- Text Size +

      ----- Chapter 8 -----


      After breakfast we decided to go to the mall for a date. I did the dishes while Jodi cleaned up and took a shower. She threw some makeup on quick as I washed up, and before long we were out the door. I realized Jodi had put on some sexy brown eye shadow, and she was wearing tight blue jean capris, sandals, and a bright yellow shirt. In her ears she had very attractive hoop earrings, and her hair was thrown back in a sporty looking ponytail. She was gorgeous, even in casual clothes. Secretly, I was pleased that she had worn sandals, as they would offer me ample opportunities to glance at her sexy feet all day.


      We walked out to her car. It was a large Chevy Caprice, an absolute boat. As we got in I noticed the seats were pushed way back.

      “Wow, this is a pretty big car.” I laughed.


      Jodi winked at me as she backed out. “Big girls need big cars.”


      We stopped at my apartment on the way, so I could grab a change of clothes. Without thinking, I invited Jodi inside. As we walked up the stairs I remembered my college apartment was a piece of shit, especially compared with Jodi’s. It was probably in total disarray, due to my messy roommates. Jodi was going to think I was a slob, which wasn’t true. As we got to the door, I panicked.


      “Uh… I’ll just be in and out,” I sputtered, my back to the door.


      Jodi could tell something was up. Her eyebrow raised in suspicion. “Are you afraid to show me your apartment?”


      “It’s really messy. I hate it here, it’s impossible to keep clean.” I confessed sheepishly.


      Jodi chuckled and shook her head. “I’ve seen messy apartments before Hankie. It’s ok.”


      We entered the disheveled mess that was my apartment. Jodi put her hands on her hips and examined the surroundings.


      “This is pretty typical actually,” she admitted, “but you deserve a better place.”


      I nodded in agreement.


      Towering over me, she ushered me on. “Go, go! Run along and change your clothes now, we’ve got to get to the mall!”


      I rushed over to my closet and scoured it, looking for some appropriate clothes. I found some dark blue jeans and my favorite Led Zeppelin shirt. I grabbed a nice belt and threw the whole ensemble on, and Jodi and I were out the door.


      It was a beautiful summer day. The sun shone brilliantly in the sky, highlighting the fresh green leaves that had just sprouted on the trees. We cruised along in Jodi’s car with the windows down and just took in the day.


      At the mall we had all sorts of fun. We spent a good deal of time in the bookstore, commenting on new releases and our favorite authors and series. I found that we had a lot of the same interests, which was outstanding. After the bookstore we explored a few more shops, then found ourselves in a gaming/electronic store.


      I grabbed the controller for a display console. It was showing a fighting game that had recently came out. Jodi spotted me and grabbed the controller for player two.


      I was surprised. “You play video games?”


      She concentrated on choosing her character. “Yeah, I had some younger brothers growing up. Prepare to lose, butt munch.”


      “Oh it’s on. You want to make this interesting?” I challenged.


      “Sure. Loser has to do everything the winner says for a day.”


      “Sounds fine by me.” There was no way she would beat me, not at video games.


      I got my game face on, and picked a character that looked like a hulking beast with green skin. Jodi’s character was a karate woman with thick legs for kicking. The fight commenced, and soon we were both mashing buttons like fiends. Actually, I was mashing buttons. Jodi was calmly countering me.


      I got utterly trounced. Jodi’s character jumped for joy on screen, claiming victory in a cutesy girly voice. I felt my face flush red with embarrassment at being so thoroughly beaten.


      Jodi wasn’t content to leave me be. I jumped as I felt a sudden pinch on my ass.


      “Well, it looks like you’re the loser Hankie. Gotta do what I say now!” she taunted. She thought for a second before issuing her first decree.


      “I got it! You have to be my boyfriend for the day,” she said, beaming at the idea.


      I agreed to her request. Honestly at that moment I wanted to be her boyfriend for good, but I felt that this would be a good first step towards that.


      We went and got ice cream, and Jodi teased me the whole time. She made me do silly things, like make embarrassing faces or buy her an ice cream cone. It was all fun, and I actually enjoyed it a bit. It was nice to have her take charge, to say what she wanted. She certainly didn’t mind emasculating me a bit, and I didn’t mind treating her like a queen.


      After ice cream she put her hand in my back pocket and cupped my cheek. Unused to this much attention, I squirmed at her touch.

      “Hey now. I get to do what I want, remember.” Jodi protested as she pinched me again. “It’s so cute, I can’t help myself.” I had never heard any woman refer to my derrière as “cute.” I smiled at the compliment.


      So we walked around the mall, looking like a couple. Before long we came across some clothes racks, and Jodi was distracted by the new summer fashions. Grabbing some cute pants, she held them up to her waist.


      “Boyfriend! Do you think these would look good on me?” she asked, displaying them for me.


      They were pretty cute. “Yeah, I think so.”


      Jodi examined the size, and was dismayed. “They’re too small. They probably would have fit me in high school though. Close,” she murmured before digging for a larger size.


      “You’ve grown since high school?” I asked, suddenly curious, “women don’t normally do that.”


      “I had a late growth spurt.” Jodi continued hunting for pants.


      Late growth spurt. Elaine had said that she had one too. Something was up.

      “When did you have it?” I asked innocently.


      Jodi thought for a second. “Sometime after I started working at the library, I suppose. The doctor said it wasn’t unusual.”


      Two women had experienced mysterious “growth spurts” after being hired at a library filled with tall women. My suspicions rose, but I decided I would keep this secret from Jodi until I could do more investigating on my own. Something was not quite right about St. Acre. Regardless, whatever it was could wait for the moment. I had a “girlfriend” to attend to.


      Jodi eventually found and bought some pants that fit her. She went to a dressing room and tried them on before displaying them to me. I loved viewing her long sexy body, but I understood that finding clothes to fit her frame was pretty difficult. She apologized for spending part of our date doing boring clothes shopping, but I understood.


      “Besides,” I admitted, “it’s not like I don’t enjoy watching you try on sexy clothes.”


      The rest of the day went fantastic. Jodi and I left the mall and went to the beach. It was still too cold to go swimming, but the view was fantastic. After parking her car I suggested we should just walk and talk. Jodi liked that idea, and we spent the next several hours just talking. I discovered that Jodi and I had more things in common. As two people, we were actually really compatible. Around her, I felt extremely comfortable and at ease. As we walked I stared down at the ground, not because of my lack of confidence but because I could watch her feet. She had taken off her sandals a long time ago and was walking barefoot. I couldn’t believe how alluring and beautiful her feet were.


      Jodi eventually took notice. “You’ve been looking down this whole time,” she said as she stopped, her hands on her hips. “What are you thinking about?”


      I couldn’t tell her the truth; she’d think I had a foot fetish. Actually, I had come to the conclusion that I probably did.


      “Nothing. Just enjoying the walk.”


      She narrowed her unconvinced eyes at me before taking a step closer. “I don’t believe you. Remember, you still have to do as I say. Now tell the truth- what were you looking at this whole time?”


      I began to sweat. There was no way I could say, game rules or not. I realized that we were definitely alone on this beach.


      Jodi stepped closer again, until we were almost touching. She placed her hands on my shoulders. “Take your shoes off Hank,” she said softly.


      I sat down cross legged in the sand to pull my shoes off, and she sat next to me. Her long legs surrounded my small curled form, and her toes wiggled in the cool beach breeze. I pitched my shoes and socks to the side.


      Jodi grasped me and turned me around so I was sitting in her lap, facing outwards toward her feet. I could see her massive bare feet next to mine, dwarfing them severely. Her shoulders rolled inward as she leaned against my back, her mouth next to my ear.


      “Now, what were you looking at little Hank?” she whispered seductively.

      I gulped as I started to feel an erection coming on. The sight of her big feet next to mine, her pink nails shining in the sunlight, the feel of her massive body draped over mine… it was all too much.


      Her feet moved to touch mine, and the difference in size became pretty apparent. Her feet were at least 3-4 inches longer than my own.


      “I think you were looking at my feet. I think you like my feet Hank. Is that true?”


      I was too embarrassed to admit it. That didn’t stop Jodi from finding an answer. Her hands rested on my knees, then suddenly followed my legs up to my groin, where she cupped my erection in both hands. I couldn’t believe she was being so assertive!


      “Hmm. Why’s this here?” she asked with a fake girly naiveté. “Is there anything you want to explain to your big girlfriend?”


      I needed to say something at this point. “Uh… I… do… like your feet?” I was so unsure of myself that it came out as almost a question.


      “You like my feet?” Jodi asked, seeking clarification in her naïve schoolgirl voice. She squeezed my package a bit, forcing me to run out of room in my pants.


      “Yeah,” I finally admitted, “I really do. Your feet are gorgeous.” It felt like a weight was lifted off my chest.


      “What do you like about them?”


      “Well,” I thought as I stared at them, “they’re sexy and graceful. You have nice pink nails and toes. I was thinking about the other night, when you let me massage them. They’re just so big and alluring, they really drive me crazy.”

      “I can tell.” She gave my junk another squeeze. “Tell you what little Hankie. Since you’ve been so good about telling me the truth, I’ll let you rub them tonight. As a treat. You should really tell your girlfriend the truth more often.”


      She stood up and centered herself in front of me. I gazed up at her tall, beautiful form standing over me. At that moment she was like my personal goddess. Her personality and body were perfect, and I really felt like she knew me and understood me. I was still afraid to use the word love, because we’d been moving so fast, but at that moment I think I truly loved her.


      She extended a long arm out to me, the cute pink nails on her fingers filling my view. I accepted her hand, and she pulled me up easily. I collected my shoes and we walked back to her car and drove back to her apartment.