- Text Size +

      ----- Chapter 3 -----


      I exited out the door to the front desk. Jodi was sitting at her seat, finishing up with a patron. She heard me shut the door and spun around.


      “Hey Hank, how did it go?” she smiled with her hands on her knees.


      “I got hired as an assistant.” I said, smiling back. “Thank you for helping me, Jodi.”


      The charming woman beamed, grinning ear to ear. “Hey, it’s what I do! When do you start?”


      “Tomorrow.”


      “I’ll see you then, I guess.”


      I nodded as I headed for the exit.


      “Bye Hankie!” Jodi waved and giggled.


      ……


      That night at my apartment I cooked up some spaghetti and thought about where my life was heading. I was positive that working at St. Acre was going to go well for me, but I wasn’t sure about working with those women. They were so tall! At my height lots of women were taller than me, and I knew deep down that I would eventually get used to it. But at the moment I was having a bit of trouble with the thought of working around those amazons.


      I thought back to other times that I had trouble like this, or things got me nervous. Issues of confidence filled my life. I remembered getting picked on a lot, not wanting to go to school, not wanting to try out for anything. I was always running away, hiding myself in my books and studies. But not anymore! I was going to go to work tomorrow, I was going to be confident, and I was going to master the St. Acre library, scary women or not!


      The next morning I pulled in to St. Acre and parked. I checked to make sure I was on time and took it all in. My first day of work at a real job! It was fresh and new and exciting, but I was pretty nervous as well. What would my coworkers think of me? What would my giant boss be like?


      I entered the building through the large glass doors and headed past the front desk. Jodi was busy helping people, but she managed a cute wave in my direction when she spotted me. I nodded back, still a bit unsure of myself. I decided that I liked Jodi, even though she was really tall. She was a good coworker, and I could see myself being friends with her after we had worked together for a while.


      I was a little early, so after I headed through the door into the workroom I paused to examine how everything worked. I could see Elaine Bailey working at a computer, and there were a few other women as well. My heart sank in my chest when I realized that the few women I didn’t know were tall as well. Granted they probably weren’t as tall as Elaine or Jodi, but they were still several inches taller than I was. On top of it all, I couldn’t see any men working. Was I the only male employee?


      Shari Beauchene stepped out of her office at that moment, spotted me gawking about, and started walking briskly over to me. She wore nylons over her long legs, and her hair was done up in a utilitarian ponytail. Her heels clacked loudly on the tile as she strode easily across the workroom. Her reading glasses hung from the open neck of her work blouse, and she had a cup of coffee in her hand.


      “Hello there Hank, glad to see you’re early.” She gave me a quick glance over. I wasn’t able to tell what she thought of me. I felt a sudden need to make a good impression.


      “Hello Miss Beauchene.” I stated as I felt my spine stiffen.


      My employer flashed a quick smile. “You don’t have to be so formal and uptight around me Hank. Just call me Shari.”


      “S-sure.”


      “Have a seat and we’ll get started.” She gestured to a work station.


      I sat down and adjusted the chair to fit me better, as it was set to fit someone much larger than I was. Ms. Beauchene proceeded to teach me how to clock in and other basic things, launching into a big speech. The whole time she hovered above me, her breasts just above my head. Several times she stooped beside me, or put her hand over mine when working the mouse. I began to notice that my boss had a thing about personal space- she didn’t really believe in it. Yet as physically intimidating as she was, she was very good at teaching me the ropes. In addition, I was slowly coming to the realization that she wasn’t exactly terrible looking either. Pretty soon those subtle touches and her close proximity began to garner a tiny response from my nether regions.


      With her hand still on my shoulder Ms. Beauchene went back to showing me the library systems on the computer. As she talked she gripped me tightly, almost like she was massaging me, in a way. Her powerful fingers covered my whole shoulder and nearly extended to touch my chest. Distracted, I gazed down at her hand, noticing just how big her red nails were on her fingertips. Her fingers were almost like sausages on my puny chest, gripping into my shirt.


      Before I knew it she had placed her other hand on my mouse hand, completely covering it. I could feel some heavy flesh gently rubbing and at times resting on my head. Her breasts! She guided me around the programs, casually showing me how to do my job, completely at ease. I couldn’t concentrate at all. Her weighty bosom was resting on me; her hands were gripping me powerfully. I wanted to say something, to bring it to her attention. It was like she was oblivious! I quickly glanced around the workroom. None of the other women seemed to be noticing or caring. Besides what was I going to say to her- “Excuse me. Your boobs keep touching my head, please keep them to yourself?” My mind scrambled as I wondered what to do.


      I struggled to keep my thoughts out of the gutter. I was extremely shy when it came to things of a sexual nature, but I was still a man too. Even this amount of attention from a woman was going to get me thinking. Despite my best efforts against it, I began to pitch a tent in my pants, which only made me more uncomfortable. If Ms. Beauchene was to look down! I started to squirm uncomfortably, and I felt beads of sweat beginning to form on my forehead.


      To my surprise, my boss’s grip on my shoulder suddenly held me in place, and her whole body seemed to clutch me tighter. I gasped slightly as she told me to pay attention. Her hand gripped so powerfully and with so much weight that I knew I wouldn’t be able to squirm any more. This woman was evoking a response from me that I was not comfortable with! I struggled to be more alert, to listen to what she was saying, and to hide my growing erection.


      Finally, after an hour or so, Ms. Beauchene had wrapped up her tutorial. She took her hands off me and stepped back, explaining that she was going to introduce me to my coworkers and show me around the workroom. I stood and followed her, careful to hide my erection.


      Shari led me around the workroom, explaining what and where things were. She introduced me to several of the “shorter” women who were my coworkers. Most of them were only part time library aides. After that Shari brought me past her windowless office to the large concrete stairs that led to the second floor. My boss then turned and headed up the stairs, exposing her large, round butt to me.


      I followed and was a bit awestruck. How could a woman’s posterior end be so large? I felt like I was staring at a watermelon hidden under her skirt. Her thick calves pumped, working to propel her massive frame up the stairs as her heels clacked on the concrete steps. For a moment, I allowed myself to really take Shari Beauchene in. There was something incredibly womanly about her. The way her large feminine hips gyrated, her muscular plump legs, her larger-than-average bosom… her body was a pinnacle of womanly beauty- if you liked very large women. I was beginning to wonder if maybe I did? Surely working here wouldn’t be too bad, for I would be able to admire all these beauties that I worked with.


      When we reached the top of the stairs Shari pointed out the bathrooms, the mailroom, and the wellness room. She guided me down a hallway, and then we took a turn that led to the break room door. Placing her hand on the nape of my neck, she led me through the doorframe and into the employee break room.


      It was a fairly expansive room, with a nice view of town out of the windows. It had a few tables and a couch for furniture, and a countertop with fridge and microwave. At the moment it was empty of employees.


      “This would be our break room,” my boss stated in a tour guide fashion.

      “It’s really very nice.” Her hand still rested on my neck, so I gazed up at her.


      She was staring out of the window to the town of St. Acre with a strange expression on her face, a look that I’d never seen a woman have before. It was as if she was contemplating some dark act, as if she was trying to see if she could get away with doing something. I felt her pulling me closer, slowly, ever so slowly. Finally my back touched her thigh, and I could feel the warmth of her body heat. The scent of her perfume filled my nose. 


      “It is a very nice view, isn’t it?” she stated bluntly. There was a hollowness to her words that was making me a bit uncomfortable.


      I froze up for a second, wondering what I should do. I suddenly realized that we were alone, and we had been for what felt like several minutes. Shouldn’t we be moving on?


      I brought my hand up to meet hers, and wrapped my hand around her last two fingers. Gently I lifted her hand off of my neck as I turned to face her.
 “S-shouldn’t we be moving along now, Ms. Beauchene?” I let go of her huge hand.


      “Ah. Yes, I suppose we should. I apologize, I was just thinking about something. I must have lost my train of thought.” She flashed a wide smile and gestured toward the door.


      We continued the tour, where my boss led me to an ominous steel door at the end of the hallway. She stopped, turning to face me.


      “This would be the end of the line. Beyond this door are the administrative offices. You’re going to need a key card to get past here, so there’s no point in showing them to you. All you need to know is that it’s off limits to regular employees.”


      “Can you go back there?” I asked curiously.


      “Yes, I do have a card. If there’s ever anything you need to bring to administration’s attention, you can simply give it to me.”


      “Ok.”


      She gestured for us to head back. “I’m going to send you downstairs now to go work with Elaine for the rest of the day. She’s let you know what you need to do.”


      We headed down the stairs and passed Ms. Beauchene’s office. After we entered the workroom Shari led me over to where Elaine was working, and left us to go refill her coffee cup. I decided it would be wise to make an effort to get to know my coworkers, particularly the larger ones. Elaine Bailey was gracefully shelving books, stooping to pluck them from the cart and stretching to place them on the top shelves. I didn’t want to admit it, but Elaine was a total cougar, and by helping her I would be getting an excellent view of her “goods.” I was definitely looking forward to this.