- Text Size +

I awoke in the early morning hours, a custom I had grown used to because of Stacey's early morning runs. However, I turned to see Megan's massive form still curled up in bed. I looked about her room, and it was as I did that I noticed her door was open a crack. For the first time ever, I was awake in a room where there was a small chance of escape. Stacey and Claire always kept me locked up in a drawer overnight to avoid the small chance of this happening. If I were to make use of this chance, I realized I'd have to move fast. This was my only chance in an entire year, who knew if it would be another year or more till I got another one.

Without a second thought, I dashed about her night stand until finding a power cord for her lamp that I used to clamber down to the floor. I immediately started running full speed across the floor, none of my antics would create enough noise to awaken Megan so there was no reason to try and be stealthy. I made it to the crack of the door swiftly before turning back to ensure that Megan was dead asleep. Once convinced that this wasn't some elaborate ploy to see what I would do, I slipped through the barely open door and out into the hallway. Only a couple of the sorority's sisters would be awake at this hour and they'd be concerned with either getting ready for an early class or going for a morning run, so they wouldn't be staring down watching for a slave.

I also knew that slaves were supposed to be confined to certain rooms unless under explicit supervision. If I were caught running around, there would be no question that I was escaping and whoever saw me would quickly just stamp me out. Luckily though most giantesses rarely looked down at the floor, or at least that's what I hoped as I ran alongside the baseboard of the wall trying to draw as little attention to myself as possible. I skidded to a halt as a door burst open and out stepped two giantesses. They were both in sleek, well-polished, running sneakers and their long legs rose high into the air before disappearing under running shorts. I turned my attention away from them though as they idly chatted and shut their door before they walked away each step producing a small earthquake.

Releasing the breath I didn't even realize I had been holding, I once more broke into a run down the hallway. I paused as I came to the main corridor, the kitchen to my left, the door outside to my right, and the stairway directly in front of me. I looked both ways before dashing across to the stairway, I hoped that being on the stairwell side would mean that anyone coming down the stairs would have less of a chance of spotting me as they came down with their heads naturally scanning the lower floor. I took a deep breath before running down the length of the stairway coming to a pause behind the last step. As I pressed myself against the stairway I could feel the reverberation of foot steps through it.

Landing with a rumble onto the floor before me were Stacey's running shoes. My heart nearly beat out of it's chest as I watched her casually stretch right before me. I gulped, hoping that she didn't decide to fetch me before her run and realize that I was missing. Hoping that she didn't bend her whole body down while stretching and spot me. Stacey wouldn't just squash me like another sorority sister would, Stacey would probably torture me for several days before finally killing me for attempting to escape. I tried to avoid imagining what she would do to me as I stood in my blond master's shadow. After a few moments though, she just walked out the large glass front door, and I could see through it that she began to run.

Once more, I looked around me before dashing to the potted plant that rested beside the door. Now would come the hardest part of my escape, I'd have to duck out of the door alongside of a giantess that was either leaving or entering. I hunkered down, unsure of how long I would have to wait. It took another ten minutes before a giantess walked by me, but she was in and out quickly the door snapping behind her with enough force that if I had been caught in the middle I would get crushed. Then I felt the arrival of two giantesses, both of them were dressed for class, and I heard them discussing how they hated having an early lecture. I crept out along the wall and held myself from rushing out with the first one, waiting for her to hold the door for her friend outside before sweeping around and rushing toward one of the patio chairs that sat in front of the sorority's house. I watched from my careful position as the girls walked away, smiling at the fact that they would never know how they helped me escape.

Freedom, I thought, as I gulped in lungfuls of air, and stared up at the blue sky above me. I was outside of the sorority house for the first time in a year that didn't involve me being pressed into a coat pocket or a purse. As I was about to indulge in a brief celebration when it suddenly hit me. I had escaped the sorority house onto the college's sorority court. All around me were other sorority houses, and if there's one thing I had learned as a slave of the gamma phis, it was that the other sororities also had shrunken slaves. I took a deep breath, trying to figure out the safest path out of the sorority complex which lay on the border of on and off campus.

Slowly, I crept out from beneath the patio furniture and ran to one of the many bushes that lined the picturesque sorority court. Creeping along the bushes, and ducking next to flowers that now resembled trees, I began to put distance between myself and the house of horrors that was the gamma phi house. I knew that I couldn't just walk openly down the street, wherever I went I would need cover and then I would need to be somewhere where I could find someone who might be able to help me. Luckily, I remembered that the sorority complex abutted with the WaWa which was a hub of students coming and going. I'd eventually be able to hitch a ride back to campus on someone, and then hopefully flag down a person who could help me get back to my actual size.

I wasn't sure how long it took, but the sun was beginning to rise higher in the sky as I finally found myself rushing through the grass next to the WaWa. I waited, nestling myself behind a small post that people hitched their bike's to, obscured by the bush behind it on one side, and the wall of the WaWa on the other. It didn't take long before I heard someone ride up with a bike, and lock it against the post. I crept out and looked up at them, the girl was probably about the same height as Claire, she was thin which was accentuated even more by the skinny jeans that clung to her legs, and she wore a flannel shirt over a light black tank top. High in the air I could see her cute face framed by wavy brown hair that ended in slight curls, and a set of thick black rimmed glasses. Landing on the ground next to me were her feet which were covered in a simple pair of red sneakers with white rubber soles. I watched as she walked into the WaWa, and turned to see if there was anywhere on her bike that I'd be able to hitch a ride on.

I smiled, behind her seat she had strapped a crate to the frame which would provide a nice safe spot. I scrambled up the back wheel of her bike, using the spokes as hand holds then shimmying up the frame as quickly as I could before finally coming to the basket. I clambered over the side and let myself fall into it as she returned. Her voice boomed around me as she spoke on the phone, “Yeah, I'm going to be in the lab for the rest of the day...Of course you can come by, I'll be spending most of it just sitting there anyway. Alright, talk to you soon.” She stuffed her phone back in the chest pocket of her flannel jacket as she then dropped her bag of food literally on top of me. I was held in place by the weight of her sandwich while she jumped on to her seat and rode off.