- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is mostly just going to be some dialouge between the three girls. Reviews on the story so far are not necessary but are appreciated! Then I'll be able to know if it's bad or good. If you're wondering what was going through my head when I wrote this, let me tell you, this has been a sick fantasy of mine for a LONG time now, with myself as the giantess.
The three girls sat in the cage moaning and crying, more terrified than ever.
"We have to get out of here! If we stay, she'll keep torturing us until we die!" Mariah cried.
"If we try to escape, we WILL die," Payton sighed.
"I'd rather be dead than live my life like this!" Darian whisper-yelled.
"You know what was freaky? She knew my name!" Mariah said.
"Yeah, and she looks oddly familiar, like I've seen her before." Payton added.
"Wait a minute... Do you guys remember that accident in chemistry at the end of nineth grade?" Darian asked.
"Yeah, why?" they both replied.
"Do you remember who it happened to?"
Mariah and Payton both thought back to the accident, but the person it happened to was... the giantess!
"How is it possible?!" Mariah said.
"The teachers all said that she disappeared after the spill happened, then they acted like she never even existed!" Payton said.
"Yeah, I wonder why." Darian whispered.
"Well, those were dangerous chemicals, they probably didn't know what would happen if someone spilled them on themselves, so they just assumed she died." Payton stated.
"Okay, but if what you're saying is true, then what turned her into a sadistic mainiac?" Mariah asked, quietly moaning as she looked down at her newly-amputated leg.
"It could have been an effect of the chemicals or..." Payton paused, with a look of dread in her eye.
"Or what?" Mariah asked.
"Well, none of us really knew her very well. Maybe--maybe this was some sort of sick fantasy that she had. Maybe she loves to hear us scream, cry, and beg for mercy."
Both Mariah and Darian gasped.
"Well, she was always quiet, she never really talked to that many people." Payton said.
"But she seemed so nice and kind..." Mariah said.
"Looks can be decieving." Payton stated flatly.
"What do we do?" Darian asked.
"I don't know," Payton said. The giantess awoke as the three girls huddled together in fear. The giantess just left and brought back some water. "Drink it." she said. The three girls drank, knowing what she would do if they didn't. After they finished they began to feel strange. "What did you do to that water? What happened to us?" Payton asked. "You're immortal now. You can still be harmed but can't die." the giantess told her. "Why would you want to make us immortal?" Mariah asked, flinching by instinct in fear of another amputation. "Because now I can hurt you without the risk of killing you, also, I live forever, and now you live forever, so I think you get the picture." "You're going to keep us here forever? What about our families? They'll wonder where we went and come looking for us!" Payton said. "Yes. But do you really think that they'll be looking several miles in the Atlantic? Besides, I'll keep you here long enough, your families will lose hope, and all record of you will be erased. Just...like...me." "Oh my god, it is her." Payton said. "Yes, it's me."