- Text Size +

 I was able to arrange myself so that I could see over the cut of Megan's dress as she opened the door to her room and walked in. Megan took several steps in before she fished me out and then bent down to set me upon the ground before backing up and closing the door. “You and me are going to have some fun little guy,” Megan's voice boomed out around me.

I stood on the ground and stared straight ahead, somewhat frightened as I realized for the first time just how tall Megan was in comparison to Stacey and Claire. I could barely see over the toe of her boot, judging that I probably only reached her ankle at best as she took one momentous step forward. Megan's booted foot landed with a massive quake as her voice thundered, “When I was growing up, I always had these day dreams about having a shrunken little person that I could play with.” Megan took another step forward and I could only stand frozen to the spot as I watched her boot land with body-crushing force, “As I got older, I started imagining playing with people in different ways. Sometimes I'd think about shrinking annoying teachers and making them lick the lint between my toes or just crushing them beneath my shoes.” She emphasized her statement by raising her foot and smashing it down into the ground causing the floor to shake enough that I fell over even though she still stood far away. “Then when I became a gamma phi and found out about our slaves, I couldn't help myself. It was like I had finally found exactly what I had been looking for all my life.”

Megan then closed the distance between herself and me with one final step. I trembled as I stood between her massive boots staring up the long black shafts of them, along her milky white legs and finally beneath her dress to her matching panties. “But apparently,” Megan said with a hint of annoyance to her voice, “No one else in the sorority would ever use a slave like I would.” Megan's voice then changed as she imitated what I could only imagine was a stuck up sorority sister, “We only use them to clean our shoes, or rub out stains. Even when we use them for amusement we always remain fully clothed. What you're doing with the slaves is despicable. Megan, you're not allowed to shrink anyone.” High up in the air I could see her hand making the 'blah blah blah' motion, and she then burst into laughter before stamping her booted foot to the ground once more. “Well, fuck that. I'm a senior now and I should be allowed to do what the fuck I want to do. Right, little man?” Megan's face then craned over her breasts to stare down at me, she had a huge smile on her face, “All those mean girls graduated and now you and I can have some fun.”

She lifted her right foot and held it over me, slowly twirling her foot around in a circle as she dangled it above me. I could only stare up into the grooves of the boot sole as Megan spoke, “I'd love to just chase you for a bit, little guy.” She lowered her boot to the ground with a minor tremor and I just stared up into her gigantic green eyes, as she said, “Come on, I'll give you a bit of a head start.”

I jumped to my feet in an instant and ran off between her legs which brought forth a giggle like cannon fire from Megan as I raced out across her bedroom floor. I thought I knew her from the countless family dinners Stacey had carried me to, but apparently Megan was a whole different form of insane gigantic woman than the ones that had been keeping me prisoner for the past year. “Aw, it's so cute to watch you run,” Megan's voice filled my ears, “Like you think you can actually out-run me.” I just kept running unsure of what was about to happen as I suddenly felt the ground shake from Megan's first step. “Fee, fi, fo, fum,” Her voice boomed about the room, “I smell the blood of a tiny man!” Megan once more giggled as she added, “I've always wanted to say that!”

Suddenly as I felt the rush of wind caused by her foot landing directly behind me, I realized that Megan really had every intention of chasing me about her small, single bedroom. I turned to the right as quickly as I could only skidding to a halt however as Megan brought her boot directly into my path. I veered off in another direction though before I moved more than a couple of yards and suddenly the black leather wall that was Megan's boot sprung up before me. I don't know how long I ran, I just knew when I fell over and Megan's boots landed on either side of me. From on high her voice rained down as she said, “Awww, poor little guy, all tuckered out and I'm barely even started.”

I lifted my head up to stare above me as Megan pivoted and sat down upon her bed. “Anyway, I hope you're not too tired. I have so much planned for us, little guy,” Megan said as she stared down at me, “But first, when you're ready, I want to watch you climb my boots.” I barely brought myself to a standing position as I stared up the massive black leather sky-scrapers that stood before me. “I know it's a long leg to come up but there's a great reward at the end for you,” Megan said, her voice taking on the cutesy tone one takes with pets.

Knowing that I had no choice, I mounted myself up on to the toe of Megan's boot and walked up toward the shaft of it. Slowly I gripped on to the thick, rope-like laces of them and began to yank myself up one after the other. I stopped to take breathers as I climbed up, and every time I did so I would stare up only to see Megan smiling down at me. As I looked up at her, I noticed that she was wearing shiny pink lip gloss, eyeliner, and a little bit of blush. Had she been wearing that at dinner I started to wonder. “Come on, little guy,” She said as I took another breather near the top of her boot, “Just a little bit further.” Hoping that the reward of my labors was that she would just let me go to sleep I gathered up the last of my endurance and scurried up the last few laces of her boots and finally came to the thick knots at the top. “Good job,” Megan said as I felt her hand come from behind me and scoop me right off of her boot and high up into the air. “Just for that you deserve a little kiss,” Megan then brought her lips against my body, smearing the lip gloss on me as she pressed her big, soft, warm lips over the entire upper half of my body. “Are you ready for your reward, little guy?” Megan asked me as she started to lean back on her bed.

She stretched out her body and placed me on a table next to her bed as she pulled herself up closer. Megan rested her head against her pillow, and then spoke with her eyes locked on me, “You see, little guy. Guys my size just don't do it for me. They're too big and I just don't want to deal with that. Plus they talk, or well try to, and it's just annoying. But little guys like you, I can put you exactly where I want you, and if you try to talk to me it's like little chirping noises that I can ignore or even if you get really loud I can just put my head phones on.” Megan giggled as she extended her arm and I realized as her hand landed behind me that it rested upon a small green ipod that was set behind me on the night stand. “So now, it's time for your reward little guy,” Megan said with a nice big smile, “Which is that you get to have sex with me. And by sex, I mean you're going to be inside of me and I don't really mind if you come.”

I had no idea what to make of the words booming forth from Megan's mouth as she plucked me up off the night stand and rolled over on to her back. Megan casually set me down into her cleavage again as her hands went down toward her crotch, lifting up the skirt of her dress and then slowly her whole body shuddered as she wiggled about removing her panties. Megan's fingers then came down and plucked me from between her breasts and she hovered me above her beautiful face as she spoke, “Hope you're ready for the ride of your life, little guy.” She then lowered me to her lips and gave me another torso engulfing kiss.

Megan then ran me down her massive form, caressing me across her body. She ran me across the soft fabric of her dress and then along her stomach and hips where she had hiked up the skirt. As she ran me over her thighs I could see that Megan was still wearing her massive boots, but I could only wonder as to why she remained fully dressed as her pussy came into view. I realized Megan was already wet as she ran me across her vagina's lips and I quickly became covered in her feminine juices, my whole body becoming slick. She rubbed me across them several times before suddenly and without warning she shoved me inside of her. As I was plunged into the moist darkness I immediately panicked, my arms flailing about and my legs continually trying to find purchase. This only caused my dark prison to contract around me more though, pulsating with some sort of unearthly rhythm. Then, I felt the rough probe of Megan's fingers slamming into my body again, pushing me deeper into her vagina. I tried my best to shove back against her fingers but it was useless, just one of her fingers was too strong for me as she rubbed me about deep within her. When her finger disappeared I began to struggle my way back forward, but as I thought I was nearing the opening once more her finger would re-enter, shoving me back into her body. This happened several times before one time as she pushed me back inside, the walls around me shuddered with a godly might and there was a sudden rush of lord only knows what before I felt Megan's fingers yank me from within her.

She raised me high above her, I could see that she was smiling broadly and breathing heavily before she set me down on a tissue she had placed on her nightstand. Once set upon the tissue, she rolled over on to her side and smiled at me, “Good job, little guy. I haven't come like that in a long time.” Megan gently patted me with the palm of her hand as she said, “I'd give you a kiss but you're all sticky.” She then giggled as she rose up from her bed and towered over me, still smiling, “I'll clean you soon but first I want to change into something more comfortable, 'kay?”

I stared back up at her thinking, as if I had a choice. Megan didn't wander off though, instead smiling as she slowly pulled the straps off her dress and dancing a little as she shimmied out of it. She stood before me in nothing more than a bra and her boots as she smiled down at me. Then Megan took off her bra, swinging it above her head before she flung it across the room. She towered over me, nearly completely naked and just giggled before asking, “How do I look, little man?” Megan giggled as she bent down her long curly hair nearly swiping me off the desk as she untied her boots, stepping out of each one slowly with a smile and pointed look at me. She hovered her boots in front of me before setting them beside her bed and finally taking off her socks which she flung unceremoniously away.

Megan stretched as she rose back to her full dominating height. Suddenly she raised her left foot and planted it on the edge of her nightstand. I was quickly overcome by the stench of them rolling into the air, I couldn't help but cough which caused Megan too laugh. “Oh come on,” Megan said, “A little bit of boot sweat never hurt anyone.” She inched her toes closer to me before wiggling them directly in front of me, “Now give my cute toesies a kiss, little guy.” I gulped, took a deep breath of the least foul smelling air I could take in and then dove forward kissing each of her toes as quickly as possible. Megan just laughed as she brought her foot down and then wandered away to her closet and dresser.

I watched as she tugged on a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt before coming back over to me and scooping me up. Megan then dropped me into a little carrying case filled with various bathroom products that she then picked up and carried me to the bathroom in. She plucked me out and set me down in the sink before gently turning on the water. I smiled, standing roughly beneath the pounding water and rubbing it across my body to clean myself off. Then suddenly the water broke into other streams and I looked up to see Megan's toothbrush above me. I watched as she put some toothpaste on it and smiled at me, “We're going to play another game, little guy. When I spit, I'm going to try and hit you, and you're going to try and not get hit.” Megan grinned as she placed the toothbrush into her mouth and began running it across her shiny white teeth continuously building up a thick mixture of saliva and toothpaste.

I immediately tried to start running about the sink, but the porcelain was too slick especially now with the water running so I only could go a few steps before stumbling and sliding down toward the drain. There was a sound like an artillery gun going off above me and suddenly a glob of spit and toothpaste the size of my head splattered against me. I clambered back up to my feet as I could hear Megan giggling through her brushing and then another explosive noise and I was knocked from my feet as another glob hit me from the side.

Eventually I just fell limp and gave up, Megan was apparently some sort of champion target spitter as she hadn't missed once. “Aww, poor little guy,” Megan's overly sweet voice rained from above as she was now washing the make up from her face, “Was that game too much for you?” I suddenly felt her finger gently caressing my back before she flipped me over on to it, “I'm sorry, little guy.” She then ran her pinky down toward my crotch and gently began rubbing it. As soon as I was completely erect she lifted me up to her face and opened her mouth wide before letting her tongue roll out around my legs. Before I even knew what was happening her gigantic thick tongue was darting back and forth between my genitals. Without warning I came and my ejaculate splashed across her tongue. As opposed to growing angry she just rolled her tongue back into her mouth, licked her lips, and smiled, “Feeling better?” I only nodded as Megan slipped me back into her basket and brought me back to her room.

She set me back down on to her night stand before settling down on her own bed with a book. “Alright, little guy. This is the rule, you get to sleep right there on my bedside table all night with a beautiful view of yours truly,” Megan explained, “But if you so much as look like you're thinking about escaping, you'll spend the rest of the night in one of my boots.” I merely settled down as best as I could onto her nightstand while she turned to read. I quickly let myself fall asleep, unsure of how much time passed before she turned in.