- Text Size +

“I won’t shower you in shampoo,” she said, “I’ll just wet it today. I can shampoo another day, and you won’t feel it in my tummy.”

 

“Thank you,” he said, and looked in excitement at the beauty of her neck as her head leaned back.

 

From his position, with the knowledge that he would soon be making his way down the inside of that lovely neck, it was an astounding sight.

 

Carla finished her shower, stepped out and began to dry off. Once dried, she walked down to the kitchen and put him into the oven, and turned it on a little.

 

“You can dry off that way,” she said, “It’ll be like cooking you. I’ll be down soon to serve the meal and eat you.”

 

Carla walked out of the kitchen, which he watched her doing in excitement, using the window of the oven.

 

When she returned, she was wearing another beautiful dress, one that he had never seen before.

 

She opened the oven door, and stepped back to let him admire it.

 

“Do you like this dress?” she asked, “I can go up and change if you’d prefer me to eat you in the red one.”

 

“You look radiantly adorable,” he said, “This is the most amazing night I’ve ever had.”

 

“I should hope so,” said Carla, “We won’t have any opportunity to improve on it.”

 

“I take it you’re glad I came to 2448 then,” said Delicious Lad.

 

“Nobody else would make as nice a dinner as you’re going to be,” she said, “Are you dried off and ready to come out now?”

“I think so,” he said.

 

“Alright Little Dumplin’,” she said, and he saw her gigantic but proportionately slender fingers reaching into the oven to grasp him.

 

Looking out at her, his own position roughly level with her awaiting tummy, and watching that hand come towards him was extremely stimulating.

 

Carla’s fingers closed around him. The feel of them stirred every possible enjoyable emotion and sensory reaction in him. He looked at her forearm as she lifted him high in the air, and carried him across the kitchen, where she took out a plate with her other hand and then gently set him down on it.

 

“Do you know that, when you rubbed your arm along my tongue to test the wind, I enjoyed the taste of you so much, that I did think of sitting down and popping you straight into my mouth and gobbling you down there and then without any preamble,” she said.

 

“I might well have enjoyed that too, but I’m glad we’ve had these other adventures together this afternoon.”

 

“So am I, Little Dumplin’.”

 

Carla carried the plate into the dining room and set it down on the table.

 

He looked up at the way her body moved as she slowly seated herself at the table. Every single thing she did excited him. All the simplest gestures that women made as a part of their everyday lifestyles (when performed by a beautiful giantess who was about to eat him) were the most enjoyably enervating sights to Delicious Lad.

 

“I’m not having second thoughts, just wanting to prepare myself some more,” said Delicious Lad, “Are you going to draw this out or do it fairly quickly?”

 

“Well I think we have drawn it out already this afternoon,” she said, “How does it feel to know that I can have you sliding down to my stomach in very little time at all?”

 

“It feels terrific,” said Delicious Lad, “Please darling, start whenever you’re ready. I can hardly wait.”

 

“Why not?” said Carla.

 

She picked him up, licking her lips, opened her mouth and placed him onto her outward moving tongue, drew him into her mouth and gulped several times in succession. He had hardly time to think about it before he reached her stomach.