- Text Size +

Neither of us said anything for a while. Finally I decided to say something to break the silence. "So, how come you were normal sized when I woke up?"

"I wanted to get a better look at you and see if I was really seeing what I was seeing." She said.

"Oh, I see..." I said.

"Are you upset?" She asked. Honestly I was, anyone would be. Losing what made you normal wasn't too easy, suddnly becoming different. I didn't want to tell her that though, because she had been like this her whole life and I just thought it'd be a little mean to say that I was upset about it.

"No, I'm more surprised. I never knew anything like this could happen." I said.

 

"Don't lie, you can't be happy about this. This is not a good thing." She said.


"What do you mean? I don't think its that bad, now you have someone like you. I would think you'd be somewhat happy about this." I said trying to stay positive.

"No, I wouldn't want you to be like me. It isn't fun." She said.

"Calm down, you seem more upset about this than I do." I said.

"Sorry." she said.

"No need to be, it isn't your fault." I said.

"It has to be somehow." She said.

"What do you mean, you didn't do anything." I said.

"Maybe being near me so much for thirteen years did something to you." She said.

"I highly doubt that DNA is contagous, plus I dont even look like the same animal as you. You have yellow fur and I have grey and white (the fur on my chest and stomach was white), I have a muzzle and you don't. So it couldnt've been you." I said.


"I guess you're right." She said.

"So, what kind of animal do you think I'm supossed to be?" I asked her.

"Well i know you aren't any type of cat." She said.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Well because cats don't have muzzles like yours." She said. "I think your a wolf"

"Probably, that's what I was thinking too." I said. "Hey since I'm a wolf doesn't that mean I can smell and hear better than you?"

"You can probably smell better but not hear." She said.

"I thought that dogs hear and smell better than cats." I said.

"They smell a lot better but cats can hear better, I've done some research on this you know." She said getting up.

"Why, did one  of your teachers make you do a project on it?" I asked.

"No, but when you've been part animal as long as I have you get curious about stuff like that every now and then." She said. Then she sat down at the edge of the table and started to grow. She was going like normal but when she got to about twenty feet she got a surprised look and jumped off of the table. She eventually reached her usual fifty feet and I looked up at her and asked her what happened.

She said, "I couldn't stop growing."

"But you stopped at your normal height, I've seen you bigger than this before." I said.

"I know but I couldn't stop before this height." She said.

"Oh, well you ususally only switch between this height and normal so it isn't really a problem is it?" I asked.

"I guess it isn't..." She said. "Hey, now that your part wolf, I wonder if you taste different."

"Amanda, don't do it." I warned.

"Fine, we will play a game then." She said as she picked me up by my tail.

"Oh, I have a tail now." I said, just realizing that it was there, it wasn't as long as Amanda's but it was somewhat bushier. I was hanging by my tail and it felt weird.
"Yeah, and by the way you should probably be careful because if you get that caught in a door or something it'll hurt a whole lot." she said. "Anyway back to this game, I'll put you on the ground and you'll have about two minutes to run and hide, but if I catch you I get to eat you."

"Uh Amanda, I don't want to play this game." I said, a little worried.

"Aw come on, it's just a little cat and mouse game. Plus you don't have much of a choice." She said.

"Can't you just make me rub your feet instead?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry you'll get to do that too, but later." She said. I didn't want to play this game because I wasn't going to win against her but like she said, it wasn't really my choice.


She put on the ground and I looked up and asked, "Amanda I still don't wanna play this game."


"Your time is running out." She said looking at the clock by my bed. I looked around the room thinking of where to hide. I deciced that under the desk was probably the best place. So I ran under it and waited. I heard her say," Alright here I come." She knew where I was but she pretened she didn't. Eventually I saw her giant face looking under the desk. She saw me and reached out for me. When I saw her hand comeing for me I ran out from under the desk and tried to just run from her. She laughed a little and crawled after me on her hands and knees. Every time she reached for me I would try to speed up, but her being so much bigger than me she could aslo move a lot faster. Eventually I was going to hit a wall, so I knew that I had to somehow run around Amanda. I stopped suddenly, and Amanda wasn't expecting it so I was able to avoid her grabbing me. Just when I thought that I had managed to evade her I saw her giant yellow tail hit me. I fell back and Amanda stood up and looked down at me. I got up and tried to run again, but Amanda put her foot in my path and I ran right into it. She picked me up by my tail and raised me to her eye level.


"You aren't really going to eat me are you?" I asked.


"Well I can't swallow you bacause I don't wanna get in trouble." She said sounding dissapointed.


She brought me closer to her mouth and I started to remember that last time she put me in her mouth. Beofre I could say anything else she tossed me in her mouth and closed it. It was dark but she didn't do anything yet. I was starting to think that she was just going to let me out but then her tounge lifted me up and pressed me onto the roof of her mouth. She then swished me back and fourth in her mouth. Evenutally she stopped and opened her lips so that light could come in. I walked as best I could to the front of her tounge. Her teeth were still closed so it was like a prison, a wet slimy prison. Everything started moving again and I got worried, but all she did was open her mouth and stick her tounge out. She took me off her tounge and placed me in her palm. "You tasted better before." She said.

 

"Hm, it was just as bad for me as the first time." I said drenched in her saliva.

 

"At least this time I gave you a chance to get away." She said.

 

"That was only for your amusment, you knew I wouldn't get away." I said.

 

"Yea, you're right but it was fun." She said.

 

"How was that fun?" I asked.

 

"It's a cat thing I guess." She said.

 

"But cats chase mice not wolves." I said.

 

"Well they chase anything smaller than them really. And right now your a lot smaller than me." She said with a smile.

 

I remember d that I was covered in saliva and said, "I need a shower..." Before I went into the bathroom I stopped and asked, "Hey am I supposed to just like shake dry or use a towel?"

 

"Unless you wanna stay wet all day use a towel." She said. I knew she used a towel but I though it would be funny to ask. I was in the shower for about a half hour before I came out. In the shower I was thinking about what would happen now that I was like this. Things would be change and probably not for the better. I started to get a little upset but I tried to just not think about it.