- Text Size +

      ----- Chapter 20 -----


      I sat quietly as they filed in, waiting  and hoping to see Jodi. As I observed the women, I noticed that nearly all of them had grown significantly. Most of the part timers I recognized were at least over 6 feet tall. I spotted Elaine as the ladies entered. I had expected her to have grown, but even I was shocked to see her ducking through the doorframe.


      She was barefoot, with makeshift clothes because obviously at her size she couldn’t buy commercial clothes. At ten feet tall, she was certainly a sight to behold. She squinted at me when she saw me- I came to realize her glasses probably didn’t fit her anymore. Poor woman.

      “Hank?” She came up to me, her bountiful breasts bobbing as she walked. There was surprise and anxiety in her voice. The rest of the women clamored around the room, talking excitedly, trying to make room for their enormous bodies. Our once roomy break room was beginning to seem a little cramped.


      Despite the fact that there was a 15 foot, bare-chested giantess sitting across the room, no one seemed to pay Shari any attention. All female attention was focused on me. The women eyed me inquisitively, like they’d never seen a man before, yet I was sure some of them recognized me. I heard a few whispering behind my back.


      Elaine sat down on a couch, grabbed me and lifted me into her lap to make room for another woman. I was not comfortable with being grabbed and carried, but I trusted Elaine. She was a good friend. Elaine’s ass took up over half the couch, and the other woman’s rear took the rest. It creaked under the pressure, and I was sure it wasn’t going to remain intact much longer.


      “Where’s Jodi?” I whispered to Elaine. She squinted down at me, her long cinnamon colored hair flowing all around me.


      “She doesn’t clock in until 9. Where have you been? We’ve been worried sick about you!” she whispered with urgency.


      “Long story.” As much as I wanted to tell her, now was not the time. Especially with Shari sitting across the room. Luckily, Ms. Beauchene was occupied at the moment, as several of her employees were conversing with her.

      Shari raised her voice above the din, which was easy for her because even sitting down she was taller than most of the women standing. “I suppose you’re all curious as to why you’re here. I just wanted to have a little get together for Hank Woods, who’s recently been promoted to Distribution Manager.”


      My coworkers all looked toward me, with celebratory clapping. I hated being the center of attention, and I hated being given this “promotion.” Shari was planning on overthrowing the world soon, so why would she mess around with the fake pleasantries? What was the point of keeping up the charade? To spite me? I wouldn’t put it past her.


      Shari continued, stating why she had given me the position, some good things about me, and what went on during our “training week”. I was hardly listening to what she was saying. To be completely honest, I was becoming acutely aware that every woman in the room was watching me. As an awkward person with a low self confidence, that would have been enough to make me uncomfortable. However, these giant women weren’t merely looking.


      Their body language said it all. As my eyes met with theirs, I could read the carnal lust behind them. I felt like a sheep in a room full of hungry wolves. Women who wouldn’t have looked twice at me before, who wouldn’t have previously given me the time of day were suddenly aroused to the point that I felt like I was going to be raped (again). I tried my best to back away, to hide my body. They merely responded by getting closer, the hungry looks in their eyes growing in intensity.


      I felt Elaine grab me with both hands, the long pink nails on her fingers pressed into my chest. She pulled me in tighter, as if to protect me. Great! Elaine knew what was going on, and my friend was shielding me from their advances. Plus, Elaine was way bigger than they were; there was no way anything was going to happen now.


      Shari continued talking for a few minutes, but no one was listening to her. Women of all shapes and sizes were eyeing me hungrily, eager to tear into my nubile male body, to force themselves on me in a sex crazed orgy. That growth powder stuff was doing a number on their brains. These women weren’t the same women I worked with anymore. They were like cavewomen… big, gigantic, horny cavewomen.


      Throughout Shari’s speech I tried my best to avoid eye contact. I didn’t want to send any messages of reciprocation to my lusty female coworkers. I stared down at the ground, and noticed Elaine’s bare feet. They were elongated, over a foot and half long, with lustrous pink toenails. They were the feet of an older, more mature woman, but they hadn’t lost any of their attractiveness yet. You could just tell that she took good care of her feet. As I watched they moved anxiously, as if Elaine was getting impatient. I know I certainly was. I wanted nothing more than to get out of there.


      As luck would have it, Ms. Beauchene announced that she was finished, and the meeting was adjourned.  Elaine set me on the ground and took my tiny hand in hers, guiding me amongst my female coworkers as we all filed out. The women all towered over me, their clothes sticking tightly to their expanding bodies. Elaine herself was twice my height. She ducked again as she situated her body through the doorframe.


      “Come with me Hank,” she muttered after all our coworkers had passed by. Shari was still relaxing in the break room.


      She led me to the sick room, opened the door and ushered me inside. I flipped on the lights. The ten foot woman wormed her way inside as well, and quietly shut the door to give us some privacy. She sat back on her haunches after she turned to me. I offered her the couch with a quick gesture. It was one of those couches where employees could lay down, and surely there would be enough room for her on it.


      She sat gingerly, careful not break it under the weight of her ass.


      “First, congratulations on the promotion Hank. Secondly, what the hell!? You disappear for a week without so much as a goodbye, and all you do is leave a few messages on Jodi’s machine? She’s worried sick about you, you ass!”


      I had expected this, but it was not what I had wanted to hear. I didn’t want to burden Jodi at all, but it wasn’t like I’d had a choice. Now that Elaine was pressuring me, I was going to need to spill the beans to clear my name. Did I want to tell her what had really happened, and what was inevitably going to happen? Would she even believe me, or worse, would she mess it up by telling Shari? Or should I just go with the current story, and take my lumps with her? What was Shari hoping to accomplish by doing all this anyways? What was her intention? Or had she simply lost it? Was I giving her crazy brain too much credit?


      “Hank… I… I didn’t mean to hurt you. Oh, don’t cry! Hank, I’m your friend, come sit next to me.” She patted the couch with a huge hand.


      Yes, at that moment I was sniveling like a wimp. The amount of pressure on me was incredible. I had been tortured, raped, starved, and sleep deprived. I felt like I had let all my friends down. I was a burden to my girlfriend, and ultimately I had worried and betrayed her by inadvertently sleeping with my boss. And to top it all off, I was the only person in the world with the knowledge to stop Shari, the giantess turned goddess who wanted to subjugate the whole world to her wrath. So yeah, it felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders, because it was. I just needed time to think; I couldn’t afford the luxury of mourning.


      “Hank, poor baby, it’s ok! Just talk to me. Talk to your friend Elaine.” Elaine cooed as she took me into her lap, comforting me. After a week of hell I was ready for some comfort, but I still had some dignity left. I dried my tears. Elaine was a great friend.


      “Elaine… a lot of stuff has happened. I didn’t want to do it, Shari made me,” I confessed.


      “Made you do what? Take the promotion?”


      I realized that there was no way I could tell Elaine what had really happened in administration. The only way out of this was to reroute the conversation.


      “Is Jodi ok? Shari wouldn’t let me call her. I wanted to!” I had gained some control over myself, but I felt like I could lose it so easily.


      “Jodi’s great, she was just worried. She’ll be happy to see you, I’m sure. Hank, you seem really distraught. What’s going on? What’s wrong?”


      Elaine Bailey spun to the side and leaned back, so her legs were propped up on the couch and her back was reclined against the wall. She gazed down at me over her massive cleavage, her hazel eyes squinting to see. Her big feet touched the wall on the other side, and her body felt warm and comforting. The tone in her voice was soft, soothing and understanding. I wanted nothing more than to tell her, to excise the demons in me and gain some catharsis.


      I gazed back at her, watching her beach ball sized boobs rise and fall with her every breath. They were so monstrously big compared to her proportions, it was a wonder she was even able to walk. Of course, she had grown pretty significantly as well.


      “I know why all the women around here are growing,” I confessed, not sure how much I wanted to tell. “Shari told me. You’ve gotten really big Elaine.”


      She sighed. “Not nearly as big as Shari has though. It doesn’t bother really bother us Hank. You shouldn’t burden yourself with our problems. Not that growing is much of a problem really.”


      She had completely missed the point. “But, don’t you want to go back to normal?” I asked, hoping to feel her out. If she didn’t even want to go back to normal there was no way I could tell her what was going on.


      Elaine leaned back some more, thinking it over. Her makeshift shirt clung tightly to her bosom, almost looking ready to tear open from the pressure of those gigantic jugs.


      “I could, maybe. I don’t really care I guess. I’ve become accustomed to being this big. I wouldn’t mind being a bit bigger, actually. What do you think Hank? How do I look to you?”


      I gulped. “You look fine. Just… really big.”


      She smiled at the compliment. “A woman should be big Hank. I think it makes me more attractive to men. I’ve been getting noticed a lot more.” She leaned forward so that she could look down at me from above. The couch creaked as her weight shifted.


      This was getting nowhere. I was beginning to wear myself out, as the fatigue from no sleep was taking over my body. I was mentally exhausted as well. The heat from Elaine’s body wasn’t helping the situation any.


      “Hank, you look really tired. Why don’t you just take it easy here for a second?” She cooed down at me. One of her hands moved to massage me, her long pink nails raking gently over my entire back. It felt great, and I slumped forward into her lap. Her other hand cupped my head, and her fingers played through my hair. I was quickly falling unconscious, as a week of not sleeping was catching up with me.


      “Poor little thing.” She leaned back again, and I heard a faint tearing noise. I didn’t bother to open my eyes. There was no way I wanted to ruin this massage I was getting.


      I heard another, much louder rip, and Elaine shifted her weight after grunting in frustration. My massage stopped as her hand moved to do something else, and the other hand cupped my head down into her stomach. In my haze most of this took a second to register.


      I heard something plop to the ground, and Elaine sighed. “There, much better.” She resumed my massage, and release her grip on my head and played with my hair some more.


      In a few minutes I was basically asleep. Elaine was humming softly, and the vibrations through her body combined with the heat and relaxing touches were enough to pretty much knock me out.


      I stirred suddenly when I felt my shirt being peeled off. Elaine’s pointed nails were delicately working my shirt over my head. My arms had already been freed.


      “Shhhhh…. relax baby. I’m going to massage you better now.”


      Looking back, there was no way I should have allowed this to continue. We were getting way too intimate way too fast. However, at the moment, my mind wasn’t functioning properly, and neither was hers. I was more or less unconscious, and she was literally in a drugged state. What happened next wasn’t a surprise to me.


      ……


      I awoke on a sea of silky flesh, with an interesting taste in my mouth. Still groggy, I attempted to fall back asleep. Something was poking my lips, large and wrinkly, like it was covered in skin. Slowly it worked its way into my mouth, growing and swelling to the touch of my tongue. Instinctively, I sucked on it a bit, and heard warm moaning in response.


      Sensation came to me slowly as I suddenly began to realize what was going on. My body fought me every step of the way, releasing information to my brain at the slowest, laziest pace possible.


      My penis was rock hard, jabbing into something cushy and soft. My arms were wrapped around something round and massive, made out of the same cushy soft material. It was also… very warm and inviting. The smell was fantastic. In fact, I was touching it all over, my naked body taking it all in for all its enjoyment. A woman was moaning softly in the distance, and something was rubbing my bottom, something large. Huge sausage-like fingers poked and pricked my penis and ass, as other fingers worked my head. My face was planted on rougher skin, wrinkly and puffed up. The turgid nipple played into my mouth, filling it up.


      When it hit me I felt stupid that I had been so slow to react. Elaine was trying to breast feed me!