- Text Size +

Sandy awoke in another room and discovered he had been shrunken. In disbelief and shock, he examined one side of the bed and saw that the blanket had not been tucked under the mattress. He slid down until he was almost to the floor, where he saw Bat-Girl crouched under the bed waiting for him.

 

She made a gentle grab for him and crawled out from under the bed.

 

 

Sylvester Pemberton awoke to see a blue costume completely blocking his view. It was light blue with white stars on it. He couldn’t remember hanging his star spangled shirt in front of his pillow the night before, and wondered if Alfred had returned and taken on an eccentric view of clothing maintenance. He looked up further past the star spangled cloth and saw a red garment of huge proportions meeting an enormous woman’s exposed upper back and in a Vshape. Looking up still further he could see her shoulders and her long dark wavy hair.

 

“It’s not my costume,” he thought, “There’s only one woman whose lower costume resembles my Star Spangled Kid shirt, “Wonder Woman’s a giant. No, it seems that she’s shrunken me somehow.”

 

“Wonder Woman!” he called, “What on earth?”

 

He saw her turn her head and look down at him over her shoulder.

 

“How does it feel to be looking at a Star Spangled behind for a change?” she asked, pivoting her upper body a little and reaching for him.

 

 

 

Dick Grayson awoke to find himself covered in thick foliage. He struggled through it furiously, but began to wonder if he’d been buried in a thick shrub somewhere. He pushed and edged faster and more energetically, until he suddenly broke through the last of it and bumped into something soft and pleasant to the touch. Looking more closely, he realized that it was Black Canary’s cheek. His body had shrunken onto the pillow, rather than the mattress, unlike Doiby’s. Black Canary had gently lain down and let her hair cover him like a blanket.

 

“So what happened to Robin the Boy’s undies?” asked Black Canary, “You haven’t been looking so green around the groin lately.”

 

 

Jimmy Olsen awoke to find that he was looking at the far end of a now comparatively gigantic bed, beyond which stood Batwoman still at full size. She suddenly dived onto the bed, causing the mattress to bounce Jimmy up as though it were a trampoline. Batwoman caught him in her hand and sat up.

 

“You haven’t exactly been Jimmy Wholesome, have you?” she asked, “Fancy parading around in the lower half of the altogether and calling yourself Erratic Lad. What would Lois Lane say?”

 

 

The Justice Society girls took their four captives into the Wayne living room and put them on the table, which they then sat around, looking down at the reduced members of the Posterior Five.

 

“So now we learn your naked true identities,” said Hatwoman.

 

“That’s some quip coming from an ex-criminal,” said Jimmy, “Haven’t you read Miss Lane’s articles in the Daily Planet? The public are eating us up.”

 

“That’s exactly what we’re going to do,” said Black Canary, “Batwoman, would you fetch the whipped cream?”