- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Long chapter, but this is where things really take off. Hope you enjoy!

      ----- Chapter 6 -----


      I finished up my shift and headed home. Later that night I was fairly hungry and not feeling too up to cooking. Fortunately, it was only about eight, so I knew that deli Elaine had brought me to would still be open. After quickly throwing on a nice shirt I jetted out the door, eager to seize the night.

 
      The evening was cool and nice, and the sun was just starting to set. It was the weekend, so the bars in St. Acre were pretty active. I wasn’t much of a drinker myself, but it was nice to see people enjoying themselves. The deli I was heading to was across the street from some popular bars, so I figured I’d get a window seat again and do some people watching.


      I popped into the deli and ordered a small sub before settling in near the window. It was crazy how many people went out to drink in St. Acre. Nearly every bar had a small group standing outside. Most were smoking and joking around with friends. I finished my sub and was ready to head back home when I spotted a woman I recognized out on the street. She looked like a disheveled mess.


      “Jodi?” I approached her. She was wearing a sexy black dress and her hair was crimped and styled. Her makeup was running down her face a bit, and she was trying to hide her tear soaked face with her arm. I could tell she had been crying and was clearly distressed.


      “Jodi?” I repeated her name. She stopped walking and leaned against the wall of the deli. “Do you need some help or anything?”


      “Oh Hank,” my coworker stumbled, “something terrible happened!”


      I could see that she was probably pretty drunk, and judging by her makeup and dress she had likely been out on the town. Whatever had happened to her must have been pretty serious. I was getting quite concerned for her.

 
      “Let’s get out of here, let me walk you home. Then you can tell me all about it.”


      “I… I need to get home, I think.”


      “Yeah you do. What happened to you Jodi?” I put my hand on the small of her back to get her walking again. She was so drunk that she was having trouble walking, so she leaned over on me. Being that I was only about the height of her chest or so, this wasn’t exactly practical. We looked rather foolish, with her long body draped over me.


      “That bastard… he… oh Hank!” She repeated, barely able to contain her seething emotions.


      We stopped at a light and I propped her up against the light pole. “Tell me what happened Jodi. You can talk to me.”


      The story came out between sobs and incoherent rants. Essentially, she had gone out to the bars with her fiancé, who had dumped her after they had both gotten rather trashed. Essentially, it seemed their relationship had deteriorated, and he had left her in the bar after a heated argument. Now she was walking home, scorned. I wasn’t able to discern why he had broken up with her. I’m not even sure she really knew.


      “Jodi, you’re doing good. Now I need you to tell me where you live.”


      She blurted out her address between sobs. I was having difficulty understanding her, but it almost seemed like it was more of a result of her emotional distress than her drinking.


      The light changed to “walk”, so I guided her across the street while she rambled. She lived more than a few blocks away, so we had a bit of a trip ahead of us. I suggested that we call a taxi, but she shot down that idea because she didn’t want anyone to see her. I explained that by walking down the street like we were she wasn’t exactly being “inconspicuous”.


      “Hank, you can walk me to my apart… ment right? You can do that right?”

      “Yeah, Jodi. I can do that for you.” I was gripping her around the waist, basically holding her up at this point.


      “Then you do that… for me.”


      We walked a few more blocks, and I eventually learned why the two had broken up.


      “He said he couldn’t marry a woman who was taller than him!” she blurted.

      “That’s rather shallow.”


      “I… I told him I’d gained some weight recently, and he said, “You’re getting too big Jodi!” Fucking prick! Am I getting too big? Am I too heavy for you?” she asked, suddenly concerned that her large body might be difficult to hold up.

      “No.” I replied, but she totally was. Not because she was heavy, but merely because she was so tall that she was cumbersome for me to support.


      “I’m over 200 now, can you believe that?” she whispered into my ear. The scent of liquor hung on her breath.


      “You’re really tall Jodi. 200 pounds seems really light for your height.”


      She sobbed slightly and stopped walking. “You’re just saying that!” The poor woman was on the verge of bursting into tears again.


      “No, I’m not. Listen Jodi, you look great. Everyone at work says you’re super nice and you’re clearly the prettiest woman at St. Acre. I think your fiancé was a fool to let you go.”


      “Really? They say that?”


      “Of course. You ARE really pretty. You could have been a model instead of a librarian.”


      She sobbed a little as her emotions subsided. Suddenly she grabbed me and pulled me into her for a suffocating embrace. I was taken completely by surprise, but that’s not to say I didn’t enjoy it.


      “THANK you Hankie!” She smothered me into her chest, her long arms surrounding my body. Taken aback, I initially struggled against her until I realized she was basically motor boating me in those luscious breasts of hers. I inhaled a good bit of her perfume in an attempt to get air, but she smooshed me deeper into her womanly bosom.


      “Ah… Jodi. We…we should keep walking.” It hurt to say, but I needed to remain professional. This was a coworker, even if we weren’t on the clock.


      “Right! Take me home Hankie,” she laughed despite her tears.


      After walking for another ten minutes or so, it became apparent that she was getting worse. Whatever alcohol she had consumed at the end of the night was hitting her system, and she was stumbling all over me. Her footwear wasn’t helping. I listened to her rant about her ex as we walked, but I kept my eyes on her feet. She was wearing black open stiletto heels with tiny little straps, which meant that they weren’t exactly stable for walking. Every once in a while her huge giantess foot would wander over to where I was treading, and I would get a heel to the foot, or ankle. It was pretty painful, and I learned to step cautiously and be mindful of her.


      Her feet really were pretty beautiful, despite their size. She had to have been at least a woman’s 14 or bigger. As we walked, I examined the contour of her feet. They were long and attractive, with lengthy toes that had large painted toenails. She had chosen a nice hot pink color for that night, and it looked really cute on her, in a girly way.


      I must have been paying too much attention to her feet, because at that moment she spiked me again. Her ankle twisted awkwardly, her frame shifted into me, and before I knew it we were lying flat on the grass next to the sidewalk. My 200 pound coworker lay partly on top of me.


      “Hey, are you ok?” I crawled out from under her.


      “Oh! I fell…” she giggled. Clearly, the alcohol was clouding her pain sensors. Her giggle grew into a full on laugh as she sat up.


      I wasn’t sure what to do.


      “I think I hurt my foot. Help me up.” She threw her arms up, and I grabbed them.


      Her bare arms were cool to the touch, and the bracelet she had on dug into my wrist as I pulled. Her long fingers wrapped around my whole arm, and she struggled to pull herself up. We were getting nowhere, and I had to lower my center of gravity to avoid falling over.


      Frustrated at our lack of progress, Jodi pulled harder on my arms, which only succeeded in toppling me over on top of her. Her little black dress suddenly filled my view, and I felt warm silky fabric on my face.


      “Ah! No good!” Jodi fell back against the grass again and wrapped her arms around me. I began to get the impression that she liked hugging me to her… breasts. Despite my best efforts I was starting to get aroused. I knew this playful flirtation needed to stop, but I really didn’t want it to. For a second I simply allowed her to cradle me on top of her. My mind quickly wandered to dark places. ‘This is kind of what missionary would be like with Jodi’ I thought. I instantly felt guilty, but it felt good at the same time. My rod began to stiffen in my pants.


      “Oh Hank, we must look really foolish right now. Could you be a dear and carry me home?” Jodi said as her tantalizing hand wandered down to the small of my back.


      I sprung up, suddenly realizing that I wasn’t sticking to my principles. This could not happen, no matter how badly I wanted to give in. Jodi was a friend, and she was drunk. There was no way I was going to take advantage of her like this, no matter how difficult she was making it for me.


      I broke out of her embrace and stood up before offering my hand to her again. She grabbed it and I tried to pull her up, but she was too heavy for me.


      “Carry me Hankie,” she pouted.


      I really didn’t want to do that. I knew flat out that I probably couldn’t lift a big 200 pound woman. Still, I didn’t really see any other way to get her home at this point. I figured I should at least try. I scooped my arms under her thighs and around the small of her back, and attempted a dead lift. As expected, I got pretty much nowhere.


      “Can’t you lift me?”


      I tried again, and I almost got her off the ground.


      “You can’t, can you?”


      “No, Jodi.” I admitted defeat. “What are we going to do? How are you going to get home?”


      “I think I’ll try standing again.” She placed her hand on my shoulder, and then heaved herself up rather easily.

      I was dumbfounded. She had been messing with me the whole time! This whole ordeal was simply a test or something!


      Jodi laughed a big hearty laugh. “You thought you could lift me? You’re way too small to lift a big lady like me Hankie!”


      I didn’t exactly appreciate being teased. Jodi sensed my irritation and tried to patch the situation up.


      “I’m happy that you tried though, that means a lot to me. You’re a good man Hank.”


      I didn’t respond.


      “Hank, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings; I’m just a little drunk. Now I feel bad. Talk to me Hank.”


      My pride was a bit wounded, but I could get over it. Especially for a good friend like Jodi. It was just a playful joke, so she really didn’t deserve the silent treatment for it. We struck up conversation again and before long we were headed for her apartment. After some time we arrived at her front steps.


      “Well here we are,” she stated with her hands on her hips.


      “I should get going.” I jerked my thumb in the direction of my apartment.


      She raised an eyebrow. “Why don’t you come inside? I’ll mix you a quick drink for your troubles.”


      I knew I shouldn’t. Too much had happened tonight already.

      “Uh, I really got to get going. I… I have work tomorrow.” I stuttered.

      “Just one drink. It’s not very late. At least keep me some company for a little while. A gentleman wouldn’t refuse a lady in my situation.”


      She was right, and it really wasn’t late, maybe a little past nine. In a half hour walk I would be home.


      As I paused to think it over, Jodi opened the door and shuffled me inside. Before I knew it I was heading up the stairs to her apartment. I suppose one drink wouldn’t kill me.


      She unlocked the door to her apartment and ushered me inside. It was a pretty nice place, with good furniture and lots of plants and paintings. Her kitchen was super clean and white, and her shades were a soft pink. It was definitely a woman’s apartment.


      “Have a seat on the couch!” she pointed to the large leather couch. “I’m going to get out of this dress.”


      I sat down and she rushed off to her bedroom. A fluffy white cat popped her head out of the kitchen and darted into the bedroom with her, the bells on her collar tinkling as she ran. I gazed out the window at the view of the town in the twilight.


      Before long Jodi emerged, wearing black boy cut shorts and a bright pink spaghetti top. Her dirty blonde hair was done up in a messy ponytail. Her makeup had been cleaned up, and she looked incredibly hot. I had never seen so much of her skin, and I suddenly realized she was braless. It was a lot to take in.


      ‘This is nothing. I’m going to simply let her mix me a drink. We’ll talk a bit, she’ll get ready to doze off, and I’ll make a gentlemanly exit. There is no way anything is going to happen!’ I closed my eyes and repeated the thought to myself, just to make sure.


      Jodi rummaged through her liquor cabinet behind me. “What’ll you have, stud?”


      “Ah…” I didn’t know the names of many drinks, so I just picked a basic one. “Captain and Coke?”


      “Good choice.” She pulled some ice out of the freezer and mixed up two cups. Stumbling slightly, she set mine down next to me and plopped onto the couch. Propping her head up on her elbow, she turned and casually asked, “Were you really mad at me earlier?”


      I took a small sip of my drink. “When we fell?”


      “Yeah. You seemed upset that I said you couldn’t lift me.”


      “You know, I was.” I admitted. I stared into my drink. It seemed strong.


      “It’s ok. So you aren’t a very big guy, so what? My ex was pretty big, and he was an asshole. You shouldn’t let it get to you. Lots of women are looking for a sweetheart like you.”


      I scoffed and laughed. “I haven’t seen them, if they are.”


      She pulled her cute bare feet up onto the cushion next to me and curled up, sipping her drink thoughtfully. “You have a lot to offer. You shouldn’t short change yourself.”


      I didn’t want to talk about it. I changed the subject. “This drink is good, but it seems very strong. I’m not a big drinker.”


      “Hmm…” she frowned, then smirked. “You must not be. I mixed it really weak.”


      “You sure?” I took another swig.


      “Don’t believe me? Try mine.” She shoved it in my face and I took a drink. Hers was a bit stronger.


      “See? Did you suspect that little old me was trying to get you good and sauced?” she smirked mischievously, her bright blue eyes twinkling.


      “No, I’m just really inexperienced. I apologize if that’s what it sounded like.”


      We talked a bit more, about work and what we thought of people. I learned that Jodi wasn’t exactly a fan of Ms. Beauchene. She seemed to think that she was too strict, and she was always getting on people’s cases where it was unnecessary. In particular Jodi mentioned how Shari made Elaine feel. I simply listened without putting much input into the conversation, sipping my drink carefully.


      Before I knew it an hour had gone by, and Jodi was putting a second drink in my hand. It went down a bit faster than the first, and we really hit it off. I liked Jodi, she was funny and charming. She seemed to like me too, and before long we were both reclined on the couch, just relaxing and enjoying each other’s company.


      The alcohol had definitely hit my system, and I was feeling its effects full on. Before long I let it slip into the conversation that I was pretty drunk.


      “Well you should spend the night then. No point in running around town drunk.” Jodi suggested.


      “I wasn’t planning on drinking tonight.”


      “That’s ok. I wasn’t planning on it either. These things happen. Sometimes… its best to just let things happen,” she moved a bit closer to me, and touched my shoulder tenderly.


      I gazed down at her long slender hand on my arm. Her fingernails were painted the same color as her toes- bright hot pink. My eyes slowly followed her arm until we made eye contact.


      Jodi looked beautiful, and I gulped nervously. As I gazed into her deep blue eyes, I suddenly felt uncomfortably warm. I knew in my drunken state my thinking was impaired, but I also kind of stopped caring. As my stomach digested the alcohol, my true thoughts began to flow freely.


      “What are you thinking about right now Hank?” Jodi asked, low and slow.


      “I was thinking ‘I am intoxicated. I should not be here.’”


      “Was that all you were thinking?”


      “No. I was also thinking that you look really great right now, but if I was smart I would leave so we can maintain a professional relationship.”


      “What would you say if I told you I don’t want a professional relationship anymore?” Her finger traced across my puny chest.


      “I would say… ah… you know, I don’t know what to say!” I confessed sheepishly. “I’m not so good at saying things, I guess.” I was feeling quite drunk.


      Jodi didn’t respond. She merely scooted closer to me. We were almost touching, and I was running out of room on the couch. Her hand moved across my chest, and then to the back of my neck. I gaped up at her beautiful face. Her pink lips pursed and her heavy eyelids closed as her face moved closer and closer. Her hand tilted my head up to accept her kiss, and our lips touched. It was magic, and I knew deep down that it was wrong. Yet I didn’t have the capacity to care.


      She kissed me more vigorously, working her lips around mine, pressing me into her. Suddenly I was on my back, and her whole frame rested on top of me, pinning me to the soft leather couch under her hot, heavy body. All 200 pounds of her came to bear on me, and her free hand began to wander as she distracted me with her kisses. She moaned heavily and gyrated a bit, adjusting her pelvis into mine. Her free hand went quickly for my jeans, which were serving to keep me pretty well contained at the moment. Jodi moved to ‘liberate’ me from my denim captor, and before I knew it my pants were around my ankles, and I was only in my skivvies.


      “Mmmm…” she moaned again. By this time my member had responded rather positively to her advances, and she moved her huge pelvis over my erect rod. I felt the warm soft flesh of her labia through her shorts as my penis jabbed into her grinding pelvis. The huge drunken woman kissed me viciously, drawing my face in before suddenly breaking our lip lock and shoving my face into her turgid breasts. Her huge hand guided my face into her cleavage, holding me there so I couldn’t escape. Because she was so tall, this position worked the best for her, and she arched her head back, thrusting her boobs outward and grinding powerfully into my penis. I knew she could feel it swell in response, and I could tell she would go for it soon. At this rate she was only going to play around with me for so long.


      She let go of my head and quickly removed her spaghetti top, revealing her bare breasts. Her breasts were easily DDs, and her nipples were puffy, large and erect. Her hand snaked its way to my neck again, and she quickly introduced me to her bare bosom. She sighed happily, as if all were suddenly right with world. To her, my head had found its rightful home, and she was satisfied.


      Her gyrations increased in intensity, and soon I was being rocked back and forth rather vigorously. You have to understand, she outweighed me by nearly 70 pounds, and she wasn’t going easy anymore. I latched onto her waist for support. I kissed and smooched her bosom, and she gasped excitedly and clutched me tight. I continued caressing her breasts, wrapping my arms around her and pulling myself in as I kissed her tender breast flesh. She absolutely loved it, and she began to grind me full on, pounding her pelvis into me. Her boobs battered my face from above, and her breathing became rapid and shallow. I began to wonder if I was going to lose control of myself, when she clutched my little body to her frame, clenching me in tight and stiffening up. Her cleavage became flushed as her breasts pressed into my face. She thrust into me one final time, and I swear I felt her pussy lips part through her shorts, split over the tip of my head.


      I continued kissing her softly, as small beads of sweat formed in her womanly cleavage. Still clutching me to her body, she suddenly readjusted, rolling to one side. Soon I was on top of the massive woman, and her breasts lay flat against her ribs.


      In the pale twilight I caught a glimpse of her face, beaming and gasping. Suddenly her front teeth bit down as her lower lip curled in, and she grasped at my shirt with both hands. I didn’t move fast enough, and she tore my shirt up and off me. I now was only wearing my boxers, and her huge hands pressed into my chest, moving me into a sitting position. The woman had a look of total lust in her blue eyes. She suddenly went for her own shorts.


      “I want to you to fuck me,” she gasped. “I just really need to be fucked right now.”


      I had a sudden spark of clarity despite the alcohol, as if my conscious suddenly factored into my decision making process again. I couldn’t do this. We had already gone way too far. Hell it was probably too late to turn back now- we were both practically naked. But we were both drunk, and coworkers, and we couldn’t do this. Not now, if ever.


      “Jodi… I…” I came to the sudden realization that words couldn’t fix this.


      “Shut it Hank. I know what you’re thinking. Stop being so responsible just this once and give me a good hard pounding.” She grabbed me by the shoulders and pleaded. I was glad I was on top. I had a feeling that if I were still on the bottom, she would simply overpower me to get what she wanted.


      “Jodi, I can’t. We’ve probably gone too far already. Listen, you’re still really distressed… and drunk. You’re only doing this to get back at your ex. We both know that. You don’t really want to do this. We both have to go to work tomorrow.”


      I don’t think any man in history has ever cock blocked himself, but somehow I managed.


      She simply just laid there, dumbfounded at what I’d just said. For a while I wasn’t sure how she was going to take it. Jodi just blinked at me in the darkness.


      “Jodi… don’t get me wrong, you’re really REALLY attractive. I hate myself for saying this, I’m throwing away the chance of a lifetime, but I just can’t. You’re hot as hell, but we don’t want it to be like this.”

      Suddenly, she smiled slightly, the guilty smile of someone who came very close to doing something they might regret. She put her arms behind her head and tilted her face to the side.


      “You really mean that?”


      “Yeah, you’re a total babe. I’m being a complete dumbass.”


      “You’re not a dumbass. I think you’re actually really smart and thoughtful. You’re probably right.”


      She shifted herself upright, and I flopped backwards onto her legs. Eventually I put my shirt and pants back on and she pulled a blanket over her breasts. When I sat back down on the couch she placed her big feet in my lap, intentionally aiming for my groin.


      She tapped my tent with her foot and giggled. “I can still feel it.”


      “Hey now, don’t make me regret this more than I already do.”


      “Boop. Boop. Boop.” She bopped it with her foot a few more times, playing around. “Give me a massage, my ankle hurts.”


      “Your… feet?” I pointed at them.


      “Yeah, since you’re not going to be a stud and go all the way. I have to get some kind of satisfaction around here,” she winked. I had a feeling she was going to enjoy teasing me about this.


      I wasn’t well practiced in the art of massage, but I figured I should make an attempt at least. I turned inward to face her, and she place one massive foot in my lap. She wiggled her toes in anticipation.


      “This had better be good.”


      I grabbed her thick sole with both hands, working my thumbs into the wrinkles of her skin. Her foot was soft and warm, and its size was pretty incredible. Jodi was sprawled out on the couch, under the blanket. She yawned and stretched out, taking the full length of the couch. As she stretched her foot shoved me back to the far side and pressed solidly into my stomach, her heel grinding into my crotch. Reflexively, my groin responded to her rough handling as I massaged between her monstrous toes.


      Jodi snaked one of her arms under the covers as she watched me work her foot over, making herself very comfortable. She eyed my work from across the couch, and every once in a while she would press her sole into my crotch, or move it up and down. It was always just enough to keep me stimulated. When I gripped her big toe, she spoke.


      “Kiss it.”


      What? No way! I couldn’t do that.


      She must have seen me recoil, because she suddenly shoved her toe near my mouth.


      “Now,” she ordered in a firm, but cute girly voice.


      “ok…” I pecked the nail on her big toe.


      “You call that a kiss?” She shoved her foot in my face, splaying her toes, enjoying the satisfaction that she got from watching me squirm. Her other foot suddenly pressed into my crotch, her toes resting on my shaft.


      I grabbed her foot and tried to remove it from my face, but she was too strong.


      “Kiss it!”


      Finally, I submitted to her requests. I kissed her toes, one at a time, until she was satisfied. After I was done she switched feet, and I had to kiss that one as well. When I was completely finished I noticed her one hand was still underneath the covers. I could see a slight repetitive movement through the blanket near her crotch, and she arched her head back and moaned. Her feet kicked out into my face, and I got a face full of womanly sole as she ejaculated under the covers.


      “Did you just…?” I trailed off as I came to realization that she had been fingering herself the entire time. I was pretty drunk, and I doubted what I was even seeing.


      She didn’t respond. Wracked with ecstasy, she merely exhaled.


      “Wow.” I was pretty impressed at how easily she got off. In my drunken stupor, I wondered why. Stupidly, I thought maybe it would be a good idea to ask.


      “Jodi, you just… you just did that. I… do you like me?”


      She scoffed, raising her eyebrow, “uh… yeah. I thought that was pretty obvious.”


      I realized maybe I had said something dumb. Perhaps it would be best if I were to make an exit.


      “I like you too. You’re fun to be around. I’m glad I was able to please you tonight,” I stood up, “I’m going to leave now. You have a good night.”


      As I turned to leave, I felt a strong hand grasp my wrist and pull me back.

 
      “No. You’re drunk. Stay here with me.” Jodi pulled me back to the couch.


      “I need to go.” I protested weakly.


      “Too late. You’re stuck now.” She grabbed me with her other hand and easily pulled me back down onto the couch. Like a wrestler, she maneuvered my scrawny body around until she was on the outside part of the couch, and I was pinned between her and the backrest. I had nowhere to go. She held both of my wrists together in one hand, pinned behind my back. With her free arm she pulled me in tight and kissed me. All around me I could feel the heat of her body pressing into me. It was an awesome feeling.
     

      “Jodi… we can’t do this,” I whispered into her neck, “we’re drunk and we’re coworkers.”
     

      She stroked my head, pushing my hair to one side. “I don’t care, I want you. You’re spending the night here, and we’ll talk about it in the morning.”
     

      She continued to stroke my head gently, in a soothing way. Safe in her embrace, my eyelids became heavy. I knew I couldn’t get away even if I wanted to, and now I didn’t even want to. My guard finally lowered, I allowed myself to drift off to sleep in her arms.