- Text Size +
"Why did you kill that man when we first came here?" Payton asked.
"Because I could." the giantess replied.
"You killed a man and scared us all half to death, and your reason is "because I could?!" Darian yelled.
"But you were our friend..." Mariah said softly.
"Yeah right, if your definition of the word friend means talking to me for ten minutes every month, then we were GREAT friends!" the giantess said coldly.
"How can you do this? Don't you have any remorse?!" Payton said.
"All of that disappeared when I took myself away from everyone. After the accident I lost all feelings like guilt or any sense of a conscience."
"I can't believe this! I'd rather be dead than live like this!" Darian yelled.
"I'd be happy to oblige, I never really liked you anyways." the giantess picked up Darian by the wrists and dangled her over her open mouth.
"No, please don't! She didn't really mean it!" Payton cried.
The giantess dropped Darian, who was struggling and screaming, into her awaiting mouth, and swallowed her whole.
Payton and Mariah stared in horror at the fighting lump moving down the giantess throat.
"I'll vomit her up in a few minutes, if she's lucky, she'll only get major scarring, but if she's unlucky, she could lose both her legs!" the giantess said gleefully.
The giantess proceeded to throw up on the floor, leaving a crying, gasping, injured Darian surrounded by puke. She was finally broken. "Now, I trust that you won't try anything like that again, hmmm?" the giantess asked. "Y-yes..." Darian said. "Yes, what?" the giantess replied. "Yes, M-m--mistress!" Darian choked on the words. "Good. I think you all will make good slaves, in time. "What would you like us to do?" Payton asked. "Clean and paint my feet." Payton stepped forward. "Not you, her." the giantess pointed at Darian. Darian stepped forward crying, with her shoulders low and head hung. "I want you to lick my feet clean and then polish them, unless you want to spend the night in my stomach." the giantess threatened. "...Yes Mistress." Darian said as she got down on her knees and proceeded to lick her mistress's feet clean. Darian licked and polished until she finally collapsed from exaustion.
The giantess admired the work that her slave had done, and then placed Darian back into the cage to rest. "Now, what else can I do?" the giantess glanced at Mariah and Payton. "I suppose I could have a little fun with you, couldn't I?" Mariah and Payton began inching backwards, but the giantess was too fast. She cornered them. "Who wants to play a game?" "What kind of game?" Mariah asked. "A sort of Hide-And-Seek." "Wait! Don't make Mariah play, make me play, she won't have a chance to get away!" Payton said. "Alright, then." the giantess placed Payton on the floor. "The rules are simple. You have to the count of twenty to find a hiding spot. If I find you, you have to face the consequences." "What are the consequences?" "Oh, you'll find out."