- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I want to apologive for the long wait for an update, I know as a reader that can be frustrating. Lately, my tendonitis in my arms has been acting up pretty bad, it makes it tough to write. Thank you all for reading and being patient.

     ----- Chapter 21 -----


      This couldn’t happen!


      I sprung awake, jolting out of my pleasant relaxation. Elaine felt me squirming and gripped me tighter, her fingers wrapping around my torso. She placed her index finger on the back of my head and pushed my mouth back down to her nipple.


      “There you go,” she murmured, in a soothing female voice.


      I struggled against her, pressing into her breast flesh and fighting her hand. I needed to get out, to stop Shari! I couldn’t be messing around here, especially since I kind of felt like I was almost cheating on Jodi. I didn’t want to do that.


      Not that there was anything I could do about it. Elaine wasn’t keen on letting me go anytime soon.


      “Just relax and enjoy this. Calm down…” she attempted to soothe me.

      “Elaine! Stop! You don’t want to do this!” I planted my hands on areola and tried to push it away from my mouth.


      She sensed that I was going to leave if she didn’t do something. Additionally, my touch on her areola was sending waves of pleasure that curled her toes. Her whole body stiffened and squirmed in uneasy anticipation.


      “I know… I shouldn’t… but I can’t seem to help myself,” she murmured as she struggled against her urges. I could tell she was having an internal conflict with herself. She bit her lower lip, debating the consequences, a quizzical look on her face.


      “Couldn’t we just… stay like this? We wouldn’t have to go any further,” she pleaded.


      “I’m sorry Elaine, no. We’re going to stop.” I put my foot down. Figuratively, of course, as I was still pinned under her massive hand.


      “We should… but I don’t want to.” I felt her pull her makeshift pants down, exposing her luscious pussy. With her free hand she toyed her snatch, massaging and tugging at her cinnamon hair, warming herself up.


      “No.” I insisted, looking her dead in the eye. She blinked a few times, and I could see the stress inside her. She was struggling against her own biology, and the growth drugs that had altered her decision making were not helping. She couldn’t make a reliable choice. This wasn’t the real Elaine, this was some horny, drug enhanced giantess. Hopefully she wouldn’t figure out that she was in fact a giantess, and with her size she could simply force herself on me.


      “I deserve to though, don’t you think?”


      “I think that we’re friends, and friends don’t rape each other.” I felt like some kind of hostage negotiator. Except I was the hostage.


      “I’m not going to rape you. If I was bigger I might though,” she winked and flashed a devilish smile. “Boy, that would be great, wouldn’t it Hank? I could put you inside me, feel you all safe and warm in there.” She patted her engorged vagina, reminiscing.


      “Elaine, being your size doesn’t give you the right to enforce your will on others.” I pleaded and persuaded at the same time.


      “…not yet,” she muttered under her breath, almost pouting. “I should get something though. I do deserve it. It’s been so long since I’ve been with a man.”


     “Just let me go Elaine.”


      She thought about it for a bit, debating.


      “Not yet Hank. Just relax for a second.”


      At that moment she pressed me down against her gigantic breast again, forcefully pushing me deep into her squishy warm breast flesh. She moaned and began playing with herself, jabbing her fingers in and out of her snatch. Eagerly, she worked herself over as she rubbed me all about her breasts, using my tiny body to excite herself further. I would be lying if I didn’t admit a small part of me was struggling against my own urges as well. Being used like a toy by a mature giant woman certainly appealed to my sexual preferences, and the urge to continue was tempting. However, Elaine was a friend, she was not Jodi, and furthermore I had just got done being worked over against my will by my boss. In a weird sort of way I was “in the mood”, and so not “in the mood” at the same time.


       I struggled against her efforts, but her hand merely clenched me tighter. Her torso bucked and contorted as she pleasured herself, her oversized breasts flopping rhythmically in time with her gyrations. Elaine Bailey’s face became flushed, her eyes squinted shut, and her mouth formed a tiny “o” shape as she quietly climaxed, clutching me to her cleavage.


       She held me there for several minutes, looking as if she was going to fall asleep. An expression of bliss and sexual satisfaction was spread across her face. I took advantage of her relaxed state and made another attempt to escape, worming my way out of her fingers.


      “…ahh… where are you going?” she asked sweetly, still under the spell of her love chemicals.


      “I need to find Jodi. You have to let me.” I hopped down to the ground.


      Elaine somberly nodded in response. “Thank you Hank, I needed that. You should go now.”


      There was a look of regret on her face, as if she had suddenly come to and realized what she had done. It was a total shift in personality. Now that “Elaine the Giantess’s” sexual appetite was satisfied, “Elaine my Friend” was able to surface. This growth powder was a terribly powerful substance, wreaking havoc on a women’s willpower to resist her own urges while simultaneously giving her the physical ability to go out and get exactly what she wanted. It was no wonder the women under the influence of this stuff were beginning to develop god complexes. I just hoped Jodi would be ok.


      As I ran down the stairs to the first floor I checked the time on the clock. It was ten to 9, meaning that Jodi should be walking through the door, if she wasn’t here already. As I bolted down the stairs, I became acutely aware of how starving I was. My whole body was light and weak, burnt out from a week of sleep deprivation and starvation. By the time I made it down the stairs I was woozy and felt slightly sick.


      I stopped and regained control of myself before continuing to the company lockers, which were near the workroom. I rounded the corner, peering through the door frame when I spotted her, shutting and locking the door on her locker.


      Jodi was beautiful, the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. She had her back turned to me, hunched down to reach her locker. After she shut it she rose to her full height. Of course, like all the other women, she had grown in height. However, with the exception of Shari, she could tower above all our other coworkers at a good 12 feet tall. My giantess girlfriend was a 12 foot goddess of beauty and power.


      She heard someone behind her, and pushed her bangs aside to look over her shoulder. As our eyes met she turned slowly. I stumbled backwards in her long shadow, taking her all in.


      She was barefoot, like a lot of the ladies, and I could see that she had taken the time to paint her toes a lustrous metallic pink. Her feet were graceful and feminine, yet they had also grown in proportion to her body.  Each one was eight or nine inches wide and well over a foot and a half long, as sexy as ever.
 My eyes followed her legs up, up, up, taking in her gloriously curvy calves and legs until they met the lower part of her dress. Jodi was wearing a light teal-blue sundress, clearly made out of large sheets of fabric. For being homemade it was actually quite cute on her. It hugged her gigantic breasts and pushed them together, despite the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I didn’t blame her. At her size how was she supposed to find one that fit?


      As I continued following her frame upwards, I took in the slender form of her neck and jaw line. She was a gorgeous woman, and she had on some luscious light pink lip gloss that accented her kissable lips. Her dirty blonde hair was done back in a simple ponytail, leaving her bangs swept to one side of her face, and she had applied an amber colored eye shadow. Jodi had certainly put effort into her appearance despite the difficulty of constantly growing, and I appreciated it.


      Our gaze finally met, and her bright blue eyes jumped at the sight of me. Her pretty mouth gaped in shock and she darted forward towards me. She quickly kneeled down to me and embraced me in a gigantic hug, burying her huge face in my neck. I could tell she had been worried about me, and I felt horrible. It was pretty obviously that this woman loved me and cared deeply about me. Likewise, at that moment I realized how endeared she was to me. There was no way I was going to allow Shari to take her away from me.


      She kissed my neck, smothering me with her massive body. Her hands gripped my torso.


      “Oh Hank!” she exclaimed, “where WERE you!?”


      I couldn’t think of how to answer that. At that moment I was pretty overwhelmed with a confusing mixture of happiness and dread.


      Jodi’s gaze darted all over, taking me all in. She was reading me like a book again.


      “Something bad happened, didn’t it?”


      “I…” She was reading my emotions faster than I was computing them myself. Admittedly, I was kind of mess. I couldn’t think of the right way of putting this.


      After a minute or so she inquired again. “Hank… talk to me,” she pleaded softly, placing her big hands over my slender boy-like shoulders.


      I needed to get her away from here. Shari was bound to find out that I had hidden the last of the growth powder, and when that happened she would not be happy. Shari wouldn’t take out her aggression on me, at least not physically. She would hit me where it hurt the worst- by attacking Jodi. I couldn’t allow that.

      Unable to answer, I finally spoke.


      “I need to go home. You need to come with. It’s really important Jodi.” I finally sputtered.


      “Hank… you’re scaring me. Is everything ok? You’re-”


      I cut her off. “We NEED to go.” I grabbed the sides of her gigantic face and brought my own face close. “We might get really hurt.”


      My girlfriend received the message, and in a weird way seemed to almost understand. Her face hardened and without saying anything she stood to her full height, lifted me and cradled me in one arm like a football before heading out the door.


      Carrying me easily, she briskly strode into the workroom. As she headed for the door she passed Elaine, who had composed herself and was trying awkwardly to do something productive.


      “Elaine, Hank and I are taking the day off.” My girlfriend didn’t ask. She didn’t leave it up to debate. The tone of her voice was the most serious I’d ever heard her take.


      Dumbfounded, Elaine simply muttered a guilty, “ok.” I’m sure she misinterpreted Jodi’s directness, assuming that I’d told on her to my girlfriend. Elaine looked horrified, and there was no doubt that she was filled with regret for what had just happened in the sick room. I decided that nothing good would come from telling Jodi about that. I wasn’t convinced Elaine was in the right state of mind. It was a one time lapse in judgment that she couldn’t really help. Besides, Elaine hadn’t chosen to take the growth powder; she’d been ingesting it without knowing it. Shari had administered the stuff with purpose, with intent, and while knowing what it did. She had killed those doctors and took over the experiment. She had done this too all these women, and she had deliberately raped me repeatedly. There was nothing accidental with Shari Beauchene’s actions, which had caused Elaine’s actions. By proxy, Shari had assaulted me again, through Elaine, who was innocent and didn’t know better.


      I thought it would be best if I just let the whole matter drop.


      Jodi carried me out the door, and started walking in the direction of our apartment. After a few blocks she finally spoke.


      “I’m pretty sure I know what’s going to happen, Hank. You might as well tell me,” she stated sternly.


      “What do you thinks’ going to happen?” I asked, almost afraid of her.


      “Shari captured you, didn’t she? Those messages you left were fakes.” She looked down at me, watching my reaction as she walked.


      I nodded.


      “What did that bitch do to you while you were captured Hank? Why are you skin and bones? Why are there bruises all over you? Why were you gone for a whole WEEK!” Her voice raised with each question, welling with anger, until she was nearly yelling. She knew. There was no way she didn’t.


      I tried my best to sooth her anger and anxiety. “Let’s just… get home. I don’t want to talk about it right now.”


      Jodi grabbed me with both hands, pulled me out, held me at arm’s length and shook me once.


      “Stop this. If she did anything to you I have a right to know. Stop bottling it up. Stop shutting me out. Hank, I love you, but if she did ANYTHING to you…”


      I couldn’t do it anymore.


      “Fine! You want to hear the truth, Jodi?”


      “Yes!”


      “I was raped. She raped me. Over and over and over again. Multiple times a day. She’s not a librarian, she’s a rogue CIA agent. Everyone’s growing because of some government sponsored experiment, and she took it over. She killed people, Jodi, to do that. So she can grow so huge that she can take over the world. She wants to do that tonight, but I hid the stuff that she needs to grow. We need to escape, or she’ll come for us. She’ll kill you Jodi, without thinking twice. To get to me. She’s that gone.”


      The rage on her face was indescribable.