- Text Size +

The door to the lab opened up later that night. I wasn't really sure what Loren was doing but it was apparently important work as she had been there for most of the day. I turned to see Susannah come back in, and I gulped immediately as she was followed by Stacey and Megan. Stacey and Megan's eyes scanned the room as they entered, and it was Stacey's blue eyes that landed on me first. Stacey immediately marched toward me, and I could feel her footsteps through the table as she approached, her voice thundering across the room, “You've been very bad, slave.”

“What the fuck?” Loren said and she immediately started rushing toward me but Susannah grabbed her. Loren struggled against Susannah and stared at her when she nearly shouted, “Susannah what the hell?”

“It's for your own good, Loren,” Susannah explained, “I told them they could have the slave back if they agreed not to shrink you.”

“What the hell?!” Loren said as she struggled against her friend's grip.

Stacey had finally reached me and snatched me up into her hand. She glowered down at me as she squeezed me hard, I fought back a yelp of pain as I felt her squeeze me even harder. Right as I felt I was about to break though she eased up, and walked toward Megan. “About that deal,” Megan said suddenly, “We were kind of lying.” Megan suddenly lifted her hand into the air and I heard her murmur something under her breath.

I suddenly watched as Loren collapsed in Susannah's arms. Susannah shouted, “Hey, we had a deal!”

Meanwhile Megan closed the distance and snatched Loren off the floor, as she turned toward Susannah, “Just be happy we're not going to shrink you.” Susannah stepped back at those words, as Megan said calmly, “You know how it is, it's just a sorority thing.” Susannah nodded as Megan extended Loren to Stacey and Stacey extended me to Megan. Megan smiled wide as she looked down at me, mouthing the word 'hi' to me as she held me in her hand. She then turned to look at Stacey, “I'm so glad we could make that slave trade, Stacey.”

Stacey shrugged as she looked down at Loren, and squeezed her slightly, I could hear Loren's yelp of pain. Stacey then smiled back at Megan, “It's always nice to break in a new slave.” Stacey then walked out, stuffing Loren into her purse as she did.

Megan smiled at Susannah as she said, “Thank you so much, I was so worried when I lost him. He's a special little guy, you know?” Susannah just nodded meekly as Megan walked out. Megan paused at the door, and said, “I'm sorry about your friend, but Stacey was just going to kill this little fella, and so I needed to trade someone to Stacey.” Susannah glared at Megan for a brief moment as Megan just gave her a wide grin in return. As Megan walked into the hallway she looked down at me and smiled, “We're going to have so much fun, little guy.” Megan then slipped me in between her fleshy melons and then began to skip for a bit as she hummed to herself.