- Text Size +

Amanda and I walked to the table and sat down waiting for our parents to say something but they were silent. We sat there and Amanda and I were waiting for someone to say something. It was at least five minutes before decided to say something.

 

"Um, Is there something you guys needed from us?" I asked.

 

"Well, yes there is something we needed you two to explain for us." Our Father said.

 

"I thought you said we weren't in trouble." Amanda said.

 

"No, you aren't." Our mother said.

 

"Then what is it?" I asked.

 

Our parents looked a little uneasy but our dad spoke first, he said, "When we got home a few hours ago we saw you two outside." As soon as Amanda and I heard this we were both speechless. I didn't know what to say, but I could tell from the scared and upset expression on her face that this surprised her even more than it did me. She was not just upset that they found out, but because all that she did to me in order to keep me quiet was for nothing. He countinued, "At first your mother and I just thought that you carried Amanda outside and were playing a game or something but then we saw her get taller." He waited for us to say something but neither if us did, we just sat there silent. "How exactly did you grow like that Amanda?" He asked.

 

"Um, well I don't know I didn't feel good so I asked Anthony if he could take me outside for some air and then when we got out there I started getting taller." She said.

 

"And all of this happened suddenly? There was no warning or anything?" He asked.

 

"No..." Amanda said.

 

"From what we heard you seemed to know what was going on." He said. He looked at me but I wasn't going to say anything, I promised Amanda I wouldn't say anything to them and I was going to do my best not to say anything. Unfortunatly I'm not the best liar.

 

"I just handled the situation as best I could." She said.

 

"Well Anthony," He asked as he looked over to me. I could tell he was getting a little frustrated. "has this happened before?" 

 

Amanda knew I wasn't a good liar and she was worried that I'd sell her out. "U-um w-well maybe it happend one other time..." I said nervously. Amanda kicked me under the table.

 

"Well then, Amanda, why did you lie to us?" He asked.

 

I interupted saying, "It wasn't just her, I could've said something but I didn't because I didn't want to."

 

"Hm, I see. Still why did you both lie to us?" He asked again.

 

Amanda didn't really know what to say but she thought that she had to say something so she said, "Well I didn't want anyone else to know."

 

"We are your parents you should've told us." He said.

 

"Well I thought, that since I can control it pretty well It would be fine not telling you guys." She said.

 

"I suppose that as long as you can control it and you aren't breaking anything or hurting anyone you should be fine. Just stay normal size." He said while both our parents got up and began to walk away. I looked at Amanda, I could tell that she was mad at me but I had to tell her to tell them that today she didn't mean to grow.

 

"Wait, there's one other thing." Amanda said.

 

"Yes?" They said.

 

"Well the way I see it, If I don't stay big for a certain amount of time I get an uncontrolable growth spurt. And that's what happened today." She said.

 

"Hm, well how big do you have to be?" Our father asked.

 

"I think I have to be at least somewhere near 50ft tall because thats how tall I got before I could stop today."

 

"Well what we could do is have a really big shed build in the back to fit you so you could stay big for the night and then shrink during the day." He said.

 

"But I don't want to sleep out of the house all alone." She said.

 

"Well I could move in there with you, I mean I already spend most of my time with you anyway." I said.

 

"See, we have a solution already." He said.

 

"Well alright, but what do I do until the shed is built?" Amanda asked.

 

"It should only take a day since all we need is one of those really big aluminium sheds and they dont take long. But for now stay small and hope for the best I guess." He said.

 

They walked to their room and went to bed. I was going to walk to my room because it was late and I was tired, but I had to ask Amanda something. "Well was telling them so bad?" I asked.

 

She wasn't thrilled but she wasn't too upset looking either. "You know, I should eat you." She said with a little smile on her face.

 

Just her saying that reminded me of how it felt to be held right in front of her giant mouth. "Come on I knew that you were never going to eat me for real."

 

"I don't know, I kinda wanted to know what you'd taste like." She said.

 

"Well you knew from the start that I'm not a good liar." I reminded her.

 

"Anyway I'm tired, I guess I'll find out what you taste like some other day, goodnight." Amanda said as she walked to her room.

 

All I was thinking while I was walking to my room was that I just agreed to stay in the same room as a giantess who said she wanted to know what I tasted like. I thought she was joking but there was always the chance that she wasn't. After I changed and lied down in my bed it also occured to me that Amanda hadn't asked me to rub her feet today. I guess she was just tired and forgot cause of everything happened today. as I thought of the nights before when  I did spend at least 15 minutes at a time rubbing her feet I drifted off to sleep.