- Text Size +

 Loren shivered slightly as she sat on the desk of her giantess captor.

It had been two months since that tall red-headed girl she now knew as Megan had shrunk her. All so that she could keep that little guy Loren was trying to help for reasons unknown. She sighed as she sat on Stacey's desk, rubbing herself to keep warm since over the past few days the weather had finally turned cold, and it seemed that at her smaller size the cold was affecting her a little bit more than usual. Perhaps it was that, Loren mused, or the fact that Stacey kept her completely naked.

Still at least on some level, Loren thought, that they now trusted her enough to let her be outside of some kind of make-shift prison was a good thing. Loren had lost count of how many times Stacey had locked her in a desk, or dropped her into a tall pair of boots, and the few times she had even tied her up in a sweaty sock. All of that, mixed together with her escape attempt that had actually just been an elaborate ploy set up by Stacey, had finally resulted in Loren just accepting her fate.

She rubbed her belly, where sat the three Greek letters that branded her as a slave of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority. It seemed to serve as an ever present reminder of her master's power. As she touched it, Loren recalled how she had been branded. Stacey had used a small piece of metal that looked like it had been constructed from bent paperclips or something, and she had held against her lighter for a brief period of time before pressing it down into Loren's skin while she had been held down spread eagle by scotch tape. Loren sighed, and nearly wanted to hit herself as she realized how she now yearned for an order of some kind, just to alleviate the boredom while her giantess masters were away.

Suddenly, she could feel the rumbles through the desk that signified that someone was returning, Loren rose to a standing position as the door opened with a massive crash. She watched as in came Stacey, her torso covered in a warm North Face jacket that had sprinklings of snow flakes on the shoulders, her platinum blond hair cut short framing her cherub-like face, and an ever-present string of pearls around her neck. Sometimes, Loren hated Stacey not just because of the torture, and the slavery but because Stacey was just a walking Sorority girl stereotype. Even now she was talking to the giantess behind her about some charity event that was coming up, but as opposed to talking about the event itself, she was talking about what she was going to wear.

Loren's attention quickly shifted though, to the giantess behind Stacey, her enormous “little sister” Jennifer. Jennifer was a tall, bronze-skinned girl with long dirty blond hair who Loren had once been a lab TA for. Jennifer had been a terrible student, who had been too busy texting to her friends to carry out the simple Chem 101 lab assignments. Loren had discovered since being shrunk though that Jennifer held her responsible for the giantess's terrible grade and the resulting light reprimand she received from her parents. Jennifer greatly enjoyed lording her position over Loren with a kind of immature delight. Even now, as Stacey walked to her bed summarily ignoring Loren, Jennifer walked right up to the desk with a broad grin on her face.

“Well, well, well,” Jennifer's voice boomed as her dark blue eyes rested on Loren and she unzipped her mountainous jacket, “If it's not my favorite little slave.” Loren had learned quickly not to talk back or try to stand up for herself, not unless she wanted to be thrown into walls, chewed on, or worn as insole, and so she sat there quietly hoping that Jennifer would giver her an order rather than just talk down to her for a few moments. Jennifer's hand came down and snatched Loren off the table, then Loren's instincts briefly caused her to squirm in Jennifer's tight grasp. “Yeah,” Jennifer said, giggling with delight at Loren's squirming, “You better be scared.” Jennifer held Loren right before her face, her lips breaking apart in a wide smile, “I could swallow you whole, you little bitch.” She opened her mouth wide and slowly let her mouth descend over Loren. Loren was trying hard to fight back a squeal of fear when Jennifer gently brought her teeth down on Loren's shoulders before pulling her back out with a triumphant smile on her face. “But you wouldn't even be able to fill the stomach of a giantess like me,” Jennifer then loosened her grip on Loren ever so slightly before saying, “So I guess we better find something else for you to do.”

Suddenly Loren was free falling down the length of Jennifer's body, the wind whistling past her ears mixed with the delighted cannon-like giggles of Jennifer and Stacey until it all came to an abrupt stop when she crashed into the ground. As always, Loren wasn't actually injured but it still felt like she had been hit by a freight train for several moments. Before she could bring herself to stand though the toe of Jennifer's shoe was already lifting her up causing Loren to stumble to a standing position at Jennifer's feet. Loren balanced herself against the toe of Jennifer's sneaker as she stared up at the giantess.

Jennifer was wearing a pair of black and white Pumas that looked somewhat scuffed from walking in the snow. Loren's eyes rose up the long pair of jeans to the giantess's torso which was covered in a dark sweater that did little to hide her enormous breasts that hid Jennifer's face from view. Suddenly though, Loren felt Jennifer's massive toes wiggle through the shoe, and her voice boomed down from on high, “While you're down their, slave. You should lick my shoes clean.” Loren stared up to see Jennifer's face looming down at her. “Well,” the giantess said as she slid her foot forward, knocking Loren down on to the toe of her sneaker, “I'm waiting.”

Loren took a deep breath as she was sprawled across the shoe. Slowly, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue before dragging it across the fabric of the sneaker. As she carefully began to run her tongue over the giantess's shoe, Jennifer sat down crossing one leg over the other as she and Stacey resumed their discussion of what they were both going to wear to the upcoming charity event. Loren lost track of how much time had passed when Jennifer uncrossed and recrossed her legs, changing which shoe the shrunken girl was licking. Loren could only hope that the shrunken man she had tried to save was at least happy with Megan.