- Text Size +

     ----- Chapter 16 -----


       I felt like I was sailing in a sea of darkness. Consciousness came and went countless times, yet the darkness persisted. Eventually, I began to feel cool rock underneath me, smooth and square, with little ridges. My body ached, and the hard surface I was on did little to help that. I felt around with my hand as pain surged through my nerves, throbbing violently in my head.


      Where was I? Everything was dark, and the air was stale. The ground I was on was some sort of tile, and as I felt around, I touched a wall. Drywall. Frantically I groped about in the darkness, and I came to the sudden realization that I was in some small closet. I felt a doorframe, running my fingers along the edge until I found the knob. I tried opening it, but it wouldn’t budge. Something of immense weight was blocking the door on the other side.


      I spent the next hour or so trying to escape my closet prison, calling out and bashing the door. The eternal darkness was getting to me. How long had I been here? Was I going to die?


      I heard noises, footsteps outside of my door. For a second my heart jumped, as I thought that I might be rescued. Then I remembered that things don’t always work out like that. Before the door opened, I knew who was opening it.


      Light flooded in, illuminating the nine foot amazonian frame of my boss, Shari. She stood over me, a cup of coffee in her hand.


      Lying flat on the ground, I gazed up at her and looked around. There had been a large oversized work desk blocking the door to my closet that Shari, with her increased size and strength could move easily. I didn’t recognize at all where I was, but I could take a guess.


      I was definitely in the upper administration area of the St. Acre Library.
 

     Shari flipped a shoe off and planted one massive foot on my chest. Her huge toes splayed out over my torso.


      “I need you Hank…” She set down her coffee cup and pulled down her sweatpants, which were dramatically tight on her hips. “…now.”


      I was naked, and rather helpless. Shari grabbed my pitiful form, held me against the drywall, inserted me into her exposed sheath, and proceeded to perform a “quickie” rape. This time she was rather gentle, and my butt thumped against the wall as her massive hips thrust into me. I was a ragdoll to her. Bump, bump, bump, my lower body bounced into the wall as she went, rocked by her relatively gentle gyrations. It was just that she had so much mass behind her.


       The huge woman got herself off rather easily, smooshing me into the wall as she orgasmed, a throaty gasp escaping her lips. She held me there for several seconds until she felt me go as well.


       “Mmm… there you go Hank.” She purred with approval, releasing her hold on me as I slumped to the floor again. I wanted to die.


       Shari turned her back on me, pulled her sweatpants up and took a swig of her coffee. Then she turned back.


      “I need you for something else, servant.”


      “…fff-fuck you.” I spat, delirious from my treatment at her hands.


       “That’s not a very good work attitude Hank. I may need to adjust it.”


      “Go ahead.”


      She raised an eyebrow, and then hooked her foot under my armpit. Her powerful leg muscles pulled me across the floor until I was directly below her, so she could tower above my prostrate form.


       “Listen closely Hank. You don’t want to do that. I could stomp you flat right now, like a damn bug. I weigh 850 pounds Hank. You think your puny little man body is going to hold up against that?”

      I simply didn’t care anymore. I was ruined, mentally, emotionally, and physically. For her to kill me would be preferable at this point.


      “I said “Go ahead”. Kill me.” The apathy in my voice was real.


      Shari scoffed and chuckled, amused at my sudden ballsy-ness. She thought for a second, pondering a retort. Finally, she leaned down close to me.


      “Hank, I could kill you. Hell, if I keep growing like this I’m going to simply abuse you to death, probably accidentally. But killing you isn’t my goal.”


      “Oh?” I said, in a smartass tone.


      “Yeah. See, I have other ways of getting what I want from you.” She placed a finger on her lip, gleefully pondering her sinister deeds. “It would be a shame if anything were to happen to that pretty girlfriend of yours.”


      Oh. Oh no. That… that couldn’t happen.


      “Leave Jodi out of this!” I pleaded.


      Shari smiled, “That’s up to you to determine. Cooperate, and dear sweet Jodi is spared. Don’t? Well let’s just say I can be pretty creative.”


      I sat up. My head was spinning, my heart wanted to leap out of my chest. I couldn’t do this, but yet again, Shari had me by the balls. She knew just how to get someone where it hurt.


      “Fine.”


      Shari explained that she wanted me to come up with a cover story as to why I would be gone. I would call Jodi up and explain that I had merely been transferred to another library in a different town for a week, and that I would be staying in a hotel.

      “Then, after you explain your situation, you’ll call her again in a few days. Explain that you have received a promotion. This will put her more at ease.”


      I ignored her request. “Why are you keeping me here? What do you need me for?”


      Shari responded easily. “I need someone to keep me satisfied. And I’m doing it simply because I can.”


      “You really think you’ll get away with it? You’re crazy.”


      “Listen Hank, you don’t know much. You’re just an ignorant, insignificant man. You think all this mysterious growth is a coincidence?”


      I knew it wasn’t, but I played along to keep the bitch talking. The more I knew what was going on, the better.


      She continued, “I’m not going to stop growing. In fact, in a few days I’m going to become a goddess. A powerful woman to rule over other powerful women. No one will be able to stop me, nothing will be able to stand against me. I’ll be all powerful, and I’ll have the size and strength to pursue more and more, as I see fit!”


      Delusional. She was completely gone. You could see it in her eyes- this was a woman who simply wanted power, as much as she could have. Gluttonous lust for growth had completely overtaken her. The scary thing about it was I somehow felt that she was right. She somehow had the resources to do exactly what she was plotting. Shari might be nuts but she wasn’t dumb. She’d orchestrated this whole thing.


      My womanly tormentor smiled as realization of her plot sunk in. She thrust the phone in my face.


      “Now call.”