- Text Size +

     ----- Chapter 17 -----


      I called Jodi, and luckily got her answering machine. As I heard her cute voice over the recording, I began to crack. I just couldn’t do it, I couldn’t lie to her, and I hung up.


      Shari Beauchene was not pleased, and her patience was running thin. She threw me up on the giant desk that had been blocking the closet door, thrust the phone into my lap, and grasped my tender nuts in her palm, poised to crush them. Her threatening grasp certainly proved to be a motivation.


      “Call again, and this time leave a message. Make it convincing.” She gave my balls a slight squeeze to show she meant business.


      I did as I was told, as I was properly motivated to make it believable. I was unaware that I had such good acting ability.


      As I hung up the phone, Shari released her hold, and I breathed a sigh of relief. She turned and walked past me, picking up her coffee cup and taking a quick sip. For the first time I actually got a good chance to look around the room.


      The upper administration should have looked like a bunch of offices, in several separate rooms. It didn’t. It was more like a single large laboratory, mundane and devoid of desks. There were computers lining the walls, and papers were strewn everywhere. On the walls were camera systems, but the screens were all black. I surmised that they would have maybe been the security cameras around the library, and now they were all out of commission.

      The room should have been manned by several people, at least 6 or so. However, it was devoid of people. As I began to wonder what happened to them, I spotted a bit of stale dried blood on the wall that seemed to partially answer my question.


      Oh.


      Chills ran down my spine as I watched Shari saunter casually over to the coffee pot and pour herself another cup. She turned to me, sitting on the counter and blowing the steam from the hot cup.


      “Taking it all in? This is where it all comes together.”


      “W-what happened? What did you do?” I asked in horror, shocked at what I saw.


      Shari held her hand up and examined her nails. “See, Hank, this library isn’t exactly a real library. It was government testing facility, built under the guise of a library. As you may have guessed, I’m not actually a library director. I suppose now I would be called, “former CIA.”


      My mind was reeling. Was she shitting me? CIA?


      “I can see your little masculine mind is pretty confused by all this. That’s ok, I’ll explain it all to you. See, St. Acre was a private testing facility for growth formulas, testing super soldier genetic modification and enhanced plant growth, stuff like that. They couldn’t perform experiments on actual people without needing to get a consent form, so they invented this library gig as a cover. The government caught wind, and obviously disapproved of non-consensual experimentation on their citizens. However, the breakthroughs St. Acre was making in human engineering eventually caught the government’s eye, and St. Acre co-opted a deal with them.”


      “The government would send someone in to keep an eye on things- me. St. Acre could continue to operate as planned.” She walked towards me and put a hand on my shoulder. Or should I say, she put a hand over my shoulder.


       The way she explained what had been going on behind the scenes was harrowing. I suddenly knew what had happened to the scientists who had worked here. Seeing an opportunity for ultimate power, Shari had transformed into a monster. Those scientists were dead. I didn’t want to think about how they had met their demise.


       Shari continued, “Of course, I’m sure they didn’t expect this.” She leaned in, grasped the back of my head with one hand, and kissed me deeply. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth, beating my own tiny tongue into submission as she embraced me. I tried to struggle away, tried to resist but it was no use. This woman played with me like a toy until she was done, then she cast me aside.


      She carried me over to my closet, throwing me inside and blocking the door with that massive desk. As I heard her leave, I tried my best to escape, but the door wouldn’t budge. I slumped in the corner of the closet, defeated, miserable, alone and in the dark. I was naked and cold, and I was beginning to get very hungry. I wanted simply to go home, to see my loving girlfriend and to hold her one last time. I didn’t think that it was too much to ask.


      ……


      The next time the door to my closet opened was later that night, presumably after the library had closed and all the employees had gone home. Shari had hauled two mattresses up to the second floor, and she had laid them down on the ground in the upper administration. Now that she was in total control, she could pretty much do what she wanted. And that meant setting up a permanent home within the library.


      Of course, the whole point of this was to spend as much time with me as possible. Shari had positioned the two mattresses on the ground outside my closet, to serve as a makeshift bed. After the library was closed she allowed me to be freed from my prison and to walk freely within the upper administration.


      I simply sat there, naked and uninterested. What was there to look at?


      Shari went on to set a pot of coffee on, which I found extremely odd considering it was pretty late out. At least I assumed it was late out. It’s not like there were windows I could look out, or any clocks nearby.


      After she had the coffee going, she turned to me and stripped off her clothes. Fully naked, she was a sight to behold. She easily broke the world record for biggest woman. She slowly closed the distance between us.


      I tensed as she embraced me, pulling my body in towards her stomach. She was extremely warm to the touch, and it was slightly alluring. I had been sitting in that closet naked and freezing for hours. Any warmth was welcoming at this point.


      She pulled me down to the mattress, in a loving and gentle manner. Slowly she wrapped her body around me, enveloping me as her hips and thighs surrounded mine, and her huge wobbling breasts accepted my face easily. She grappled and surrounded me in a manner that had us in the most body contact possible. In a way she reminded me of Jodi. But Jodi took me in to love and protect me, as a show of tenderness and caring. This woman was not Jodi; this was merely a cover to allow her to covet and rape me.

       As realization of this sunk in, my sorrow and woe rose to uncontainable levels. I broke down quietly, sobbing as Shari forced herself on me yet again. Sure, this time she was gentle. It was a false tenderness, as I knew she merely needed to keep me preserved so that she could use me again. She couldn’t have her favorite toy getting damaged.


       The woman finished her dirty deed, got up to get some coffee, and repeated the process. All throughout the night she periodically got her satisfaction, using me as a tool for her pleasure. In between sexual bouts she slept soundly, cradling me under her or in her arms. I wept softly until I ran out of tears, then I merely allowed her to do what she wanted.


       Much to my dismay, this pattern was repeated throughout the week. I would be locked in the closet during the day, forced to scrounge naked in the dark. At night Shari would come up, maybe feed me, maybe not, and she would force herself on me all night. Her sexual appetite was unquenchable. I lost count of how many times she raped me that week. My penis was constantly on fire, in a slow painful burn from overuse.


       In the middle of the week she made me call Jodi, to leave a message on her machine saying I’d been promoted. I complied with my captor’s demands, doing my best to keep Jodi safe. I couldn’t let this monster get to her, and I needed to develop a plan.


       Something interesting happened throughout my week of entrapment however. As I was spending an enormous amount of time being intimate with Shari, I began to grow acutely aware of the rapid changes in her body. It should be expected that Shari would continue growing, of course. However, the rate she was growing at increased dramatically. At the beginning of the week Shari was probably around 9 feet tall, which is of course, inhumanly tall. By the end of the week she had gained yet another foot. She gleefully announced that she was nearing 1000 pounds when I asked her how much she weighed.


       Shari was having great difficulty finding clothes and merely fitting through doors. She needed to duck dramatically. Things like coffee cups looked cartoonishly small in her hands, like she was drinking out of a large shot glass.
 As she grew, her sexual appetite increased as well. Soon she was coming up in the middle of the day, during her breaks to have a quickie with me. She left me no time for respite. An hour later she’d be back, bang me in less than two minutes, then shuffle off quickly to go back to work.


       Additionally, I was noticing that her mental state was deteriorating. What I mean by this is that she was getting more prone to delusions of godhood. Most of our nightly conversations consisted of her explaining how she hungered for more power, and how once that power was achieved she would rule everything. Her hunger was insatiable. This increase in delusions was making Shari a bit careless. One day she was fucking me in the middle of the day, as was typical. Flustered and rushed, she hurried back to work without properly checking to see if the large steel desk that blocked my closet was in place.


      As I heard her leave, I knew I would only have a short amount of time to explore before she’d be back for more.


      Hurriedly, I shuffled through the room, searching for anything that could give me a clue. The countertops were bare, but stuffed in the drawers were sheets of lab paper. They were filled with stats, information, and charts. After scanning them for a minute it became apparent they were the documents the St. Acre library/testing facility had been using before Shari took over. Growth and height was charted on a line plot, with several female subjects being observed. I was sure the lines represented Jodi, Elaine, and my other coworkers. It was chilling to see that they’d been doing this for years, slowly operating under everyone’s nose.


      Additionally, I found a paper explaining a growth compound. It was filled with a lot of technical jargon that I didn’t understand. I took a good five minutes to read it. Essentially, the growth formula that they had developed was highly addictive, and was to be released to only female subjects as a ground up powder to be infused in liquid. The scientists would monitor the women for side effects as they slowly exposed them. The side effects included increased height and weight gain, loss of higher mental capacity, and increased primal tendencies.


       I saw through the doctor speak on that. The side effects were that the women would grow drunk with power and fuck everything up because they didn’t know any better. And they would be big enough to get away with it. Smart thinking, doctors.


       I put down the report and scanned the counters some more. How were the women being exposed to the growth formula though? I needed to learn how…


      And there it was, right in front of me. The coffee pot. The growth shit was in the coffee!


      Excitedly, I rummaged through more cupboards. I found a fresh can of coffee and opened it. I smelled and tasted the grounds, trying to discern if anything had been added. The coffee seemed oddly normal, and I was momentarily discouraged until I spotted a brick of white powder at the back of the shelf, wrapped in plastic.

      I grabbed it and realized it had been opened and was shut with a twist tie. Someone had used a bit of it, and as I looked around in the cupboard I realized that there were empty wrappers where others had been used. I was holding the last of the growth stuff, I was sure of it. Shari was planning on using it all for herself!


      There was just no way I was going to allow that to happen.