to be loved.

 

And he lost it. He stumbled toward it across the uneven ground of her breast, tickling her in the process, but her giggles soon turned into low moans as he wrapped his mouth around the nipple, licking and sucking on it to his hearts content. His lower half, not sure what to do with his raging cock, began to instinctively hump her breast. It would have been funny to her had she not already been so turned on.

 

Rosa’s hand slipped down into her pants and began to play with her clit, idly at first but with more focus as his efforts intensified as well. The pleasure came to her so quickly that within a minute or two, she came to a rocking orgasm that gave her feelings she honestly couldn’t say she had ever felt before. She wanted to simply lay back collapse into a nap of erotic bliss, but she remembered her situation and where she was.

 

 Tom was still going at it on her breast, and she wanted to give him a release for his hard work. She picked him up again while sitting up and brought him toward her mouth.

 

“That was wonderful, exactly what I was hoping for,” she cooed. His eyes looked into her, and his fear seemed gone, at least for now. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t leave you hanging.” She brought his tiny member toward her mouth gingerly and began to suck. It was amazing to him that with his body so small, she could maintain the delicate touch needed for this, but in no time at all, she worked his now exhausted body to an incredible climax. He went limp in her hand, and she set him down on the table as she began to collect her things and put her clothes back on. After she had composed herself, she looked to him again and told him her plan, “I want to have more fun Tom, but we’ve got to get home first.” His senses having come back to him a bit in the wake of his orgasm, Tom started to protest, but she unceremoniously picked him up and dropped him into her open purse before zipping it back up again.

 

She certainly did want to continue playing, but she realized there would be more time for that. It was Friday night after all, and she had all weekend with nothing to do.