- Text Size +

Dorian watched as the lord’s expression softened, and noticed the growing bulge in his pants. Dorian had been expecting this, of course, but was just surprised it took this long. The lord must have noticed Dorian’s eyes drawn to the area between his legs, because he suddenly cast his eyes downwards and blushed deeply. Dorian found himself smiling – he realized that although this man was his elder by a few years, and obviously had visited brothels before, he was actually very inexperienced, and he remembered that Jameson had never been with a boy before. Although he was not the type of person to feel hatred or anger too quickly, Dorian nevertheless generally felt a kind of apathy toward his patrons. After all, he knew that he was just a lovely doll to be played with in their eyes, so why should he see them as anything more than giant beings, aliens for him to pleasure. He didn’t see them as human any more than they saw him as human. But this soft-spoken young lord, with his deep brown eyes and long black eyelashes which hid them when he looked down out of embarrassment as his cheeks reddened in a blush, had interested him. He was curious and strangely sympathetic, while at the same time finding himself admiring the lord’s own beauty and feeling a stirring in his own libido. This client had treated him like a real person, and so he could not help but see him as a person as well, and he knew that if anything was going to happen between the two of them, it would have to be Dorian who starts it.

“Would you like to touch me, Jameson?” Dorian asked, purposefully putting a little playfulness and teasing into his voice.

The lord just looked at him open-mouthed for a moment, and then in a breathless whisper, he replied “y-yes, but… I don’t…”

“You won’t hurt me, just be gentle. I’ll tell you if anything hurts, okay? Come closer to me.” Dorian opened his legs and laid back on the bed, as Jameson crawled closer, right to the edge of the bed in front of the tiny, handsome young man. Jameson was terribly nervous, but wanted to feel Dorian’s perfect, lean little body again. The few seconds he was in Jameson’s hand were tantalizing, and the idea of touching him again excited him in ways he had never before experienced. Jameson’s fingers were shaking slightly as he reached closer to his body, so Dorian reached up and placed his hands on either side of Jameson’s fingers, pulling them towards his torso. They caressed his chest, and he could feel the warmth radiating from them and the rest of Jameson’s hand. They were soft fingers, the uncalloused fingers of an aristocrat, and the little ridges of his fingertips gently massaged his skin. As Jameson’s first finger neared his face, Dorian kissed his fingertip, licking it a little to encourage the nervous lord.

The feeling of Dorian’s body was indescribable. Soft and fragile, yet lean and firm. Jameson wanted to pick up the tiny body, but resisted, and instead ran his fingertips over Dorian’s flesh. As he felt Dorian kiss his fingertips, a light tickling sensation that sent fire all the way down to his erect member, Jameson saw Dorian’s own tiny but perfectly proportioned member stiffen and rise. This was too much for the lord to resist, so he moved his fingers down towards it. He gently caressed the tiny organ with his fingertip, and Dorian gave a gentle moan in response. Encouraged, Jameson carefully held the little penis in between his first finger and thumb, and rubbed it with light pressure.

Dorian’s body felt on fire as Jameson’s fingers caressed his penis. He reached down and put his hands on the giant fingers, pressing them together so that the lord would work a little harder and faster. Dorian closed his eyes and let moans of pleasure escape his lips, and when he opened his eyes again all he could see was Jameson’s enormous, handsome face hovering over his body, and the suddenly the  lord’s gigantic lips descended, and his large, pink tongue pushed its way between them, making contact with Dorian’s body. Dorian gasped as the rough, wet tongue caressed his upper thighs, testicles, and penis. It was an amazing feeling, and although it was one he had felt before, he could never get over the amazement at how a giant tongue feels. He could feel gusts of Jameson’s hot, moist breath all over his body, and then his enormous, soft lips lowered, taking his penis and testicles just inside them. As the rough surface of the tongue stimulated his testicles and the underside of his shaft, the lord’s upper lip stimulated the top side. It was an unimaginable feeling, and Dorian could no longer help himself. He came in an orgasmic burst of pleasure and fluid, gasps and moans escaping his lips. His hot semen exploded into the giant man’s mouth, mixing with his saliva, and Dorian felt his body tense and twitch from the ecstasy of his orgasm. Finally, with one last lick over his body, Jameson’s looming tongue and mouth retreated, and Dorian laid back onto the bed soaked in sweat and saliva. He looked up into the lord’s enormous brown eyes that seemed to take up the entire world, and saw something in them that he never thought he would ever see in his life. In them, he saw love.

Chapter End Notes:

More Fae or more Dorian/Jameson? Or someone new of a different size? Let me know what you'd like to see!