- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I apologize in advance for the spelling/grammar errors. There is no prolouge, some backstory will be provided through character flashbacks. Since the catagory thing isn't working, I've decided to add that this story also will include some mentally shattering (for the characters) sadistic torture and a small bit of vore.
Mariah, Payton, and Darian were good friends through high school. Newly graduated, they decided to spend a few weeks on a private boatride, with a captain. They thought it would be the perfect way to relax before heading off to college. The three girls were beautiful. First there was Mariah, she was skinny but had nice breasts and deep brown-black hair. She wore semi- thick black eyeliner but it didn't look bad on her. She also had very toned, long legs. Next there was Payton. Payton was slightly chubby, not repulsive, and not exactly overweight. She had shoulder length brown hair and was very athletic. Lastly there was Darian. She was gorgeous, coming from Indian descent (from India) she had light brown skin and black hair. She had slight acne, but it was barely noticable.
"What is that?" Mariah asked, concern in her voice.
" I don't know, it looks like storm clouds." said Payton.
As the clouds got closer, the captain got more concerned. He tried to stop the ship on a nearby island, but only crashed into rocks, splitting theboat in two and leaving them all stranded on an island with nothing but a forest and a cave. As the rain came down harder, the three girls and the captain decided that they would have a better chance staying in that cave than staying outside and dying of pnemonia.The group made their way to the cave, not knowing what awaited them. Little did they know, staying and dying of pnemonia would have been a better choice. They made their way to the cave, and when they entered the cave they discovered furniture several times lager than normal. They found a spot in the corner of the cave where they sat wondering what could have made such large furniture. They found out soon enough as a giant girl, roughly about the same age as the three girls strolled in. She was about 60 feet tall. The group saw her and huddled together in fear, praying that she wouldn't see them. However, she noticed them as soon as she walked in. She bent down and scooped up tbe terrified group, and dumped them on the table. Immediately they got on their knees and begged with tears coming out of their eyes for the giantess not to hurt them. She completely ignored their pleas and picked up the captain, looked straight at the girls with an evil smile and dropped the screaming captain into her mouth, and closed. As the girls watched with horrified eyes, screaming bloody murder and begging her to let him out, she began to chew, screams filling the air, some from the girls, some from the bloody, mangled body the captain was becoming. With a smirk, the giantess spit the body of the captain and got immense pleasure from the girls screaming, wailing, fear, and crying. Without hesitation, the giantess smacked the girls, sending them flying across the table. The giantess stood up, collected the body of the captain, put it in her mouth, and swallowed. She then collected the girls and locked them in a cage, leaving them to stew in their fear about what tomorrow would bring.