- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

To me, this feels like one of the best chapters I've ever written. You be the judge. Enjoy!

      ----- Chapter 24 -----


      This couldn’t be. This couldn’t be. This couldn’t be!


      I ran up to my beautiful girlfriend’s neck and pressed my hand against it, trying desperately to feel a pulse. I fumbled about, not sure where to feel, not sure I was pressing hard enough.


      I couldn’t lose her. I knew that we were pushing it too much, taking that much growth powder! Why did I ever agree to that? Now I’d lost the only woman I’d ever cared about. She was perfect for me, and I’d foolishly lost her. She’d never laugh, cry, or feel again. She’d never cuddle with me on the couch. I’d never feel her sensitive fingers running over my back, the soft embrace of her enormous chest, or the joy of seeing her bright blue eyes light up as I entered the room.


      I tried desperately to get a pulse from her, tears welling in my eyes as realization slowly settled in. She had obviously overdosed on that horrible stuff, and it had killed her. Even if I was able to get doctors to her, how were they going to fix her at this size? She was 35 feet tall. No practitioner would be able to perform effective medicine at that scale.


      I slumped against her soft neck, defeated, as the tears in my eyes began to flow. I pounded my fist against her, urgently feeling for her jugular, frustrated at my situation, and stricken with grief. The grief. It was the kind of thing you knew was irreversible, as soon as it hit you. You just knew that EVERY day past this day would be a battle to merely function past it. It hit me and I became so hollow, so heart wrenchingly empty that I hardly felt the giantess’s fingers wrapping around my torso.


      I was hoisted into the air as Shari Beauchene lifted me with one hand. I knew she had been watching the whole thing, no doubt enjoying what she had witnessed.


      “Oh there you are little Hank. I was beginning to think that you had run away from me. But I could never imagine why you would do that.”


      She spun me around so that she could look me over. At her size I was only about a foot tall to her. We made eye contact and a huge smile of triumph spread across her face. It was the smile of a woman who was getting everything she’d ever dreamed of.


      “Well, well, well. Good job Hankie. You’re my best little helper.”


      I must have looked confused, because she raised her eyebrow and continued.


      “When you stole the rest of my growth substance, I assumed you meant to merely keep it from me.” She glanced over me, examining Jodi’s lifeless body. “But of course you only gave it to my wretched rival, knowing that the gluttonous whore would overdose on it and die. Well done, my pet.”


      “That isn’t true! That ISN’T true!” I yelped in protest, more to myself than to her.


      “Of course it isn’t Hankie.” Shari cooed, pulling me in and giving me a giant hug. “I’ll give you your special reward later,” she laughed.


      I didn’t appreciate her taunting me like that, and I struggled and fought against her. I kicked and squirmed, and she silenced my efforts by pinning me between her massive breasts. She squeezed them together and held onto my legs, giving me no room to move.


      Now lodged in her cleavage, she carried me back downtown, stomping on cars as she went. I watched as her huge feet came crashing down, smashing property with evil and careless intent. She was destroying merely because she could. Her red polished nails dealt out devastation and chaos as she walked, obliteration everything them came into contact with. And the worst part was that stuffed between those massive jugs, I could still feel her skin expanding slowly. Her soft breast flesh smothered me as she slowly grew, laughing at the puny policeman trying to stop her. Soon she was able to let go of me with one hand and still keep me trapped; her swooped boobs had grown so big.


      The entire time, the town panicked. Police procedure had now changed from trying to fight this woman to trying to get people to safety. Anytime we encountered the law they were busy evacuating citizens. That wouldn’t stop Goddess Shari though. She merely trampled on through, her sexy toes indiscriminately crushing and crunching squad cars as she went. And the more she grew, the easier it got.


      I watched the whole thing from my perch in her cleavage, getting higher and higher in the sky. When she first started her rampage, Shari had to stomp on cars to make them flat, which she greatly enjoyed doing. Now she was so huge she was doing it on accident. Her weight and mass were so great that simply moving about the town caused collateral damage. Her hefty feet were the size of the cars themselves, so of course they crunched into the pavement with little effort on Goddess Shari’s part.


      And the people. They were terrified, fleeing as she smashed their homes, their belongings, and their communities. They were helpless against her, and their only defense was to run. Shari laughed at their efforts, sometimes giving chase to scare them further. It was hard to watch their angst, and know that Shari thought this whole thing was orgasmic. She was in total ecstasy, like this was the ONLY way she could truly get her rocks off. She laughed and taunted them from above, spewing bullshit about how she was their new goddess and to “spread the word”.


      This went on for an hour or so, maybe more. I couldn’t watch it; it was making me sick. I turned inward, facing Shari’s humongous chest. Her gigantic boobs wobbled as she stomped, shaking my entire world. I couldn’t believe just how massive my boss had become. Her chest filled my whole view- no matter where I looked I couldn’t help but see her turgid, bouncing breasts. I looked to my left and saw a wall breast flesh as her huge arms pressed it into my body. Looking to my right offered a bit of a view, as that breast hung down a bit lower. I could see it wobbling, her swollen nipple the size of a pop can jutting erect and pert in the evening sky. The fact that this whole ordeal made her horny as hell was sickening.


      She suddenly stopped in a park, and sat down. Her thick, bus-like limbs slammed into the ground, shaking everything in view and knocking over trees with ease. The huge female hardly noticed.


      “This place looks good. I think it’s time I put you in a better spot Hankie.”


      I hated her. I hated how she used Jodi’s pet name for me. And I hated what I knew was about to happen next.


      Huge red nailed fingers pried around me, like she was trying to pluck a bug from her cleavage. Her thumb and forefinger clasped down on my chest, and she delicately plucked me up into the air, her pinky finger extended in a womanly fashion.


      She examined me closely, her icy eyes squinting hungrily. Compared to her, I was only about 10 inches long or so.


      “Oh you’ll do nicely,” she announced, grinning devilishly and slowly leaning back until she was lying on the ground. She held me up above her, so I could take in the landscape that was her immense body.


      Her swooped breasts lolled to each side, and her huge chest rose and fell like ocean waves as she breathed. On her pretty face was an expression of mischief and satisfaction, and her thick plump red lips smirked at me. Her long lustrous red hair splayed out all over the park, covering a good amount of the grass. It was playtime for Goddess Shari, right here in the middle of the park, while the town burned and chaos was rampant.


      Her free hand clutched one massive boob, squeezing and sensuously massaging her tit before it snaked across her torso in a southerly direction. She gazed up at me, hungrily, her lips pouting and her eyes savoring my nubile naked body. I knew she’d wanted this for a while. She’d been biding her time, moving all the pieces into place, yearning to try out what she was just about to try. All the conditions were right. She had total control- Jodi was out of the way. I was too broken to resist- capturing me earlier had achieved that. And now, the physical scales were finally starting to balance, as she had nearly reached the correct size.


      It probably would have been better for her to wait just a bit longer, until she grew just a bit more. When that happened I would fit perfectly- I would be just the right size, optimized to fit her. But she was impatient. She wanted it now. What else needed to be done? No one could stop her. She was just going to simply keep growing in power. So why not?


      Her huge tree-like fingers wrapped around me as she slowly lowered me towards her crotch. Her other hand had been warming it up, preparing it for my grand entry. Shari was determined to have sex with me, and nothing was going to stand in her way anymore. Her red nailed fingertips worked their way over her engorged labia, tugging and massaging her fiery pubic hair.


      Her womanly hand suddenly split her turgid muff, separating the two halves of her hot labia and opening the lips to her feminine chamber. A slit around a foot and half long opened up, a warm steamy scent emanated from her pink lips. She was burning for me, yearning to insert me into her tight crevice. I could see her gigantic clitoris, exposed to the evening air by her two humongous fingers. It was flushed and swollen, spurned by her desire to engulf a man. Just before she put me inside her, I watched her whole body squirm with anticipation and unbridled lust as she moaned in pleasure. This was going to be the greatest moment of her life- the day she was so powerful that she could use an entire man as her sexual plaything.


      She lowered me further, aiming me face first at her softball sized clit. When my face touched its sticky mass, she moaned again, clearly pleased. She thrust upwards, unabashedly, and my whole body collided with her feminine mass. In seconds I was nearly swimming in fluids as her monstrous hairy muff worked to swallow me whole. I frantically tried to struggle, to fight back against her vagina’s relentless assault. It was no use. Her powerful labia clenched my arms, drawing them deeper inside of her. Her authoritative hand squeezed me, a reminder of just how strong she truly was. There was no way she was going to let me escape, so I might as well go peacefully.


      She could wait no longer. With a sudden sucking noise, I was inserted further into my giant boss’s cunt, as it hungrily devoured me in its meaty tightness.


      My world was instantly dark, and all I could feel around me was wrinkly muscles and strong womanly fingers gripping my lower legs. Her vaginal walls spasmed and tightened, causing considerable pressure all around me as she squeezed my body for her own pleasure. I could hear her sticky fluids rushing all around me, covering my body in a creamy, smelly mess. But the worst part of it all? The worst part was the suffocating lack of air. I was rammed into her so tightly that any air was used up instantly, nearly asphyxiating me.


      She drew me out and rammed me in again, which in part fed me a new pocket of air. She tried to go deeper this time, screaming as my body nearly tore her chamber apart. I was still a bit too big to fit properly, but she loved every second of it. With her full force she clenched down on me, trying desperately to get me to fit inside of her, to push me just a bit further. Encased in her muscular mass, all I could hear was a wailing yell of ecstasy, slightly muffled by her womanly parts. She was crying out in sexual lust, eager to take me in all the way.


      Tightly holding onto my legs, she wiggled me around inside of her, making sure to plaster my face up against the top of her vaginal wall. Her insides were like a triangle, with two longer walls on the sides and a wrinkly mass near the back of her top wall. She liked having that spot touched, so she planted my face up against it repeatedly, working me by my legs like a human dildo.


      Throughout all of this, there was little I could do but try to conserve my air. Her hand clenched my legs hard, causing me a bit of pain as her fingers crushed me. My arms were pinned to my sides by her incredibly strong pussy. Its meaty wrinkly mass mashed and flexed as sticky liquid lubricant gushed all around me. Her pussy worked to wring every last ounce of pleasure out of me as it could and there was no holding back. And the whole time I could hear her screaming in total ecstasy and delirium as she dominated me, intoxicating love chemicals flowing through her as carnal lust caused her to punish the tiny man inside her and savor every second of it.


      She kept trying to get me further and further inside of her. After her third or fourth orgasm, she finally quit ramming me up against her G-spot and just sought to take me whole, just to see if she could. It was difficult going, but Shari was blissfully relishing her work. The more she crammed, the less air I got. I knew would only have a few more seconds of this torment before I was through. Already I’d begun blacking out. As I struggled to breath in nothing, womanly fluids shot into my face and choked me, and another one of Shari’s powerhouse orgasms rocked my whole body. I coughed hard, trying to expel her cum from my lungs as I began to see sparks and things began to go black.    

     It couldn't be over. Not like this. The last thing I heard was a pounding in my ears, a low rumbling that sounded like a heartbeat...