- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter!

      ----- Chapter 25 -----


      The next thing I remember was being suddenly rocketed through cool fresh air as I was forcefully expelled from Shari’s abusive snatch. All I could see was air- a starry night sky. Then ground. Then air.

      Finally I crashed into a branch of sorts which painfully slammed into my side. My heart, which had already jumped into my chest when I was flung into the sky, jumped again as I suddenly fell to the grassy ground of the park.


      It took a few seconds for me to comprehend what had just happened, but for whatever reason, I had been flung away from Shari where I landed in a tree, which had considerably broken my fall. Still, as I lay on the ground I could feel pain abruptly rushing in. I tried to breath, to take in some of that cool clean air, but all I got was an empty dull feeling as my diaphragm failed to work. The wind was knocked out of me.


      Slowly it came back to me, and I was saved from suffocation. It took a minute for my senses to clear. The ringing in my ears stopped, and my vision cleared. I did a quick diagnostic check, and although I was badly beat up, I could still move. Recollecting myself, I played through what had just happened in my mind. I had nearly died in Shari’s pussy, then I was thrown into a tree. Right.


      I sat up and quickly checked my surroundings, curious as to why I was so suddenly and violently freed. Had Shari figured she’d used me up and cast me aside? Was it a miracle I was alive?


      No.


      I looked to the side and saw the terrifying melee between two giantesses. Shari had her back pinned to the ground, her hands held by the one woman who stood a chance of taking her down. My heart jumped at the sight of her, and I was instantly relieved to see her alive. Life seemed worth living again.


      Jodi was huge, dramatically larger than Shari. The two were curled on the ground, grappling desperately, and the ground around them shook as they fought. Even without her significant size advantage, I was sure Jodi could have taken Shari. Jodi had a slightly muscular and athletic build, while Shari was curvy and pear shaped. And Jodi had nearly 15 feet of height and mass on the bitch. There was no getting away for Shari Beauchene.


      Jodi’s fists slammed into her relentlessly. These weren’t girly little pokes either, they were full forced punches that rocked Shari. My girlfriend looked like a professional cage fighter, while Shari’s only answer to the attack was to curl up in a ball.


      Jodi smashed her again, blood flying from Shari’s mouth as her lip was cut. As she reared up for another blow, I caught a glimpse of my girlfriend’s face. Her sexy lips were curled back in a terrifying sneer, and her eyes had a wild, animalistic frenzy to them. She was prepared to kill, as if her higher functioning brain had been completely disengaged. There was nothing that was going to stop her now, and all that was left was the primal cavewoman. By this point it was painfully clear that she’d fight until Shari was dead, until the threat was eliminated.


      With a sickening crack she belted Shari across the temple with her right fist, then wrenched her elbow down into the other woman’s face, possibly crushing her nose. This freed up her left hand, which she then used to mercilessly pound and batter Shari’s exposed ribs. Jodi’s attack continued until I heard a series of deafening cracks as she smashed and broke bones. Shari yelped and moaned in agony, her cries muffled by Jodi’s massive right arm.


      Shari tried to protect her wounded side, bringing her right arm in tight and squirming in agony. Jodi just grabbed it with her left and pulled it back up, shifted her mass over, and started throwing gigantic knees into the tenderized spot on Shari’s body, which brought her incredible pain.


      As I watched I took in every aspect of my woman’s glorious body. She glistened with sweat, which ran over her tight, muscular frame. Her humongous ass was perched high in the air, giving her knees leverage to deliver maximum power blows. Her right foot was the balancing point, and her toes had been driven into the soft grass dirt of the park to plant her firmly in the ground. She was a beautifully sexy wrecking machine, and she was showing no signs of stopping her onslaught.


      Shari was being systematically destroyed. She had been a fool to toy with Jodi, to try to steal me away and to threaten my safety. My woman didn’t appreciate what she had done, and now she was paying for it.


      As satisfying as it was to watch Shari get hers, it was also strangely nauseating. It wasn’t just that she was being pounded, it was the degree to which she was being demolished. Shari was totally outclassed. It was like watching a pissed off heavyweight MMA fighter maul a polio stricken schoolgirl. Jodi’s attack was so viciously thorough that I was beginning to feel concerned that she might kill Shari.


      And as much as I hated her, as much as I wanted to see her die for all that she had done to me, Jodi, AND the city of St. Acre, I couldn’t let Jodi kill her. I didn’t feel it was right to take the life of another. And no one but me stood a chance of stopping my enraged girlfriend.


      I ran up to the two women, careful to angle myself so that Jodi would see me and I would be in no danger of being smashed by her gigantic sexy feet.


      “Jodi!” I waved my arms frantically, desperate to get her attention. My whole body hurt with fatigue. “Stop!”

      Jodi didn’t hear me and threw a vicious right that smacked into the soft tissue of Shari’s neck. It snapped her clavicle and Shari suddenly went limp as she lost consciousness.


      “Stop! Jodi, wake up! It’s me! Honey, you need to stop this! Don’t kill her!”


      My beautiful protector cocked her hand back for another blow when she abruptly detected me. Slowly realization of her actions flooded into her face. Her eyes brightened to their familiar blue, and tears welled in them as she saw me. Her body, tensed and flexing, suddenly relaxed as the urge to annihilate subsided.


      She hopped off of Shari’s unconscious form and crawled over to me. Her huge hand wrapped all the way around me as she hoisted me into the sky. I kissed her pretty metallic pink thumbnail in gratitude as she brought me close to her gorgeous face.


      “Hankie? Is that you?” Though her voice was booming, her tone sounded so far away. She’d truly gone insane for a period, and now that her mental functions were returning she was frightened, and honestly a little confused. I couldn’t say I blamed her. She’d nearly killed someone.


      “It’s me Jodi. You can stop now. It’s over, you won!” I did my best to comfort her.


      “What… what did I do? Are you ok baby?” Tears rolled down her pretty cheeks. She was so sexy, so incredibly good looking that my heart simply melted right then and there. I wanted nothing more than to hug her, to embrace her and tell her that everything was all right. I guess I’d have to settle for her thumb.


      I hugged her gigantic thumb, kissing it all over. It was damn big, and after grabbing it with both hands I could barely make my fingers touch and I wrapped my hands around it. Jodi squeezed my body tenderly before bringing me to her chest, depositing me safely between her heavenly breasts and squeezing me lovingly with them. Big tears fell from her eyes like pails of water, splashing on her silky breast flesh as she sobbed quietly. Having me safe and protected finally set her right, but also allowed her a chance to deal with her emotional turmoil.


      “I thought I’d lost you,” she whispered, her sweet warm breath rushing all over me. I draped my arms over both of her gigantic bare breasts and snuggled into her colossal chest.


      “I thought I’d lost you too. I couldn’t take it.” I admitted as I began kissing her chest repeatedly, the way she liked. I loved being where I was, and I wanted nothing more than to stay there for a good long while. My body ached for a soft warm place to rest.


      She sniffed, drying her eyes. “I beat Shari up pretty bad. I was just so mad that she took you… I didn’t know what to do. I saw red. I think I… may have killed her,” her voice trailed off.


      “Maybe. She deserved it though, honey. You did the right thing,” I paused, thinking about what my Jodi had just done.  “Let’s have a look to be sure though.”


      Jodi stood to her full height, which seemed to be somewhere around 50 feet tall, by my rough estimate. She clutched me to her breast like a little girl would hold her favorite doll. I felt safe and at home in her warm boobs, surrounded by her pretty pink fingers and listening to her thumping heartbeat. I was happily tucked away, right where my oversized girlfriend should be keeping me. It felt good, and it felt right.


      My woman turned around and we both looked down at the battered remains of Shari Beauchene. She looked like hell. Her face was busted up, with cut lips, a smashed nose, and a variety of red welts and colorful bruises decorating her dismantled face. Her body was a crumpled mess, with a caved in collarbone, crunched ribs and painful looking red marks all over her torso. Yet we could both see our boss was taking shallow breaths, meaning she was probably ok for the time being. To see this tyrant knocked down a peg was satisfying sight for both of us.


      “Do you think this means we’re fired?” Jodi suddenly asked, before bending down to lovingly kiss my head. I laughed as she hauled me off into the distance.

 


      ……  Epilogue …….

 


      As it turned out, Jodi and I did in fact get fired. The government stepped in to resolve the St. Acre incident, and sent us a notice of termination.


      However, the government also did a ton of other things to fix the situation. Shari was immediately “arrested”. Jodi, being a giantess, was temporarily hired to be her handler, at least until the government could come up with a more permanent place of incarceration. Jodi and I watched her for about a week before the construction of her prison was complete. Shari was so wrecked that there was no way she could possibly fight back anyways. She couldn’t lift a finger, much less walk or rampage about. The day came when huge government trucks hauled her off to her final location, a secret prison in the desert, where we would never see her again. It seemed to be a fitting end for her.


      Before long St. Acre went back to normal. Sure, the headlines flew all around the world, but that was part of the recovery. People from all over sent aid, and in no time at all the infrastructure was rebuilt. St. Acre had tons of shiny new buildings, and the casualty count from Shari’s rampage had actually been rather low. At least, that’s what was speculated by the experts. It’s not like “giantess attacks” are a regular, documented thing.


      As for my friend Elaine Bailey, she stopped growing at around 14 feet tall, and took over as the director of the library since Shari was removed from office. Jodi and I knew she’d do a good job. The last we heard, she had a mile long list of potential suitors looking for a giant middle aged woman. Turns out her new qualities were in high demand. Who knew?


      As for Jodi and myself, we were immediately removed from the public sphere, for the protection of our identities. We were told that we could no longer return to public life. In fact, we were told that our lives would be dictated by the government from then on out.


      Neither of us really liked that until we found out exactly what that meant.


      A week after Shari was hauled off to the slammer, Jodi and I boarded a huge oil ship and were dropped off on a deserted Pacific island. It was big enough for us, and our government had constructed a pretty cushy installation for us to live at. It had everything we could have asked for, all for free, and all built to scale to accommodate my woman’s tremendous size. We were told that for our protection we’d be tucked away in this remote corner of the world, free to live out our lives so long as we stayed on the island. We didn’t have much of a problem with that solution, especially since my now 50 foot Jodi couldn’t really function in regular society anyways.


      It was a happy life. We explored the island, swam, ate the best foods, read countless books, and generally enjoyed each other’s company. I was Jodi’s, and she never let me leave her side. Most days I just stayed tucked in her humongous bra. At night she “kept me safe” in her pussy, which was fun for both of us. Jodi was much gentler that Shari. She was concerned about things like “my air supply”, and “not crushing me”.


      Overall, I have no complaints. Jodi is the most loving and sexy woman a guy could ask for. Looking back on it now, I realize I had learned a lot from my experiences at St. Acre. I’d learned to deal with overbearing bosses, some of the finer intricacies of women, overcoming confidence issues, dealing with emotional and physical obstacles, and especially about my own character. And the most important lesson I’d learned was about love. All in all, I’m satisfied with how it all turned out. My island life with Jodi will simply be another valuable experience I can add to my growing body of knowledge.

Chapter End Notes:

     Closing Comments: This story was an immense joy for me to write, so I hope you get just as much enjoyment reading it as I did writing it. I thank all of you who took the time out of your busy lives to read it, and I especially want to thank those of you who consistently expressed your opinions and words of encouragement. Your comments really helped to motivate me and improve the quality of my writing.
     Suggestions and pointers are certainly encouraged. Feel free to let me know exactly what it was that you liked, so that I can continue to provide it in the future. It helps to know what I can do well, as well as what needs improvement. I have more stories on the way, so if you liked this particular story or others I may have written, I hope I can deliver the same (or better) quality in the future.