- Text Size +
The three girls looked at the terrible giantess, who they now knew was their mistress, for there was no escape, and if there were, they could very well end up as the captain had. They stared at her, thinking that she looked awfully familiar. However, they didn't have much time to think, as the giantess grabbed Mariah out of the cage and began lifting her towards the giantesses face. When Mariah was being lifted, her fear overtook her and she vomited. When Mariah and the giantess were eye to eye, all of the memories came flooding back, the chemical spill in nineth grade, screaming, refusing help and disappearing as though she was wiped off the face of the Earth. And then she recognized Mariah.
"Mariah?" she wispered.
"H-how do you know my name?" Mariah asked, still very frightened.
All of this was too much to handle at once, so the giantess took Mariah up to her mouth and bit off her left leg before dropping the screaming Mariah back onto the table, allowing her to drag herself to the cage, crawl inside, drag herself to the corner and begin weeping, all while the giantess was just casually licking her bloodstained hand. "YOU BITCH! YOU SICK, TWISTED, SADISTIC BITCH!" Darian yelled, her rage over what had just been done to her friend clouding her judgement.
"You think what I'm doing is wrong?" the giantess asked calmly.
"HELL YES! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MARIAH!" Darian screamed.
"Well then, I guess you need to be taught a lesson too. You see, no matter what I do, I will always be right." the giantess said. And with those words, she picked up Darian, placed her on the floor, picked up her barefoot, which by the way, had a beautiful light red pedicure, and began to apply pressure to Darian's chest.
"Oh my god, my ribs!" Darian screamed.
"Am I right?" the giantess asked, applying more pressure and enjoying the small cracking sound of Darian's ribs.
"Yes! Yes, mistress, you're right and you always will be!" Darian cried, with tears in her eyes.
"Good, then."
The giantess picked up Darian and placed her next to Mariah, before moving on to Payton, who offered little resistance. " You haven't badmouthed me, but I figure I had better do something to keep you compliant." " W-what are you going to do?" Payton asked, wimpering. "Oh, you'll find out soon enough." the giantess dropped Payton in her mouth. She let Payton sit on her tongue, allowing for her fear to heighten before pushing her and swishing her side to side. Soon the giantess felt a warm, bitter tasting liquid in her mouth. She thought for a moment before she realized what it was. Payton had wet herself! She pushed Payton against the roof of her mouth and swished her around a few more times before pulling the trembling, saliva covered girl out of her mouth. The giantess dried her off, put her back in the cage, and walked away to prepare for the "fun" they were going to have tomorrow. In a few hours the giantess fell asleep to the whimpers and cries of her captives.