- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author note: Here’s an old story. I just dug up from my computer.

 

Fakes

 

It started off as a normal day in Dullsville Maine, the sun was shining and the townspeople were on their way to work or school.

 

Then at half past ten, a huge hole appeared in the sky. To the amazement of the townspeople, four figures appeared. They were huge: the shortest was 520 feet tall, the tallest 580 feet. They were dressed in some short of skin tight uniform. They appear to be all girls although one was wearing a grime reaper mask, so it was hard to tell. Each of the girls had a name on their chest. The name of the one with the death mask was Death. The other names were Conquest, Slaughter and Famine.

 

The girl with Conquest written on her chest stepped forward. She began to speak to the crowd.

"We are the goddesses of the apocalypse. Who is the mayor of this pathetic town?"

The mayor of Dullsville was a man by the name John Palmer. He approached the gigantic girls.

"I am John Palmer, mayor of this fair city. I've heard of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, but not of the four goddesses."

“The four horsemen are out sick today." Conquest replied.

 

There was murmuring from the crowd. They didn't believe the girls.

"What do you girls want?" The mayor asked.

“This world is ours. Starting with this town all humans will learn to obey us.”

"Why should we obey you?" the mayor asked.

"We are goddesses. You are mortals." Slaughter replied.

 

Suddenly there was a flash of light. Four more figures appeared. They were all women and each was a mile tall. One of the figures was dressed in clean armour, another was dressed in bloody armour, one figure had dark skin and looked like she was starving, the last figure looked like Death itself.

 

Next to these newcomers the original four giantesses looked like dolls.

 

 

"Who the hell are you?" The girl with Famine on her chest asked.

"We are the real goddesses of the apocalypse." The goddess in clean armour replied.

“That can't be, the four goddesses of the apocalypse is something we made up." The girl with the word Slaughter on her chest cried.

"Shut up!" The other giantess told her, but it was too late.

"So you admit to be a bunch of fakes."

 

The giantesses were starting to panic. The one with the word conquest on her chest said.

"We bought this world fair and square. You have no rights here."

 

The goddesses burst out laughing. Then Conquest said.

"This world wasn't yours to buy in the first place. But that is not the point, for pretending to be us. You will be punished."

 

The four goddesses then attacked the giantesses. Death touched the girl with the mask and she died instantly. Slaughter made a sword appear out of thin air and then cut the girl with the word slaughter on her chest, head off. Famine touched her counterpart. She found herself very hungry: she set a new record of starving to death.

The remaining giantess tried to flee, but Conquest made her inter universe transport device disappear effectively stranding her on this world.

 

"Please don't kill me." The giantess begged, as the goddess crowded around her.

"We, have no plans to kill you. But were going to make you wish you were dead."

"What do you mean by that?" She asked. Instead of answering her, Conquest picked her off the ground.

"Hey! Put me down right now."

Conquest laughed then said.

"You are a conquered mega giantess. Your wishes no longer matter. You will spend the rest of your life serving us."

 

The goddesses and the giantess then disappeared from sight. The lucky few who survived the goddess's arrival surveyed the damage. The town had been destroyed under the feet of the goddesses and giantesses.

 

The end for now