- Text Size +

      ----- Chapter 2 -----


      I stood there gawking at the woman who was to become my boss.


      She introduced herself. “Hello. I’m Shari Beauchene, we spoke on the phone. I’m very excited to meet you Mr. Woods.”


      She spoke in an authoritative tone that was commanding but not overbearing. She looked the part too, being nearly seven feet tall next to my meager 5’6” frame. Without her tall business heels on she would likely be around 6’8” high, which was still frighteningly large. I didn’t know women even got that big.


      We shook hands, and her large hands enveloped mine. Ms. Beauchene looked very professional. She had long red hair tied back in a bun. Her green eyes narrowed behind her reading glasses, obviously examining me and sizing me up. Daunted, I looked down and gulped.


      This woman simply had an aura that made me afraid. Her body itself was unbelievably massive. Shari Beauchene had a pear shaped body in the extreme, with thick legs and wide hips that stretched the fabric of her business skirt. Her chest was equally massive, as her breasts tugged at her top, making her beyond voluptuous. I looked up at her face, and noticed her plump red lips. In a way, the director looked a little like Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?- if Jessica Rabbit was an amazon that had massive womanly hips, that is. Maybe it was just the director’s icy personality that reminded me her though.

      “Come with me.” She stated coolly, and ushered me into the back room.


      The back room of the library was pretty impressive. It had several modern looking work stations, tables to put materials on, a coffee pot, and carts to wheel books throughout the library. I noticed a few women working at the stations, but I didn’t get a good look at them. The director led me down a hallway and into her roomy office in the corner of the building.


      “Sit down Hank.” She pointed to a chair. I did as I was told, noticing that it was one of those ergonomic chairs that could be easily adjusted. I had to lower it so my feet touched the floor and adjust the armrests so they weren’t so spread out. Shari sat across from me and crossed her legs. “Let’s get this started.”


      The interview was an interesting thing. Ultimately, I was surprised at how short it was. It seemed like Shari was simply going through the motions. She asked me some standard questions, made me sort some books, and wrote down what I said. I wasn’t exactly a paragon of confidence, but I did better than I initially expected. Jodi’s pep talk had really helped to calm me and get me to focus. Shari was cool and collected, but I definitely got a bead on her personality. I could tell she was a woman who was used to being in charge, and therefore also used to getting what she wanted. I felt it would be wise to avoid angering her in the future. Despite the fact that she was pretty attractive, she wore no rings of any kind, which was unusual for a woman who was likely in her mid to late 30’s. I felt like she was probably one of those women who preferred to be independent. She was certainly very career oriented, a go-getter, and I noticed she drank a ton of coffee to keep herself going. I had a feeling that as my employer, she was going to be a stickler.


      Before I knew it we were done. Ms. Beauchene stood from her chair and stepped towards me. I caught wind of her powerful perfume as she walked and placed a hand on the back of my seat.


      “We’ll be glad to have you aboard Hank.” She stuck her huge hand out again, her red nails glimmering in the light of the office.


      If I was to keep my gaze fixed forward, I realized I would be staring right into her crotch. Not wanting that I quickly I averted my eyes upwards. Shari towered over me, keenly gazing down from above. I accepted her handshake, and the powerful woman pulled me from my seat. She placed a huge hand on my shoulder, gripping it tightly with her large fingers, her perfectly polished red nails digging into my suit.


      “Your talents will be needed here, and I think some male influence would be valuable for us.”


      She squeezed my shoulder and handed me a folder. “Here’s everything you will need.  You start tomorrow nine to five. Congratulations, you got our Library Assistant job.”


      The woman usher me out the door, just like that. At that moment I was feeling a bit overwhelmed. Awkwardly I walked down the hall, flipping through the folder of papers she had given me. I was a bit disappointed that I had only got the assistant job and not the managerial position. However, at this point any job was better than none.


      I wasn’t exactly watching where I was going, and as I rounded a corner I clumsily ran into something. It was the height of my head, warm and soft. Before I knew what had happened, I was on the ground, and my papers had scattered everywhere.


      “Oh! Are you ok!” I heard a woman exclaim with deep concern.


      I crawled to a sitting position and shook my head clear. “Uh, yes, I’m very sorry!” I had just gotten hired and I’d already run headlong into one of my coworkers. I was so embarrassed. When my eyes cleared I gazed up at the woman who had knocked me over.


      What I saw blew my mind. Here was yet another massive mountain of woman. She was probably around the same height as Jodi, and was undoubtedly in her 40s. She was wearing an open topped sweater that hardly contained her overgrown bust. Clearly, this woman was in need of a chest reduction, as her basketball sized boobs heaved and bounced when she stooped to help me up.


      “I wasn’t looking where I was going! I’m so sorry sweetie!” She scooped me up and dusted me off before picking up my papers. “Are you hurt?”


      I was mesmerized by her incredible bust, which I concluded must have been what I had initially run into. For a moment, I was elated that I had actually been able to touch those bountiful breasts, but I snapped to as she handed my folder back.


      “Uh, no, I’m not hurt.”


      “Again, I’m so sorry!” The woman placed a hand on her chest and shook my hand with the other. “I’m Elaine Bailey, the Circulation Manager. You must be the new hire.”


      I truly felt like I’d stepped into another dimension where all the women were amazons. I was completely bewildered. What was going on?


      “Ah, Hank. Hank Woods.” I attempted to muster my thoughts so I wouldn’t appear rude. “I start tomorrow.” I scratched the back of my head and shuffled my feet unconsciously.


      “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then dear.” Elaine turned and walked past me. “You have a great day!” She waved as she exited.


      I watched her walk as she left. She had a certain motherliness to her that had made me feel much better. Still, was every woman that worked here super tall? It was not an impossibility, but it was certainly out of the ordinary. I was beginning to feel very height conscious and just a little emasculated. What if they teased me? Would I even be able to handle working with all these massive women?

Chapter End Notes:

I'll try to get another chapter up tomorrow, so check back.