- Text Size +

      ----- Chapter 12 -----


       “Hank, dear, are you ok?” Elaine grabbed me which kept me from fainting. Her strong arms took me in and propped me up against her sturdy body. I was grateful for her quick save, for my head was reeling. Elaine sat me down so I could collect myself, and she held a hand up to my forehead to check my temperature.


      The sight of her canyon-like cleavage right in front of my face certainly helped me regain control of myself. Elaine’s warm palm rested on my forehead for a good while, offering me a prolonged view of those luscious boobs, which bobbed and hung heavily from her chest. I allowed myself to get lost in those boobs for a second before I came around.


      “Elaine! I have something I need to tell you!” I grabbed her hand and led her to a secluded part of the library. She listened carefully, unsure of what I could possibly be telling her.


      “Does Shari look different to you?” I whispered with urgency.


      “Not really. She’s been wearing more casual clothes I suppose.”


      “Elaine, she’s taller than she used to be. That doorframe is well over seven feet tall, and her head is almost hitting it. She’s in flats. She always used to wear heels!”


      “Oh.” Elaine faded back in sudden realization of what I was getting at.


      “She’s growing! She has to be!”


      Elaine bit her lower lip as I continued.


      “That’s not all. I don’t know if you noticed, but Jodi’s grown too! She’s three inches taller than when I met her! Something’s going on here!” I was on to something, and I knew it.


      “Uh… Hank, dear…” Elaine tried her best to interject, but I was too busy rambling.


      “…one mysterious growth spurt, ok, but not two!”


      Elaine grabbed me by the shoulders to get my attention. “Hank… look down at my feet.”


      I did as I was told. Elaine was wearing flat sandals… and she was as tall as she normally was with 3 inch heels. It was too much for me, and at that moment my mind skipped. The last thing I remembered was Elaine’s basketball sized bust rushing for my face.


      ……


      My eyes fluttered open. I could see Elaine’s face gazing down on me, like a loving mother. She was holding me, and I was in some room I’d seen before but only briefly. Caught in her warm embrace, I felt safe and secure.


      “Where am I?” I asked meekly.


      “You’re in the wellness room. You fainted dear.” Elaine said plainly as she dabbed my forehead with a cool wet rag.


      “You carried me up here? How long have I been out?”


      “Not long.” Her face was beautiful, like some kind of valkyrie. I rubbed my eyes to clear the fuzziness in my vision, but it didn’t work. Elaine was sitting in the wellness room on the couch that was provided, holding my whole body in her arms. My small frame was pushing her bountiful bust against her torso, and she was partly overflowing into my lap. I realized my head had been resting on her left breast like a pillow. As I weakly fidgeted I felt something poking me in my shoulder that could only have been Elaine’s rock hard nipple. I decided to ignore that fact for the moment.


      “Elaine, you grew?”


      “Yeah, I have been. A lot of my clothes have been getting tight,” she confessed in a low soothing voice.


      “Did you go to the doctor?”


      “He said it was a late growth spurt.”


      “Elaine, you realize this is crazy right?”


      She nodded, not truly listening, and merely cradled me. It was almost like she didn’t want to put me down. Her hazel eyes glanced down on my helpless body with a nurturing glow, and she stroked my hair with her long red nails. It felt awesome.


      “Shhh…” she whispered, cradling me like a sick child. “Just get some rest now, dear.”


      My eyelids were rather heavy, and the blood still hadn’t quite returned to my head. There wasn’t anything I could do about these growing women right now. Maybe just resting a bit wasn’t such a terrible idea.


      Elaine’s powerful arms readjusted me as I began to drift off again, her huge hand stroking me in a calming, rhythmic fashion. The warmth of her body flooded over me, and her hand pressed against my cheek, tenderly pushing my face in towards her breast. Exhausted, my mind simply allowed itself to shut down as I felt a marble sized lump poking me in the cheek…


      ……


      I could feel my body being shook. A familiar scent wafted through my nose. I opened my eyes slowly, and through my foggy vision I saw Jodi. Her face was wrought with concern.


      “Hey.” Her whole hand was spread across my chest. “I’m going to take you home Hank.”


      Jodi helped me as I sat up. “I’m ok, I think.” I did an internal diagnostics check. “Yeah I’m ok.”


      My loving girlfriend drove me to our apartment. As she drove we discussed what I’d found out. Jodi explained that everyone now knew about the mysterious growth, and Shari had notified some medical officials already. They were going to come into work tomorrow and interview us and run some tests. Jodi seemed pretty convinced that the whole thing was just a giant coincidental occurrence, but I wasn’t buying it. When I tried explaining my suspicions, she merely shrugged.


      The next day at work the medical officials stopped by. Their behavior did little to sate my suspicions, but the ladies were otherwise satisfied. The officials did some preliminary questioning, ran some basic tests, and took a few samples. I just got a terrible vibe that it was all a cover up, like they were simply going through the motions of a checkup. In fact, many of the “officials” looked more like CIA or Secret Service type guys than doctors. I had a bad feeling about the whole thing, but there was little I could do about it.


      Eventually, the excitement of being investigated simmered down and everyone simply returned to their normal lives. Surprisingly, the women were rather apathetic about gaining a few extra inches, and a small number of them were even ecstatic. Jodi was one of the women who seemed to positively enjoy the fact that she was growing. Every couple days she’d have me weigh and measure her glorious body. If she’d gained anything she’d beam, grapple me into the bedroom, and I would get screwed silly all night. So you could say I reaped some benefit from all this as well.


      After a few weeks Jodi had grown significantly. My girlfriend had transformed from a very typical tall woman to a small giantess. When she hit seven foot she weighed just over 280 pounds. One night in our apartment I tried to explain that her constant growth was far from normal, but she didn’t want to hear any of it.


      “Jodi, being seven feet tall is pretty ridiculous. All you ladies need to be examined by the medical community,” I pleaded.


      Jodi nonchalantly rummaged through her cupboards, humming quietly to herself. The cupboards that I had to stretch to reach were eye level for her.


      “None of your old clothes fit. You have to duck through doorframes. When is this going to stop?”


      My woman merely patted my head as she walked by with a box of cereal in her hands. “Oh, Hankie, you worry too much.”


      “Jodi, I’m really concerned.” Her aloofness was frustrating.


      The amazonian woman stretched herself out on her leather couch, which creaked under the pressure of her weighty body. Her beautiful bare feet hung clear off the edge, propped up by the puny armrest.


      “Hank, what’s been done is done.” She opened the box of cereal and playfully popped some into her mouth. “Besides, we’ve already seen some doctors.”


      I rolled my eyes. “Pft! Yeah, those guys count. The guys Shari called in. Where is Shari now?” Shari had recently left for a vacation and was due to be back in a week. At work I had been making a point of stating that she was abandoning her coworkers when they really needed her to take charge and do something. No one had paid me any heed.


      “She’s on vacation Hank, you know that. I think she deserves it. She’s been really stressing lately.” Jodi munched her cereal thoughtfully. If I wasn’t upset I would have found it ridiculously cute.


      “Jodi, please, just listen to me. Go to another doctor. Get a second opinion. What if this doesn’t stop?”


       My girlfriend merely continued munching, lost in the thought of “what if this doesn’t stop.” After a long pause she responded.


      “Hank,” she finally said with a bit of sternness. “Stop worrying.”


      Before I could protest, she wiggled her giant feet in my face. “Why don’t you give me a massage?” she suggested. “It’ll make you feel better.”


      She knew full well that giving her a massage was not going to make me feel better. However, I had become rather compliant with her requests as of late. I placed my hands on one of her broad soles and got to work. I wasn’t getting anywhere with this conversation anyways.


      “Mmm. My feet are SO sore lately Hank. All this growing I’ve been doing…” she teased, winking at me. I merely continued with my job, frowning. I wanted her to know I was still upset with her.


       She batted the side of my face with her free foot. “Hey, turn that frown upside down Mr. Frumpy. Not everyone gets to enjoy the privilege of rubbing these beautiful feet!”


      “Massive clodhoppers, you mean.” I couldn’t stay mad, but Jodi didn’t need to know that.


      “You better watch what you say around me from now on Hank. You’re liable to get hurt pissing me off,” she mocked.


      I stuck my tongue out.


      “Oh that’s it mister.” She threw down the now empty box of cereal. “You’re done now!”


      Having successfully provoked the titaness’s ire, I now saw the error of my ways. I didn’t get too far before I felt her strong hands gripping the back of my neck. Another hand clenched my ass, and I was lifted high into the air. My face nearly brushed the ceiling as Jodi play-slammed me down into the couch.


      Laughing, she pounced on me and began to tickle my ribs with her big fingers. I squirmed uncomfortably, trying my best not to burst out.


      “Stop! stopstopstop!” I begged as she tickled me. I felt like I might pee myself.


      “Say the magic words.” My girlfriend giggled as she jabbed me some more.

      “I give!”


      “Not those ones.” Jodi’s sweet sing song voice tormented me from above. I didn’t know what she wanted. All I knew was that I needed her to quit tickling me.


      “Oh… stop it! What? Gah!”


      “You have to say, ‘Jodi, I love you and I want you sex me up right now.’” she smiled, thinking that her little demand was awfully clever. She even quit tickling me to allow me time to say what she wanted. I used that time to catch my breath a bit.


      “Never! You’re too big!” I squirmed defiantly, just to spite her. I was going nowhere.


      “Wrong answer little man.” She jabbed me again, poking into my sides. “What do you say to your goddess like girlfriend?”

      “mhm… No!” I playfully resisted. She wasn’t going to get me without a little fight.


      She sighed. “Fine. You wanted it this way.”


      She pulled her plain T-shirt off and exposed her heavenly bosom. The tight sweatpants she had on came off just as easily. Then my naked woman proceeded to go after me.


      I struggled, determined not to let her take me, but she was far too strong. She stripped me down in an embarrassingly quick time, exposing my puny and pale body.


      “Now you’re going to get it,” she stated matter-of-factly.


      She cupped my junk in her massive palm, pumping my shaft with her fingers. I didn’t need much coaxing before I was stiff. When she was satisfied with her work, she stood and turned around to me, her huge curvaceous ass looming in my face. With considerable force, she lowered herself down on my harpoon-like prick. Her vast cunt clenched and ground my cock as she ran her fingers through her hair. I grabbed her expansive cheeks and held on for dear life.


      Now, I’m guessing you’ve never been reverse cowgirled by a hulking 280 pound woman before, especially when she wants it “rough”. Let’s just say it was an experience.


      A few minutes of humping left my body battered and beaten. Jodi, who was enjoying herself, continued to vigorously slam me with her ass. Her soft cheeks pressed into my face as her bulk pumped up and down my shaft. I was trying to hang on, but it was difficult when she was being so violent. Any time I thought I had a handhold I would be shaken loose by her forceful gyrations. I tried pleading with my girlfriend, begging her to go easy, but she simply moaned in ecstasy, getting off on my helplessness. We both climaxed shortly after.
 I could feel my poor penis throbbing, raw from being beaten like a piece of meat. Still in the confines of Jodi’s muff, my shaft began to weakly soften, utterly defeated. Big female fingers cupped my balls and jiggled them.


      “All done?” Jodi asked sweetly, turning back to look at me. It was like she had completely forgotten about the mistreatment and punishment she’d just doled out. My body was like a limp rag.


      She stood, towering above me like a dominatrix. When she saw my punished body her face softened.


      “I didn’t hurt you did I?” she asked genuinely.


      I nodded no, even though she had got close. Jodi scooped me up in her arms and carried me off to bed. It was getting very easy for her to do this, and I noticed that Jodi was carrying me around much more than before.


      Exhausted, I immediately curled up when she plopped me into bed. Jodi lovingly caressed my frail form a bit before snuggling in herself. Her strong arms wrapped around me, her thick warm leg rested over my hips. I could feel her boobs pressing into my shoulders, and her heartbeat throbbed near my ears. I knew Jodi had been simply playing before, and now I felt safe and secure in her embrace. It was a wonderful thing.

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy!